The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Seriously a gang of sjws. Was there a college near by and these are remains of the art department.

And what's going on with negan?
Let's introduce you to these shittly written characters while we ignore an in depth key character.

And it's time they bring Daryl out of the closet

A combination of art departments and nearby starbucks baristas. Possibly some of the drama club which is where they got all the costumes.

If that's the amount of thought you put into major decisions, you'd quickly be a dead king.

I'd like to see where you're going with this because I'm not sure you've put much thought into this. So, all the people on the show who want to go to war haven't put much thought into their decision? Only people like Ezekiel Marley and Morgan have put any thought into the decision? Burying your head in the sand and hoping everything will somehow work out isn't thought. That's giving up and allowing yourself to be furthered dragged into hell.

Just going by the show, there's things that are apparent. But yeah, there's things I don't know, as well. I don't know the size of the groups. I don't know how many people would be willing to fight. I don't know the full capabilities of The Saviors, but from what I've seen it's not too impressive. We've seen tons cut down without any resistance. Negan is arrogant as fuck, and his people are, as well. He's a very easy target and the only thing keeping him alive is his TV show armor. They seem to rule through fear instead of in a much more intelligent way, but maybe they have a much better structure than what we've seen on the show. He hasn't placed any of his people in any of the other groups. No spies, and he doesn't appear to have much in the way of lookouts. He's easily been infiltrated by people who didn't even really have any kind of plan. Daryl escaped without trouble and has been able to live right under their noses. They don't enter The Kingdom. They don't inspect any of the stuff that the groups give them. The Junkyard Goths live in a fairly close proximity undetected. Unless The Saviors had a massive advantage in people, then I don't think it would be that hard of a choice for me. I'd be on Team Rick and not Team Submissive Bitch.

Last edited:
I still can't believe how arrogant the main group still is. It's almost unbelievable.

Also if that's how people start talking 3-4 years into the apocalypse. Is it only another 4 before they start communicating in grunts, chest beating, and stick drawings in the dirt? How did their command of the english language deteriorate so quickly? These people are in like the whitest part of the United States.

I still can't believe how arrogant the main group still is. It's almost unbelievable.

I think it's shitty writing. I don't know how many times the focus of an episode has been on the group being arrogant and full of hubris only to end with Rick crying and having a stupid I learned my lesson face

Also why does it seem like there are more fat people now?

I think it's shitty writing. I don't know how many times the focus of an episode has been on the group being arrogant and full of hubris only to end with Rick crying and having a stupid I learned my lesson face
The end of the episode was really annoying to me. Daryl being cocky to Morgan. Telling Morgan to get the Kingdom to fight, he wouldn't even get Carol to fight. I want to throw that shit in his face. And Rosita has go away heat with me.

I'd like to see where you're going with this because I'm not sure you've put much thought into this. So, all the people on the show who want to go to war haven't put much thought into their decision? Only people like Ezekiel Marley and Morgan have put any thought into the decision? Burying your head in the sand and hoping everything will somehow work out isn't thought. That's giving up and allowing yourself to be furthered dragged into hell.

Just going by the show, there's things that are apparent. But yeah, there's things I don't know, as well. I don't know the size of the groups. I don't know how many people would be willing to fight. I don't know the full capabilities of The Saviors, but from what I've seen it's not too impressive. We've seen tons cut down without any resistance. Negan is arrogant as fuck, and his people are, as well. He's a very easy target and the only thing keeping him alive is his TV show armor. They seem to rule through fear instead of in a much more intelligent way, but maybe they have a much better structure than what we've seen on the show. He hasn't placed any of his people in any of the other groups. No spies, and he doesn't appear to have much in the way of lookouts. He's easily been infiltrated by people who didn't even really have any kind of plan. Daryl escaped without trouble and has been able to live right under their noses. They don't enter The Kingdom. They don't inspect any of the stuff that the groups give them. The Junkyard Goths live in a fairly close proximity undetected. Unless The Saviors had a massive advantage in people, then I don't think it would be that hard of a choice for me. I'd be on Team Rick and not Team Submissive Bitch.

Even Rick submitted. Crazy, arrogant, gets his people killed every time but manages to win because he's the hero Rick. He'd still be docile if not for Michonne. Appeasement seems to have worked for the Kingdom for quite some time.

Take out Negan, one of his lieutenants takes his place. The Kingdom doesn't really know how large the Savior group is. How many outposts they have. This show is really bad at geography and head counts considering everyone is scavenging every inch of the countryside looking for food. They would know everything for a radius of a couple hundred miles but they don't.

I've put plenty of thought into this, and I don't think it's an obvious answer. You can keep talking like Mark "not on my watch" Wahlberg, though. When this actually goes down and most of the Kingdom is wiped out we'll see how it looks when the dust settles.

I'll probably finish this season but then I'm done with this shit. Honestly, TWD survives pretty much solely by being the only zombie show around. It's just become total trash.

Lol at Rick's first thought of attack against that iron maiden zombie being to hit it with his hand and stab himself. Then the dumbass follows it up by kicking it and stabbing himself again. Then he grabs a fucking keyboard. What the fuck, Rick?

This new group is stupid as shit. They live in a freaking dump, wear shitty trench coats and talk like idiots. Why did they do all that circling bullshit as well? They think that was edgey? Dumb fucks. When Rick gets a chance, he should hold that leader girl down and fix her hair as well. Shit is ridiculous.

What else? Oh, I fucking hate how they hardly ever struggle with anything. You'd think it was easy living the way they go about things. I think I remember like one ep where they were worrying about food and weather and all that important stuff. The rest of the time its sunshine and fine dining. Oh, here Carol, we made you a sweet ass casserole, courtesy of the Kingdom. Fucking hell, mang.

The King having a tiger is dumb. If you've got enough meat and what not to feed a tiger, you ain't struggling. And seriously, who the fuck would follow some idiot who thinks he's stuck in some medieval fantasy world?

Rosita needs to get laid or something. Her shitty attitude is just annoying now.

It was so much better way back when they were in the city and Rick and Glenn were really struggling.

Even Rick submitted. Crazy, arrogant, gets his people killed every time but manages to win because he's the hero Rick. He'd still be docile if not for Michonne. Appeasement seems to have worked for the Kingdom for quite some time.

Take out Negan, one of his lieutenants takes his place. The Kingdom doesn't really know how large the Savior group is. How many outposts they have. This show is really bad at geography and head counts considering everyone is scavenging every inch of the countryside looking for food. They would know everything for a radius of a couple hundred miles but they don't.

I've put plenty of thought into this, and I don't think it's an obvious answer. You can keep talking like Mark "not on my watch" Wahlberg, though. When this actually goes down and most of the Kingdom is wiped out we'll see how it looks when the dust settles.

How would it look if they do nothing? They're already damn near at each other's throats drawing guns on each other and hitting each other with sticks. Tensions are running high. How are The Saviors going to react when The Kingdom comes up light? How is burying your head in the sand and hoping that things will somehow work out a good idea? You can keep talking like Ned "rainbows will come out and everyone will live happily ever after" Flanders, though.

How in the hell would The Saviors know everything in a radius of a couple hundred miles? They don't have tens of thousands of people and satellite surveillance. They have a ragtag group of arrogant dipshits who think the world revolves around them. They don't seem to have much of an idea what's going on in their own backyard.

How would it look if they do nothing? They're already damn near at each other's throats drawing guns on each other and hitting each other with sticks. Tensions are running high. How are The Saviors going to react when The Kingdom comes up light? How is burying your head in the sand and hoping that things will somehow work out a good idea? You can keep talking like Ned "rainbows will come out and everyone will live happily ever after" Flanders, though.

How in the hell would The Saviors know everything in a radius of a couple hundred miles? They don't have tens of thousands of people and satellite surveillance. They have a ragtag group of arrogant dipshits who think the world revolves around them. They don't seem to have much of an idea what's going on in their own backyard.

What I'm saying is that we're years deep into an apocalypse where everyone is surviving by scavenging. They have people going out for weeks at a time. Looking everywhere for everything, anything. There wouldn't be undiscovered groups so close.

And towing the line isn't burying your head in the sand. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, because I think up until this point if they had fought back they would have been slaughtered, and even now, with all this potential help they didn't have before, they're going to lose a lot of people.

I didnt like this episode and thought this new group was goofy as all hell. Getting a little out of control with the theatrics. Felt like i was watching something from Disney.

Is this trench coat mafia in the comics?

Not really liking the garbage pail group except for the iron maiden walker. The leader's hair is just ridiculous.

No character on the show has ever annoyed me as much as Rosita. I wish she'd get killed off but Kirkman's pretty much a feminist so I doubt any female character will ever get killed off.

Rosita has totally turned into a hormonal teenager for some reason. She wasn't like that before.

And to be fair Kirkman has killed off Sophia, Rick's wife (couldn't stand her), Andrea, Beth (I almost quit watching after that one), Deanna, and Jessie (granted some aren't "main" characters).

the first few episodes sucked but i like King Ezikiel and his tiger

I liked the Resident Evil zombie.

eZxflCL.jpg

The writing is really bad...I still don't know why they would use arrows when there is one lonely zombie, then "my sister had a dress like that". The Garbage Group was comically bad, something out of a TMNT comic maybe. They were all feral and living in trash. The leader's hair and hand signals were cringy. Then Rick tries to hit the zombie with a keyboard. <45>Micchone: "The walls! Use them!"

It's fun to watch this now, just for how cheesy it can be sometimes.

DONT THINK ABOUT IT!

If Rick wants to drum-up support he should mention how they're like 50-5 against The Saviors. Way to bury the lead.

Back