The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

So basically, the theory here is: they talk like retards because they are so smart, that they don't even want to give away complete sentences for free.

That's the dumbest shit I ever read.

LOL - I agree with you. It sounds like the writer there basically was asked why the people are so weird and he made some shit up on the spot.

LOL - I agree with you. It sounds like the writer there basically was asked why the people are so weird and he made some shit up on the spot.

From the brilliant mind of Scott Gimple, whose sole movie writing credit is as co-writer of 2012's masterpiece Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance

That show was fucking awful from the pilot.

51b6fa5daa9a27775c26d6e8a12e6c36.gif

So basically, the theory here is: they talk like retards because they are so smart, that they don't even want to give away complete sentences for free.

That's the dumbest shit I ever read.

Seriously. You can have them be succinct and to the point with complete sentences. It's a perfect example of how odd and bad the writers' logic is when they try to convey certain things. They just sound utterly retarded and no one, not even the characters on the show, respect them and their antics. They all just kind of put up with them because they have numbers.

Rick: Here's your guns, but we're keeping 10 to defend ourselves.

Junkyard leader: 5

Rick: 10

JL: 9

Rick: 20. And we're keeping (whatever he said there).

JL: Deal

It's like some Lloyd Christmas shit from Dumb and Dumber lol.

Rick: Here's your guns, but we're keeping 10 to defend ourselves.

Junkyard leader: 5

Rick: 10

JL: 9

Rick: 20. And we're keeping (whatever he said there).

JL: Deal

It's like some Lloyd Christmas shit from Dumb and Dumber lol.

best scene in the movie, imo

@LuchaBear

Also don't Forget Daniel "Blades" Salazar

Just by going with Blade's background the Governor and even Negan is fucked dude is already skinning people alive before the apocalypse.

His fucking line in one of the episodes is priceless even Negan,Simon and Rick will shit their pants.

"In my time, I've known men who inspire fear. You know what they have in common? They never say how frightening they are."

So much truth in that line that is definitely sig worthy.

wasn't enough daryl. why couldnt we just have a full episode of him looking all moody into the camera, swooshin his hair back, maybe hop onto a motorbike, stop and take his top off, smoke a cigarette, put it out on his arm . . . rub his thumb into the burn . . .

. . .

yeah i can dig it

Why do I even watch this shit?

wasn't enough daryl. why couldnt we just have a full episode of him looking all moody into the camera, swooshin his hair back, maybe hop onto a motorbike, stop and take his top off, smoke a cigarette, put it out on his arm . . . rub his thumb into the burn . . .

. . .

yeah i can dig it

But he's a Nazi!!!!!

<17>

. . .

yeah i can dig it

I imagine a Gif of Daryl hopping to Motorbike over and over again!!

But he does not ride down the road he just hops in and get off it then hop again!!

Because you want to know why there are zombies in the first place and the sad thing is we probably won't ever find out:rustled:
I don't even care why there are zombies so that's not why.

Man I cant wait for the next season of Fear The Walking Dead, you are correct maybe that was the plan to get more viewers to watch FTWD make this last season of Walking dead so boring and horrible that people cant wait for Fear the walking dead.

It seems the third season of Fear is going to be pretty good, they ran into some militants in the finale, my only issue is Madison son needs to wash his greasy fucking hair it probably smells like oil, rotten cheese and ass. I cant stand his greasy hair man wtf is that about?

I love Madison she doesn't take shit man, her husband on the other hand is an over thinker who is too soft. It shows how great and actor Cliff Curtis is, the guy can play anything, his range is very good.

I always remember him from Training Day.

I will always remember him as Uncle Bully :confused:

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11309494

lol holy shit that was terrible. So they all had automatic weapons, were within 10 feet of each other, and as they're walking around the aftermath there's only 2 dead bodies on the floor.

Also lol at the poster that said "What was maggie rambling about at the end". I zoned out at that point too, reflecting on how garbage that finale was. I think that monologue was just put in there so it could seem dramatic and they could play sad music and act like something harrowing had happened. I really doubt she was saying anything of significance.

Can't wait till next season!

Last edited:
I haven't watched a full episode since season 6 mid-finale.

what would've happened if shiva didn't save Carl.
i laughed my ass off watching this.

I really enjoy watching this because it's entertaining but I like the meta plot where rick and michonne realized they have plot armor and always win, so that was the deciding factor on fighting the larger and seemingly invincible group

I think this sunday is Fear the Walking dead season premiere, So after a couple more months we will see what will happen with Ricck and crew!!

Back