The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

I just want to point out that these TWD threads were blowing through 1000 post volumes within hours of eachother... back in the first and second seasons.

That flood has become a steady stream.
Yep. That was a terrible opening to a season. I think im off the walking dead bandwagon. Not enough there anymore, not even any characters left that i like.

Rick "with that smile on his face" Grimes will be the goat!

I feel generous and give this episode 5/10

The antifa group and the way they appeared looked like something out of a high-school theater play.

Yep. That was a terrible opening to a season. I think im off the walking dead bandwagon. Not enough there anymore, not even any characters left that i like.

Simon is cool though :) - Negan was awesome at first but his schtick was getting a bit old. I hope he put some weight on in the offseason. I miss Abe and Eugene's comidic relief.

was the person who was scoping out alexandria end of last episode one of the new group in the final scene?
looks like between this new group and kingdom, rick and co have plenty of foot soldiers now.

Alexandria
Hill Top
Kingdom
Ocean Side
New Group

That's a solid alliance.

I thought Gabriel was smart to hide their weapons and supplies so the Saviors couldn't get them.

I enjoyed the episode. They kind of have to "reset" after the finale so I didn't really expect any deaths or battles. It's interesting to see these different groups and how it will play out. Quick thoughts.

1. Hilltop leader is horrible. Why anyone would follow him is beyond me.

2. Rosita (while I've always found her hot) is turning into a whining little brat and a liability to the group.

3. At least Carl didn't have any lines this episode

4. Simon (Steven Ogg) had the best 2-3 minutes of the show....lol. I love his and Negan's sense of humor.

5. RIP Fat Joey........good luck skinny....I mean, just Joey.

6. The ultimate zombine killing machine is 2 cars and a steel cable apparently

i i Think rossita is till okay

I think I like her now she is sticking it to Morgan and Sasha who annoyed me with in previous episodes.

Solid episode to bring us back into the show, but Rosita really needs to die. Just an awful, awful and annoying ass character.

Also, @indrid spoiler tag your shit man. I'm a comic reader but it's not cool to spoil shit for those who don't read them.

Glad I'm not the only person not feeling this new Rosita...at all. I'm not really sure why they are trying to develop her character so much, but I don't think it's really working at all. Sasha is a much better actor and character and it makes Rosita feel forced, IMO.

Overall I feel like the show is just struggling to keep coming up with intriguing content. I loved the Negan reveal last season(seasons? I can't keep track of this shit anymore) but it's already lost most of it's luster to me.

I still watch because it remains entertaining, but I feel like we're retreading territory here. Oh, and King Ezekial is just too ridiculous to take seriously. I get that they are keeping true to the source material but I just don't think he translates well at all.

Glad I'm not the only person not feeling this new Rosita...at all. I'm not really sure why they are trying to develop her character so much, but I don't think it's really working at all. Sasha is a much better actor and character and it makes Rosita feel forced, IMO.

Overall I feel like the show is just struggling to keep coming up with intriguing content. I loved the Negan reveal last season(seasons? I can't keep track of this shit anymore) but it's already lost most of it's luster to me.

I still watch because it remains entertaining, but I feel like we're retreading territory here. Oh, and King Ezekial is just too ridiculous to take seriously. I get that they are keeping true to the source material but I just don't think he translates well at all.

I couldn't help but cringe when rosita was taking lead and telling people how to handle the explosives and then she says "not this one. I don't like how it looks."

Like wtf

I couldn't help but cringe when rosita was taking lead and telling people how to handle the explosives and then she says "not this one. I don't like how it looks."

Like wtf

My wife got pissed at me when I asked her when it was disclosed that Rosita was on the bomb squad.

Rosita's waist to tates ratio is proper

I loved when Rosita told Sasha off. Shit was hilarious.

Rick smiling because he saw more cannon fodder was great.

My wife got pissed at me when I asked her when it was disclosed that Rosita was on the bomb squad.

Abe probably taught her a few things outside of the bedroom.

What a cheesy garbage show now with basically no zombie action... I wait every week hoping some zombie eats someone's face off .:: more like a zombie soap opera now.

Rewatched the opening scene, and someone is in the car with Gabriel when he leaves Alexandria.

What a cheesy garbage show now with basically no zombie action... I wait every week hoping some zombie eats someone's face off .:: more like a zombie soap opera now.

Days of Our Zombie Apocalypse Lives

Seriously, did they ever reference her having any kind of expertise in explosives?

If not, that felt especially cheap this episode

"I think it's time I introduced you to Ezekiel... King Ezekiel."

Eye-Roll-gif-3.gif

Lol, Rick should have shot Ezekiel dead and raised up Carl as the new king. USURPER!!!

Back