The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

i really like him as negan, i like how he's always leaning back too, lol its kinda hawt.
but yeah, hes a small dude. it really shows when hes without a jacket and just wearing his white top, like last night in some scenes. hes a slim fella

Negan makes me laugh when he leans back with his bat over his shoulder saying ohhhhh shiiittta lol, I love how he says that dudes funny. I wonder why he didnt put his weight back on? maybe health issue the guy used to weight 230-40 pounds now he looks like skin and bones, not what negan is supposed to look like in the books

ftr, hawt
3b897c51776c5e080782cb679d1eec86.jpg

): the store giant tiger sells official walking dead tops for $5 okay
do you know giant tiger?
or am i showing my broke bitchness rn lol

The only giant tiger I know is the goofy CGI one on this show.

The only giant tiger I know is the goofy CGI one on this show.
meh

im more rustled that somebody actually thought writing a pretend king into the story was a good idea and not painfully laughable

The show really needs to start involving more character plots in each story, as i completely forgot about those 2 gay dudes and pretty much everyone else who helped storm oceanside.

negan must be an idiot for letting rick's group live so much, cmon dude!

The show really needs to start involving more character plots in each story, as i completely forgot about those 2 gay dudes

That's because the show only makes characters gay for the cheap impact of the initial reveal, they don't want to actually develop them as characters after that.

In fact they pretty much stopped developing just about any of the characters. Daryl is a great example, he was a compelling character in the first 2 seasons - a redneck racist with family issues, but with a heart of gold, who is forced to confront & overcome his prejudices through the initial events of the apocalypse - but then the show was so popular & the writers so inept that they literally dropped all of that, and just made him a kind of cardboard one-note rockstar character who doesn't say much, doesn't advance, doesn't change, just looks cool with his crossbow & motorcycle for the next 5 seasons.

The writers on this show can't seem to handle addressing nuanced character development or even really the subject of surviving the apocalypse itself, so instead we get these nonsensical stories of these ridiculous groups led by completely unbelievable characters, repeating the same arcs over and over every season.

And now they seem to think that the way to evolve the story is to have a BUNCH of these groups all at once, smushed together into one big story arc, but at the end of the day it's the same shit.

It's a shame because personally, I find the best episodes throughout the entire series have been the rare ones where nothing huge is going on with any of their ridiculous bad guys, but rather just a few of the main characters are trying to find food or supplies, and dealing with day to day life in the apocalypse. Those are the most compelling parts to me anyways.

I am only starting S07E16 right now. What's with the fucking manbun? Are they even trying to be convincing at this point?

Rick's group is no different than the saviors but somehow they always get the help they need and look like the good ol guys. They also started most of the stuff, at the compound back in season 6, Daryl not keeping his emotions in check on the season 7 opener. Negan is just shutting that shit down yet Rick's group get all butthurt over it.

Not buyin gEugene givign Sasha the pill. The show wentout of its way to make him a coward and willing savior.

Hater. He's the best part of the show right now.

Seriously. Not sure why anyone would want Eugene to go back to Alexandria. He's a man of somewhat importance at the Sanctuary, and he gets to play video games with women at his side. Plus, with Fat Joey out of the picture, he's the smartest person in the Sanctuary.
WTF did he get at Alexandria? Goddamn seemingly always on the rag Rosita who treats him like shit, and the rest of the group that treats him more like a liability than an asset.

Good for Eugene for finding a group that kind of respects him, and gives him perks for his brains.
Screw those ungrateful Alexandrians.

Last edited:
Rick's group is no different than the saviors

Yeah, I remember Rick occasionally throwing some of his people into a ball of fire. And then there's that time he took Maggie from Glenn for his own harem, & made Glenn work for points

Yeah, I remember Rick occasionally throwing some of his people into a ball of fire, and then there's that time he took Maggie from Glenn for his own harem & made Glenn work for points

Lol yea while I'll agree they are similar there are some key differences. Have a feeling Rick isn't going to burn people's faces for helping someone leave. Dude wouldn't even attack his bff for fucking his wife.

Anyone else find it ridiculous that Rick and Co are jumping through hoops to recruit these worthless Gammage people? If I brought that bitch those guns and she talked to me like that I would have slaughtered them all.

This is the apocalypse! Guns and ammo are GOLD! That group of turds is not worth all those guns.

Also TWD uses cliff hangers for sport. We won't see shit next episode.

Anyone else find it ridiculous that Rick and Co are jumping through hoops to recruit these worthless Gammage people? If I brought that bitch those guns and she talked to me like that I would have slaughtered them all.

This is the apocalypse! Guns and ammo are GOLD! That group of turds is not worth all those guns.

Also TWD uses cliff hangers for sport. We won't see shit next episode.

No they want more people anybody they don't care how weak/old/useless you are. I would want the same. Have those people rush the front gate to waste their lives while me and my elite crew sneak in through the back and take some MOFO's out. Maybe leave one elite member with the human debris so you can make sure no one runs off like a biatch.

Not buyin gEugene givign Sasha the pill. The show wentout of its way to make him a coward and willing savior.

Yeah, I'm thinking she's gonna get busted using it on Negan at some point. I think Eugene was sent to test her loyalty and set a trap for her. He's going to go along with a plan she cooks up to kill Negan, and then turn on her at the end. That's when we'll see evil Eugene emerge.

Back