The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Petey just wants to make sure I'm worth it, bruh

0gXwRT.gif

Yes lol I hot so excited!

The scene with them talking is probably one of my fav scenes in awhile. Nice atmosphere

Agreed. My mind stops wandering & my attention just gets locked in when their scenes come on.

That guy would have been easy as fuck to deal with. It's not like he was covered in serrated blades, it was just a bunch of spikes. Grab one in each hand, turn & manipulate him any way you want. Walk him over to the wall and bury him in shit like Rick did, and fill the room with stab uppercuts.

Idk man, he had spikes everywhere. Grabbing a spike would put you in danger of getting stabbed with another spike on the body plus bullets wouldn't work on the steel plated head. In the last episode Rick just shoved off a hundred zombies like nothing but he was worked by this zombie on steroids. I want more PED zombies.

I think the new groups gonna betray Rick and join Negan. They seem timid, dumb and gullible, plus Negans got more doritos and guns and stuff.

Or maybe theyve been spying on Negan too?

I donno... but still. These people dont seem sane and normal eough for me to think they'd even understand whats going on.

Veering further into the nonsensical... I like how it's only been what, maybe 3-4 years since the apocalypse, but this new group only speaks in autistic broken English, as if civilization was gone for 25 years. Every one of these motherfuckers was in school a few years ago, or working at a starbucks, there wouldn't be any groups of completely wild humans, with this 'Me want gun. You get' bullshit. Or a leader wearing some Matrix outfit, with neatly cut & styled hair dyed at the tips. This show is feeling more and more like Star Trek or some shit.

Anyway I still enjoyed it. With my lowered expectations such as they are.

It is riducuouls and so forced...

I thought this group is similar to the All female group Tara met before.

But no this is like survivors from the 70s or 80s Punk and Metal revolution.

It so bad I screamed at the TV all day every time they show the punks I scream....

lol at anyone notice how bad that wide shot looked with Rick and the trash.

Idk man, he had spikes everywhere. Grabbing a spike would put you in danger of getting stabbed with another spike on the body plus bullets wouldn't work on the steel plated head. In the last episode Rick just shoved off a hundred zombies like nothing but he was worked by this zombie on steroids. I want more PED zombies.

Grabbing the spikes wouldn't put you in danger of the other spikes, it would keep them away from you. And you could steer him around by them. I agree it was a cool visual though. Yeah Rick being in that mosh pit of zombies last week was annoying. I'm already used to this bullshit dumpster universe they are in though.

It is riducuouls and so forced...

I thought this group is similar to the All female group Tara met before.

But no this is like survivors from the 70s or 80s Punk and Metal revolution.

It so bad I screamed at the TV all day every time they show the punks I scream....

It looks like Rick & the gang wandered into a group of anti-Trump rioters.

They were probably smashing a Starbucks window right before he showed up.

It looks like Rick & the gang wandered into a group of anti-Trump rioters.

They were probably smashing a Starbucks window right before he showed up.

Haha yeah.. just look at their face!!!

I think the new groups gonna betray Rick and join Negan. They seem timid, dumb and gullible, plus Negans got more doritos and guns and stuff.

Or maybe theyve been spying on Negan too?

I donno... but still. These people dont seem sane and normal eough for me to think they'd even understand whats going on.

The old guy who said " or else" looks ridiculous.

Okay its fun to speculate do you think Simon will be the first Saviour leader Rick will hack with a Machete?

Veering further into the nonsensical... I like how it's only been what, maybe 3-4 years since the apocalypse, but this new group only speaks in autistic broken English, as if civilization was gone for 25 years. Every one of these motherfuckers was in school a few years ago, or working at a starbucks, there wouldn't be any groups of completely wild humans, with this 'Me want gun. You get' bullshit. Or a leader wearing some Matrix outfit, with neatly cut & styled hair dyed at the tips. This show is feeling more and more like Star Trek or some shit.

Anyway I still enjoyed it. With my lowered expectations such as they are.

It bothered me too at first but it's obviously an affect, something to distinguish herself and her followers. We've all known cliques who have done exactly the same thing.

Love Pollyanna Macintosh, always have, she's very interesting.

Need more Coral in these episodes

I'm probably the only one but I really like Carl, he's one of my favorite characters.

Glenn was my favorite character from the series and I know how much this thread hated him.

I'm probably the only one but I really like Carl, he's one of my favorite characters.

Glenn was my favorite character from the series and I know how much this thread hated him.
You probably voted for Hillary too right? :)

You probably voted for Hillary too right? :)

I live in Canada. My avatar lives in Baltimore.

I have no idea who I would have voted for in your election, both candidates were comically bad. Absolutely the worst. I didn't think you guys could beat voting Bush Jr. in for a second term, but whoa Nelly, was I wrong. You guys shouldn't be allowed to vote for your officials, you should let the rest of the world do it for you.

How does someone so submissive call himself a king? Having a tiger doesn't make you an alpha if all your actions are of a submissive bitch.

What's with this weird junkyard cult, and why would Rick want their help? A pregnant lady was beating the shit out of them. Meh, didn't really care for that episode. It was basically just introducing an emo cult who live in a junkyard, and Daryl and Carol reuniting. And, what's with Morgan and Carol? Do they think standing around and doing nothing will make a group of oppressive maniacs go away?

Also, the writers are fucking terrible. They develop a guy who at this point could be a fan favorite and then have him concoct an idea to get innocent Carol killed....fucking retarded

How is Carol innocent? She's murdered like 3 people.

How does someone so submissive call himself a king? Having a tiger doesn't make you an alpha if all your actions are of a submissive bitch.

What's with this weird junkyard cult, and why would Rick want their help? A pregnant lady was beating the shit out of them. Meh, didn't really care for that episode. It was basically just introducing an emo cult who live in a junkyard, and Daryl and Carol reuniting. And, what's with Morgan and Carol? Do they think standing around and doing nothing will make a group of oppressive maniacs go away?

Many of the greatest leaders in history, including Kings, have submitted when it was required. Standing up to an overwhelming force and getting destroyed doesn't make you a great king, it makes you a dead idiot, no?

How is Carol innocent? She's murdered like 3 people.

She's kind of innocent in this particular scenario, but I get where you're coming from. Not really a believer in how much of a bad ass she's become, it doesn't make any sense.

Back