The USA NEEDS REAL REPUBLICANS to save herself from herself

I agree, i find gay parades annoying since im straight but i respect their freedom.

Would rather suffer the occasional gay guy on a thong than living in a world where women cant go out in bikinis.

How can you equate a woman in a bikini with that?

The equivalent would be a man in a Euro hammock thingey. While distasteful imo it has its place in summer, just like a woman in a bikini.

And herein lies the crux of the two party system, both are small government and big government at the same time, they just trade some key issues for others.

I agree, but I see far more unison between the pleb Dems and their elected officials versus pleb Republicans and their officials.

Pleb Repubs were so sick of their leadership and the Dems that theu fucking voted for Trump. Meanwhile Dems licked (and continue to lick) Hillarys boot as it was on their throats.

How can you equate a woman in a bikini with that?

The equivalent would be a man in a Euro hammock thingey. While distasteful imo it has its place in summer, just like a woman in a bikini.

Because if you allow women to wear them its only fair for men to do it too. Just like im 100% in favor of women being able to go topless.

We have real republicans, Just look at the tax and healthcare proposals. That's what real republicans look like.

Real republicans don't want your kind.

You make excuses for criminals and refuse to acknowledge facts. Like a leftist...youre always looking to pass the blame instead of holding individuals accountable for their actions.

Who are you and what are you talking about?

I put the blame exactly where it belongs. It's not my fault some people don't want to accept their role in things. They want to blame others for 100% of everything and then when I say "Actually, your role in this means you're XX% responsible," they start crying that I'm the one passing the buck.

True or False?

Real Republicans,

People who believe independence and small government are integral to being an American.

People who believe you should mind your own damn business, and want to live as they choose on their land.

People who want to work and make money and keep as much of their own hard earned money as they can.

People who actually live, work and play in the great outdoors and cherish the open air and beautiful land.

People who don't really want to be involved in other nations bullshit, but want a military that could take on all comers at any time and in any theatre.

People who look after their communities because they want to and give of their own time, sweat, talents and their own money to help those in need instead of forcing others to do it.

People who don't think there is anything wrong with a traditional family unit. People who eat dinner as a family at a table. People want to go cheer their children on at their football game or track meet instead of drool over smartphones and seeking the approval of the internet.

People who aren't afraid to speak honestly and aren't afraid of others speaking honestly as well.

People who don't view life as a never ending popularity contest.

People who may or may not own firearms and other weapons, but will always fight for the right to own them.

People who are truly selfless, without want of reward or attention. Who would rather work on themselves as opposed to pursuing the fleeting self satisfaction of decadence and debauchery.

People who want businesses to behave ethically but don't want them hamstrung by redundant and excessive regulations.

People who believe strong borders are PARAMOUNT to a strong nation.

People who want fair and equal opportunities for all CITIZENS but realize that does not guarantee equal outcomes.

People who are open to foreigners who share their love of freedom joining them to live and share in America after becoming citizens.

People who believe that allegations of racism, sexism, and bigotry are serious deserve to be handled with sincerity and should never be used to coerce citizens into adjust their behavior or self censoring.

People who realize that men and women are different but complimentary, that the sexes need each other and must respect each other.

People who want to be judged and handled based on the choices they make, not the classes they fall into.

People who believe free speech is worth both dying and killing for.

I'd venture to say that America needs us more than ever before. There are forces pressuring US from inside and out to abandon the idea of America and conform to the destructive, family-killing and nation-burning ways of world. They need us in public office, they need us as community, business and military leaders. It's not too late. Don't let the ways of the world push you from your guiding principals.

SJW's and soulless liberals be damned. We can't worry about the precious snowflakes and their judgment. We we need to correct the path of this great Nation, and then the world.

People who are truly selfless usually don't fall prey to the taxation is theft canard.

I know I'm talking to fake Republicans when they start talking about needing protection from sinking to 3rd world wages via protectionist economic policies and then start talking about how other Americans needs to learn how to live in a capitalist society and stop looking for handouts.

I agree, but I see far more unison between the pleb Dems and their elected officials versus pleb Republicans and their officials.

Pleb Repubs were so sick of their leadership and the Dems that theu fucking voted for Trump. Meanwhile Dems licked (and continue to lick) Hillarys boot as it was on their throats.

Would pleb republicans should be voting for Rand Paul if they wanted to shake things up?

True or False?

Real Republicans,

People who believe independence and small government are integral to being an American.

People who believe you should mind your own damn business, and want to live as they choose on their land.

People who want to work and make money and keep as much of their own hard earned money as they can.

People who actually live, work and play in the great outdoors and cherish the open air and beautiful land.

People who don't really want to be involved in other nations bullshit, but want a military that could take on all comers at any time and in any theatre.

People who look after their communities because they want to and give of their own time, sweat, talents and their own money to help those in need instead of forcing others to do it.

People who don't think there is anything wrong with a traditional family unit. People who eat dinner as a family at a table. People want to go cheer their children on at their football game or track meet instead of drool over smartphones and seeking the approval of the internet.

People who aren't afraid to speak honestly and aren't afraid of others speaking honestly as well.

People who don't view life as a never ending popularity contest.

People who may or may not own firearms and other weapons, but will always fight for the right to own them.

People who are truly selfless, without want of reward or attention. Who would rather work on themselves as opposed to pursuing the fleeting self satisfaction of decadence and debauchery.

People who want businesses to behave ethically but don't want them hamstrung by redundant and excessive regulations.

People who believe strong borders are PARAMOUNT to a strong nation.

People who want fair and equal opportunities for all CITIZENS but realize that does not guarantee equal outcomes.

People who are open to foreigners who share their love of freedom joining them to live and share in America after becoming citizens.

People who believe that allegations of racism, sexism, and bigotry are serious deserve to be handled with sincerity and should never be used to coerce citizens into adjust their behavior or self censoring.

People who realize that men and women are different but complimentary, that the sexes need each other and must respect each other.

People who want to be judged and handled based on the choices they make, not the classes they fall into.

People who believe free speech is worth both dying and killing for.

I'd venture to say that America needs us more than ever before. There are forces pressuring US from inside and out to abandon the idea of America and conform to the destructive, family-killing and nation-burning ways of world. They need us in public office, they need us as community, business and military leaders. It's not too late. Don't let the ways of the world push you from your guiding principals.

SJW's and soulless liberals be damned. We can't worry about the precious snowflakes and their judgment. We we need to correct the path of this great Nation, and then the world.

Real Republican

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Because if you allow women to wear them its only fair for men to do it too. Just like im 100% in favor of women being able to go topless.

You are creating a massive false equivalency between what goes on at pride parades around the country and a woman wearing a bikini.

They aren't nearly the same thing.

I don't completely disagree, but if you take the Democrats and their liberal values, and extrapolate it to its end based on its path today you'd get a class of wealthy athiest trannies living off of Facebook likes and Starbucks frappuchinos and gay couples with kids they've adopted from abroad who wear unisex Kayne clothes and get trophies for breathing. Meanwhile your average American would be marginalized and living as third class citizens behind refugees of peace and illegal immigrants while being taxed to death to fund the new "middle class".
Fuhgettaboutit.

People who are truly selfless usually don't fall prey to the taxation is theft canard.

Some taxation is necessary.

Tax policies that unduly burden hard working citizens and in some cases amount to corporate welfare ought yo be abolished.

Good people take care of others regardless. They don't wait for the inefficient government to take their cut and then do it on the back end.

You are creating a massive false equivalency between what goes on at pride parades around the country and a woman wearing a bikini.

They aren't nearly the same thing.

Im afraid i dont know what goes on in a gay parade, besides photos showing sometimes in my newsfeed i dont know much about them.

They look like your average carnival parade.

English please

Trump isnt really "sticking it up" to the leadership, since he seems to be nothing but a dumb rubberstamp looking to make bank and go away.

If republican voters are mad at big government, they should be voting someone that actually believes in small government like Rand Paul.

The most powerful parts of the party that are guiding the discussions, policies and values of the pleb democrats.

The pleb democrats follow them and this is where they are gleefully being led. They need to be stopped.

At least the pleb Republicans mounted a rebuttal to the machine this electiom cycle. Sadly it manifested in the form of Donald Trump, but clearly they were willing to upend the system. After this administration dies or runs its course Democrats will still be worshipping sexual deviancy and teaching the next generation to be professional victims, they aren't trying to make things better they are just trying to win.

If you are going to make such a broad claim, like sexual deviancy, please, actually explain what you mean, and how Democratic politicians are teaching people this deviance.

The Deomocrats of today need Republicans to save them and ensure their posterity.

If we leave these flaccid self loathing sjw's to fend for themselves half if them will wind up in prison for violating the Hate Speech laws they championed and the other half will be slaughtered by the illegals and refugees of peace that they want to allow into this country unvetted.

They need adults to help them navigate the freedom they have. It's no different from when a driving instructor has a brake and a steering wheel on his side of the car.

Without us they will perish and topple what is left of the free world.

Trump isnt really "sticking it up" to the leadership, since he seems to be nothing but a dumb rubberstamp looking to make bank and go away.

If republican voters are mad at big government, they should be voting someone that actually believes in small government like Rand Paul.

Something similar to that would be the next step in the people attempting to reclaim their power.

Who are you and what are you talking about?

I put the blame exactly where it belongs. It's not my fault some people don't want to accept their role in things. They want to blame others for 100% of everything and then when I say "Actually, your role in this means you're XX% responsible," they start crying that I'm the one passing the buck.

Please leftist, tell us more about how you believe the racial differences in crime stats is due to racial profiling. Thats what you've claimed on multiple occasions.

You're no right winger. You're a delusional leftist afraid of the truth.

Back