The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
previous discussion thread (1st half of season 7, and episode 9 PBP):

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...isodes-2-8-discussion-no-comic-book-spoilers/

76ae34a277f2e81b5e2b0a42e71bd894.jpg

At the end with all those Womenists, Rick was like "awww yeah gonna wreck some serious muff"

I'm curious, any overlapping characters between the women village and this group?

I was actually first expecting it to be them, but saw men as well.

I actually liked that episode.

Who is this new group? Are they a comic group?

Why was Rick Smilling did he saw some one he met before?

"I think it's time I introduced you to Ezekiel... King Ezekiel."

Eye-Roll-gif-3.gif

Good episode, but not enough Neegan. Fucking love me some Neegan....

I just want to point out that these TWD threads were blowing through 1000 post volumes within hours of eachother... back in the first and second seasons.

That flood has become a steady stream.

Hmm this episode was just as bad as every episode besides premier and finale.

It was boring, and shit is getting more and more corny.

Its clear the writers are a bunch of pencil necked hipsters who have not realized their futures will be writing wwe scripts and shitty comedies on network tv.

The people at the end of the episode looked like a bunch of sjws/liberal art majors.

Also i don't think you can look and sound as gay as that one dude and have lived this long, dude looks like he does nothing but watch re runs of will and grace.

I just want to point out that these TWD threads were blowing through 1000 post volumes within hours of eachother... back in the first and second seasons.

That flood has become a steady stream.

Yeah, I remember the very first TWD PbP thread. And then a bunch every episode after that. Never saw anything like that before or since on sherdog. A thread would last literally a few hours before it filled up to 1000. Multiple threads per day. Same with season 2. Shoutout to @Linkuei who was also always in those threads with me back in the day

Back