The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Mhm "Special extended finale"

Which means more commercials with a possible filler scene.

I'll be doing my method then, letting it build up for a half hour before I start watching, and then fast-forwarding every commercial. Fuck that shit

Sasha staring at the cell wall for a minute, with somber music playing as if shes debating something.

I know it's a bad sign for a 'good guy' character, when I'm actually rooting for them to die.

When Negan was like 'option #3 Sasha, you could just let this walker eat you', I was like...

<mma4>

And when Tara was trying to reason with the grandma, 'if you kill me, they're just going to take your guns anyway and then leave', I was like...

<mma4>

They did not. Daryl said if we take out Neagan will you give us food (I'm paraphrasing). I went back and watched that scene. Right then and there it was decided. No one mentioned a preemptive strike against the saviors.

"much worse" is relative.... They are only slightly worse than Rick and company. Let's not forget the killing people while they slept.

Yes they did. It was part of the speech that Rick gave to the Alexandrians after they got back from the Hilltop. Rick gave the speech in front of all of the Alexandrians, where he specifically mentioned that it would just be a matter of time before the Saviors find them and when they do they will (paraphrasing) "Kill us. Maybe a lot of us. And they'll try and own us." He gave the speech in the church in front of everyone, with Morgan dissenting.

Yes they did. It was part of the speech that Rick gave to the Alexandrians after they got back from the Hilltop. Rick gave the speech in front of all of the Alexandrians, where he specifically mentioned that it would just be a matter of time before the Saviors find them and when they do they will (paraphrasing) "Kill us. Maybe a lot of us. And they'll try and own us." He gave the speech in the church in front of everyone, with Morgan dissenting.
NO that's when they were trying to convince other people. They had made up their minds right that second at HIlltop. They were trying to justify their actions to Alexandrians and Morgan who didn't like the idea of murdering people while they slept.

You are using revisionist history.

NO that's when they were trying to convince other people. They had made up their minds right that second at HIlltop. They were trying to justify their actions to Alexandrians and Morgan who didn't like the idea of murdering people while they slept.

You are using revisionist history.

No, I'm using what actually happened. Regardless of whether or not they specifically mentioned that it was a preemptive strike when they were at the Hilltop, it was a factor considered in their decision making. They already encountered the Saviors before that and they knew it was a matter of time before they encountered them again. To think otherwise and that they wouldn't have considered that when making a decision like they did is asinine. They weren't lying to the people of Aelxandria in that speech. Rick told them exactly what would have, and indeed what did, happen. They wanted the food, yes, but it was a two birds with one stone situation. The encounter with the Saviors was INEVITABLE and Rick knew that. They did what they did to minimize their own casualties in an conflict that was going to happen one way or another. What part of that are you not understanding?

So was Sasha really looking for a way out or was she hoping for 1 last chance at killing Negan?

So was Sasha really looking for a way out or was she hoping for 1 last chance at killing Negan?
Idk her character makes no sense, how did they take her alive? So dumb.

She has like 3-4guns and a will to di.

Been watching this show since the beginning, and I hate to say it but I'd really like a major overhaul on the roster. I find myself either not liking or not caring about the majority of the characters now.

Yeah I get that the pussy writers of the show are also largely the pussies who wrote the comics

Those last couple posts came off very pro rape. I doubt that's your stance on your issue, but the point in Negan being against rape is that it shows exactly what he told Sasha: that they're not monsters. They're in a conflict now but the Saviors aren't made up of only thugs and scumbags.

Damn would have been better if he manage to put the weight back, in the scene where he is leaning over to Sasha you can really see how thin his arms for a man his height.

Like you said his pants would fall off. His thighs and legs are like twigs.

"The Walking Pants"

yeah he and Rosita are both anorexic, when I first heard he was cast as Negan I was like Hell yeah! perfect because the Comedian in the Watchman reminds me of Negan the way he pufed on the cigar and was a cold blood A hole, and he had the size and build of NEgan an intimidating guy well over 200 pounds, JDM has the acting and charisma on point of Negan, but his physical is not up to par wtf this Negan is scrawny like a bean pole. It looks like he is having trouble walking too, lol like he is barely move he is so weak and frail looking.

Guys they Forgot about DRE, where he been?

v1.aDsxMzMxMjY7ajsxNzI5NzsyMDQ4OzQwNTs2MDA

heath-dies-walking-dead.jpg

yeah he and Rosita are both anorexic, when I first heard he was cast as Negan I was like Hell yeah! perfect because the Comedian in the Watchman reminds me of Negan the way he pufed on the cigar and was a cold blood A hole, and he had the size and build of NEgan an intimidating guy well over 200 pounds, JDM has the acting and charisma on point of Negan, but his physical is not up to par wtf this Negan is scrawny like a bean pole. It looks like he is having trouble walking too, lol like he is barely move he is so weak and frail looking.

Christiane Serratos is pregnant but this EP was filmed much earlier I wonder what happened to her.

If you notice her voicexsounds scratchy.

She was looking for another chance to kill Negan. Her smile when she convinced Gene, and frown when he brought her a pill said it all.

Filler episode? Man this whole season 7 has been a filler, imo...

JDM has the acting and charisma on point of Negan, but his physical is not up to par wtf this Negan is scrawny like a bean pole.
i really like him as negan, i like how he's always leaning back too, lol its kinda hawt.
but yeah, hes a small dude. it really shows when hes without a jacket and just wearing his white top, like last night in some scenes. hes a slim fella

btw i got really excited when daryl was ready to pound dwight into the ground lol
hes so sexy when hes angry B)

oh yeah , i bought a negan top back in december from giant tiger xD its an official walking dead shirt n was only $5.
dont hate on giant tiger. i buy nuked poutine from there okay
but yeah, if u guys wanna be losers too maybe you should go take a look there o:

oh yeah , i bought a negan top back in december from giant tiger xD its an official walking dead shirt n was only $5.
dont hate on giant tiger. i buy nuked poutine from there okay
but yeah, if u guys wanna be losers too maybe you should go take a look there o:

what1.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back