The USA NEEDS REAL REPUBLICANS to save herself from herself

If you are going to make such a broad claim, like sexual deviancy, please, actually explain what you mean, and how Democratic politicians are teaching people this deviance.

Open your eyes. The collusion between the Democratic party and culture creators like media, pop-stars and the University system is proven. They are pro gay and trans to an alarming and unnecessary degree.

They blackball any information that contradicts popular ideas in regards to these issues.

It isn't enough to be ok with gay marriage. It isnt ok to respectully keep your distance.

You have to bow to the LGBT movement and their cause of the month. Or you are a bigot.

If you support a traditional family unit that is construed into bigotry.

They want people who are mean to them to go to jail.

Don't play dumb.

Some taxation is necessary.

Tax policies that unduly burden hard working citizens and in some cases amount to corporate welfare ought yo be abolished.

Good people take care of others regardless. They don't wait for the inefficient government to take their cut and then do it on the back end.

The tax policies that have unduly burden working people were implimented by Republicans. How else do you explain top tier tax cuts at a time when that same tier was already doing so much better than the rest? So I guess what we need is some real democrats.

Market economies have roughly the same level of pre social program poverty throughout the world. The difference is in some countries "good people" vote for progressive social policies rather than falling for the "but ma bootstraps" bs.

We don't need real republicans. We need people on both sides willing to accept a rational approach to policy. Free market, free trade with a government that takes a proactive role in education, healthcare, infrastructure, environment, and poverty is a good place to start imo.

"Pride" parades that run for miles and miles where nude adults engage in bombastic and overt displays of sexuality in plain view of the public, which often includes children.

And before you ask,

Yes It would be wrong if straight people did it too.
So something like Mardi Gras? I wouldn't say gay people in general behave the way you describe. It's like stereotyping blacks because some of them will punch you in the face over some cold chicken.

So something like Mardi Gras? I wouldn't say gay people in general behave the way you describe. It's like stereotyping blacks because some of them will punch you in the face over some cold chicken.

No its not remotely the same.

These pride parades are in every major city and they are even worse then I describe.

Do a bit of research before you comment. But be careful, cannot unsee, and they are getting worse every year.

And as I mentioned several times, when straight leople engage in these sorts of displays in public, it is just as wrong. Modesty ought to be a pillar of the public space.

Oh you.

You got me there.

But you clearly understand the inflection of my posting.

And almost goes without saying that a healthy nuclear family unit is the best foundation for any society. Strong, supportive families breed strong citizens and leaders.
That's you projecting your religious beliefs onto everyone else. Why can't gay people be strong citizens that are members of strong supportive families?

Please leftist, tell us more about how you believe the racial differences in crime stats is due to racial profiling. Thats what you've claimed on multiple occasions.

You're no right winger. You're a delusional leftist afraid of the truth.

Sure, I'm not right winger. Which one of us has actually held office as a Republican?

As for racial differences in crime stats, what I've stated is that it is partially due to where the police choose to target their efforts. Which is not a shocking or surprising thing since it's been noted elsewhere. You just don't like me saying it so you pretend that I'm advancing some strange fiction.

For example - crime in inner city Asian communities is dramatically understated because local police often lack the language skills to adequately investigate those communities. It's a small example of how where/how the police direct their resources impacts the stats.

Or there's the fact that the stats reported to the FBI (which is where most people go for their stats) are fairly inaccurate because many police precincts don't report their information and the UCR only reflects crimes reported, not if the reported individuals were ever actually convicted of the crime.

But, shit, why bother with the details, right?

The tax policies that have unduly burden working people were implimented by Republicans. How else do you explain top tier tax cuts at a time when that same tier was already doing so much better than the rest? So I guess what we need is some real democrats.

Market economies have roughly the same level of pre social program poverty throughout the world. The difference is in some countries "good people" vote for progressive social policies rather than falling for the "but ma bootstraps" bs.

We don't need real republicans. We need people on both sides willing to accept a rational approach to policy. Free market, free trade with a government that takes a proactive role in education, healthcare, infrastructure, environment, and poverty is a good place to start imo.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you.

But Real Republicans only want enough taxes to fund our military, infrastructure and the core necessities of the people that realistically have to be provided by the government. A very modest social security net ONLY for those who truly need it where society can't care for them as a last resort. Things like that. No pork.

The democrats of today think anyone who shows up with their hands out should get a house a phone, free food and a safe space. As the first and only resort.

That's you projecting your religious beliefs onto everyone else. Why can't gay people be strong citizens that are members of strong supportive families?

It has nothing to do with religion, everything to do with biology.

They can be part of a healthy society. Clearly they cannot be the overwhelming majority.

Let me ask you, what has the base unit of American society been all along? What were we built upon that allowed us to win 2 world wars and the space race?

Im afraid i dont know what goes on in a gay parade, besides photos showing sometimes in my newsfeed i dont know much about them.

They look like your average carnival parade.

Both can be inappropriate imo.

But be weary, if you ever stumble across one while walking with your family... cannot unsee. You may have some difficult conversations with your children before you were ready to.

No its not remotely the same.

These pride parades are in every major city and they are even worse then I describe.

Do a bit of research before you comment. But be careful, cannot unsee, and they are getting worse every year.

And as I mentioned several times, when straight leople engage in these sorts of displays in public, it is just as wrong. Modesty ought to be a pillar of the public space.
I agree those parades are over the top but you can't equate what happens there to all gays. Why do you get to choose what our pillars of the public space are? Are you religiously motivated? We complain about countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia not being secular and then want the USA to be governed by Christian beliefs.

It has nothing to do with religion, everything to do with biology.

They can be part of a healthy society. Clearly they cannot be the overwhelming majority.

Let me ask you, what has the base unit of American society been all along? What were we built upon that allowed us to win 2 world wars and the space race?
Grandparents?

Sure, I'm not right winger. Which one of us has actually held office as a Republican?

As for racial differences in crime stats, what I've stated is that it is partially due to where the police choose to target their efforts. Which is not a shocking or surprising thing since it's been noted elsewhere. You just don't like me saying it so you pretend that I'm advancing some strange fiction.

For example - crime in inner city Asian communities is dramatically understated because local police often lack the language skills to adequately investigate those communities. It's a small example of how where/how the police direct their resources impacts the stats.

Or there's the fact that the stats reported to the FBI (which is where most people go for their stats) are fairly inaccurate because many police precincts don't report their information and the UCR only reflects crimes reported, not if the reported individuals were ever actually convicted of the crime.

But, shit, why bother with the details, right?

No, you've blamed the disparity of white vs black crime rates on racial profiling.

Now you're trying to bring up immigrant communities where English is a second language is if it's relevant to that disparty with whites and blacks (who speak English btw so cops have no problem communicating with them).

You're a lying apologist filled with excuses. You're pathetic and I have absolutely zero respect for people like you who refuse to accept reality.

You're leftist. And even worse very dumb.

I agree those parades are over the top but you can't equate what happens there to all gays. Why do you get to choose what our pillars of the public space are? Are you religiously motivated? We complain about countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia not being secular and then want the USA to be governed by Christian beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with modesty in the public space. I'm not saying full on Amish behavior but any time children can be present or society at large can see everything we should probably leave the assless chaps and dick shaped confetti at home.

Has nothing to do with religion at all.

Sure not ALL gay people participate in those parades, but when was the last time you saw one gay or pro LGBT person suggesting that they tone it down a smidge? Instead you have them saying it's okay to bring your kids to these events.

Open your eyes. The collusion between the Democratic party and culture creators like media, pop-stars and the University system is proven. They are pro gay and trans to an alarming and unnecessary degree.

They blackball any information that contradicts popular ideas in regards to these issues.

It isn't enough to be ok with gay marriage. It isnt ok to respectully keep your distance.

You have to bow to the LGBT movement and their cause of the month. Or you are a bigot.

If you support a traditional family unit that is construed into bigotry.

They want people who are mean to them to go to jail.

Don't play dumb.

Again, please explain what you mean by sexual deviancy, and how the democratic party, as an official position, is pushing deviant sexuality on the public.

Again, please explain what you mean by sexual deviancy, and how the democratic party, as an official position, is pushing deviant sexuality on the public.

Keep playing dumb.

Don't put words in my posts and puff your chest out like you've cornered me somehow.

There is one party that caters to the excesses of the LGBT movement.

There is one party that is full of supporters who want to push hate speech and hate crime laws.

There is one party that ignores science when it comes to the T in lgbt.

There is one party that had been proven to collude with culture creators to demonize people who keep their distance from the LGBT movement..

Be honest or go talk to yourself in the corner.

And without question this hardline LGBT support is part of the official platform of many municipal and state democratic organizations.

Teachers are being forced to learn aboutt this stuff and teach it or be fired. Schools are bringing drag queens in for story time with elementary school children and telling them if the "feel funny" about their bodies they could be trans.

Keep playing dumb.

Keep playing dumb.

Don't put words in my posts and puff your chest out like you've cornered me somehow.

There is one party that caters to the excesses of the LGBT movement.

There is one party that is full of supporters who want to push hate speech and hate crime laws.

There is one party that ignores science when it comes to the T in lgbt.

There is one party that had been proven to collude with culture creators to demonize people who keep their distance from the LGBT movement..

Be honest or go talk to yourself in the corner.

And without question this hardline LGBT support is part of the official platform of many municipal and state democratic organizations.

Teachers are being forced to learn aboutt this stuff and teach it or be fired. Schools are bringing drag queens in for story time with elementary school children and telling them if the "feel funny" about their bodies they could be trans.

Keep playing dumb.

Are you that defensive, where someone asking you to explain your position equals puffing their chest out?

The tax policies that have unduly burden working people were implimented by Republicans.

Its the working class who are most burdened under Obamacare.

My premiums have literally doubled since Obamacare despite me being relatively young and perfectly healthy.

Are you that defensive, where someone asking you to explain your position equals puffing their chest out?

Maybe I misunderstood the tone of your post.

Maybe I didnt and you don't appreciate being called on it.

Who knows?

True or False?

Real Republicans,

People who believe independence and small government are integral to being an American.

Liberal.

People who believe you should mind your own damn business, and want to live as they choose on their land.

Liberal.

People who want to work and make money and keep as much of their own hard earned money as they can.

Liberal.

People who actually live, work and play in the great outdoors and cherish the open air and beautiful land.

Personal opinion, not tied to a political ideology and slightly naive too. We live in a service consumer society.

People who don't really want to be involved in other nations bullshit, but want a military that could take on all comers at any time and in any theatre.

Conservative, with liberal tendencies.

People who look after their communities because they want to and give of their own time, sweat, talents and their own money to help those in need instead of forcing others to do it.

Liberal, though it's highly dependent on if a person wishes to spend their money and effort to whatever charitable cause they deem fit.

People who don't think there is anything wrong with a traditional family unit. People who eat dinner as a family at a table. People want to go cheer their children on at their football game or track meet instead of drool over smartphones and seeking the approval of the internet.

Personal opinion, not tied to an ideology.

People who aren't afraid to speak honestly and aren't afraid of others speaking honestly as well.

Liberal.

People who don't view life as a never ending popularity contest.

Personal opinion.

People who may or may not own firearms and other weapons, but will always fight for the right to own them.

Liberal and Conservative.

People who are truly selfless, without want of reward or attention. Who would rather work on themselves as opposed to pursuing the fleeting self satisfaction of decadence and debauchery.

Personal opinion.

People who want businesses to behave ethically but don't want them hamstrung by redundant and excessive regulations.

Liberal I guess, but a business that isn't regulated can run as they see fit and guess what most business values maximum profit over ethics.

People who believe strong borders are PARAMOUNT to a strong nation.

Conservative.

People who want fair and equal opportunities for all CITIZENS but realize that does not guarantee equal outcomes.

Liberal.

People who are open to foreigners who share their love of freedom joining them to live and share in America after becoming citizens.

Liberal.

People who believe that allegations of racism, sexism, and bigotry are serious deserve to be handled with sincerity and should never be used to coerce citizens into adjust their behavior or self censoring.

Liberal.

People who realize that men and women are different but complimentary, that the sexes need each other and must respect each other.

Not sure any ideology deals with the differences in gender. Conservative I guess.

People who want to be judged and handled based on the choices they make, not the classes they fall into.

Liberal.

People who believe free speech is worth both dying and killing for.

Liberal and Conservative.

I'd venture to say that America needs us more than ever before. There are forces pressuring US from inside and out to abandon the idea of America and conform to the destructive, family-killing and nation-burning ways of world. They need us in public office, they need us as community, business and military leaders. It's not too late. Don't let the ways of the world push you from your guiding principals.

SJW's and soulless liberals be damned. We can't worry about the precious snowflakes and their judgment. We we need to correct the path of this great Nation, and then the world.

So you're damning liberals, even though most things you wish for directly relates to the liberal ideology.

When did the word Liberal become such a naughty word in America?
You guys completely misuse it.

Last edited:
Back