The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Sasha doesn't get a pass. She is just as guilty as Rosita. They are going to get a bunch of people killed for no reason. Rick is already down to fight and secretly gathering an army. These two dumb broads just ruined the element of surprise, on top of any tactical (far more effective) plans that were in the works. They both share 50% of the blame for this incoming shitstorm.

I think Rosita is more to blame b/c she already tried once in a stupid plan to kill Negan. That resulted in Olivia getting killed and Eugene being taken away from Alexandria and brought to the Saviors. Losing Eugene weakened Alexandria and strengthened Saviors b/c Eugene is smart and fixes/makes things. Now Rosita is trying another stupid ass plan?!?! As if she totally forgot what happened last time? Does she not realize that Negan doesn't kill the person who offended him, he kills someone they love or a bunch of someones that they love. She's being a self idiot.

If I recall Sasha has been at Hilltop the whole time. I'm not sure if she fully knows of Rick's plan and Rick's weapons and the Garbage Pail Kids. Sasha might just think she has to do something and that Rick and Co having fallen in line with the Saviors. But she should have obviously waited and found out more before going on a suicide mission.

Oh goodness. "Frail old woman"? She had just finished chemo when the apocalypse hit. And she survived years and years of a brutally abusive husband. That takes patience, creativity, and a profound simmering rage. Don't give me that Carol was a "frail old woman". She was a battered cancer victim and now she's not.

The thing I like about her character is that she's not typically physically beating people up. I can't stand the shows where a 110lb woman is tossing around and beating up 250 pound men. Carol tends to use weapons and cunningness and smarts.

What also makes her dangerous is she has show the ability to completely detach from emotion and do some pretty crazy $hit. She does show remorse later but in the moment she will do whatever is necessary, almost like a sociopath, to protect her loved ones and/or punish those who've hurt her loved ones. She shot a little girl in the frickin' head! She shot a lady in the leg and let the walkers eat her at Terminus. And she trapped a bunch of saviors in a room at burned them to death!!

The thing I like about her character is that she's not typically physically beating people up. I can't stand the shows where a 110lb woman is tossing around and beating up 250 pound men. Carol tends to use weapons and cunningness and smarts.

What also makes her dangerous is she has show the ability to completely detach from emotion and do some pretty crazy $hit. She does show remorse later but in the moment she will do whatever is necessary, almost like a sociopath, to protect her loved ones and/or punish those who've hurt her loved ones. She shot a little girl in the frickin' head! She shot a lady in the leg and let the walkers eat her at Terminus. And she trapped a bunch of saviors in a room at burned them to death!!

Ah yeah and I remember the Saviors girl she dupe into thinking she is weak and you can just see the fear in that Savior girls face as Carol look her in the eye while impaling her in a spike.

I mean, she's living through a zombie apocalypse, man. You try to keep your damn curves through that shit.

I hope she isnt taking method acting too far, Rick became really masculine and handsome though, He used to look like a weak sickly guy now he looks rugged and manly.

Oh goodness. "Frail old woman"? She had just finished chemo when the apocalypse hit. And she survived years and years of a brutally abusive husband. That takes patience, creativity, and a profound simmering rage. Don't give me that Carol was a "frail old woman". She was a battered cancer victim and now she's not.

I actually didn't know about the cancer. I don't think her mindset is unrealistic. Her becoming strong willed was a great character development. It's purely her physical accomplishments. She would beat Abraham in a hand to hand fight if this show put it together. It's a little ridiculous.

It's cause she knows how to bake cookies.

-

- Reconciliation between Daryl & Maggie was full of the feels. Poor Daryl knows he is responsible. And Maggie is the bigger person not blaming him at all.

I totally forgot Daryl got Glenn killed all those years ago.

I totally forgot Daryl got Glenn killed all those years ago.

He almost got Maggie killed this episode, the exact same way. If he had killed that guy in the basement. Good guy, poor impulse control.

The worst part about this show is Carol, though. They have literally turned her into the most dangerous character. She basically did nothing to deserve that. She was a frail old woman who did nothing but wash clothes the first season. Now it's like she has navy seal skills and her joining the war is going to be a massive advantage. Pretty ridiculous.

<TrumpWrong1>

When T-Dog died he transferred his awesomeness to Carol.

As far as Eugene, I'm not sure he totally turned "bad" just b/c he didn't want to escape. In fact it was incredibly smart that he didn't escape or try to leave. What did those stupid women think was going to happen if they helped Eugene escape? Where was Eugene going to go? Back to Alexandria so Negan can come kill a few more people, take Eugene back to the compound and then burn his face or toss him in the fire like he did the doctor?

Rosita and Sasha have shown that they can't hatch a plan that thinks beyond the first step and clearly aren't thinking of the consequences of their actions. Daryl is similar. They all want to do something but don't think things through. Good thing Rick is around to actually plan properly.

He knows he's better off right now and it's safer for everyone if he stays with Negan and tows the line. He's shown to be a survivor and will take the path of least resistence, though I think ultimately he'll end up helping Rick and the crew in some fashion.

Last edited:
I'm glad Eugene didn't go with those 2 psycho bitches.
Rosita is trying to get everyone else killed with her actions, she's already responsible for at least 1 death and Eugene being taken by the Saviors. Shit, if she really wanted Eugene to go with her, she should've promised him she'd bang.

As far as Eugene, I'm not sure he totally turned "bad" just b/c he didn't want to escape. In fact it was incredibly smart that he didn't escape or try to leave. What did those stupid women think was going to happen if they helped Eugene escape? Where was Eugene going to go? Back to Alexandria so Negan can come kill a few more people, take Eugene back to the compound and then burn his face or toss him in the fire like he did the doctor?

Rosita and Sasha have shown that they can't hatch a plan that thinks beyond the first step and clearly aren't thinking of the consequences of their actions. Daryl is similar. They all want to do something but don't think things through. Good thing Rick is around to actually plan properly.

He knows he's better off right now and it's safer for everyone if he stays with Negan and tows the line. He's shown to be a survivor and will take the path of least resistence, though I think ultimately he'll end up helping Rick and the crew in some fashion.

He's just waiting for the right moment to unleash his crocodile-like jaw strength and take a bite out of Negan's junk.

Homeland is shitting on this abortion of a show. This turd season.

Homeland has amazing acting and writing, there's no comparison here.

giphy.gif

They probably thought having to hide Eugene wasn't going to be an issue once they they kill Negan.

I think Eugene will stay alive as well even after betraying Sasha/Rosita. Gregory is another one whose loyalty is going to be tested since he has a pass (to Simon) to enter the Savior base which could be used to attack them.

They probably thought having to hide Eugene wasn't going to be an issue once they they kill Negan.

I think Eugene will stay alive as well even after betraying Sasha/Rosita. Gregory is another one whose loyalty is going to be tested since he has a pass (to Simon) to enter the Savior base which could be used to attack them.

I think Gregory is going to do or say something stupid and Simon is going to kill him. They are clearly sitting it up for Maggie to take over Hillside. The people trust her more and are upset at Gregory for being such a push over (even though it's probably the best thing to do to avoid retaliation) . Plus they are probably pissed that they live in trailers and he's sitting in a giant mansion sipping booze all day.

I think Gregory is going to do or say something stupid and Simon is going to kill him. They are clearly sitting it up for Maggie to take over Hillside. The people trust her more and are upset at Gregory for being such a push over (even though it's probably the best thing to do to avoid retaliation) . Plus they are probably pissed that they live in trailers and he's sitting in a giant mansion sipping booze all day.
Doctor being taken away won't help.

Advil doesn't seem like a fair trade lol

Back