The US Will Have Single Payer and The Complete Lives System Within 10 Years

I don't even want single payer. I am happy with my health insurance as it is now. I have a great plan through my employer.

I would love to opt out of my plan,Health insurance is a scam. The thought of having a ER visit and being buried in debt scares me. Dental is nice to have as well.

I would love to opt out of my plan,Health insurance is a scam. The thought of having a ER visit and being buried in debt scares me. Dental is nice to have as well.

I think I've used my insurance maybe 4-5 times in the 17 years I have had this policy. I'm getting too old to not have insurance though so that's not an option for me.

Cancer as a whole is not inevitable. Hell, the vast majority of cancer is preventable.

This sounds like medical advice coming from someone seemingly completely unqualified to give it?

What studies are you basing this on and what is your response to studies that peg the range of unpreventable cancers from 58-66%?

"Researchers from Johns Hopkins caused a furor in 2015 when they determined that well over half—65%—of cancers are actually traceable to random mutations and therefore mostly beyond our control. Now a new study adds to those findings. In a report published in JAMA Oncology, a team led by Mingyang Song, a research fellow at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, studied more than 135,000 men and women and determined that lifestyle factors, like diet, smoking and exercise, account for 20% to 40% of cancer risk."
Well... That's certainly a kick in the nuts.

This sounds like medical advice coming from someone seemingly completely unqualified to give it?

What studies are you basing this on and what is your response to studies that peg the range of unpreventable cancers from 58-66%?
I got my oncology degree at Screw U and my biochemistry degree from Luna Tech. Both institutions reside in the college town on Tahelwiddaruudas.

Sweet I look forward to us all living longer healthier lives thus enabling us to sherdog until our 90's

Corruption is going to exist no matter what. That would be a conversation for another thread. I'd rather corruption exist while everybody has access to healthcare and education than our current model of corruption without those benefits and the bombing of innocent children around the world .
maxresdefault.jpg

Single payer or other type of universals healthcare, very likely. The complete life system, unlikely. Of course this has been a conservative boogeyman since the ACA, which they said had the system as well.

It seems extremely rare that every bogeyman/slippery slope the conservatives warn about doesn't come true shortly thereafter.

So you think dems will win enough seats in 2018 to flip control? It's a pretty big long shot.

Maybe not in 2018 but Republicans are doing fuck all to stop the democrat agenda, it's only a matter of restarting the machine.

Neither is a single payer healthcare system, it's funded by taxes.

Yeah...a ridiculous amount of taxes

If you are paying taxes, it's not 'free'

By shitting the bed so hard on repeal and replace, the Republicans have done more to further single payer than Dems ever could have dreamed.

Oh well, guess that's what happens when you elect a moron with no platform, and your party's actual positions have like 20% approval.

Back