The US will be a joke if they let these caravan people in?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
The worlds most powerful country on earth having people in thousands saying "fuck you and your president and government and borders" we comimg in anyways"

What if these were thousands of Russians? Or chinese?

Think of the message it will send globally to billions wanting to leave their own countries. It will be good for other counteies. 300 million poor indians can fly over to mexico etc maybe then walk in. Etc. Hezbollah, sunni terror groups etc. Lol if US acts like germany.

Last edited:
Wasn’t there a poll in the War Room where 90% of posters said they were against illegal immigration?

War Roomers should be up in arms over this caravan, right?

We all know that poor people who live on one dollar a day can afford plane tickets to fly over two continents and an ocean.

Pretty much.

Although the POTUS is doing what he can to stop it, laws and rules seem to be a challenging thing for the left.

The worlds most powerful country on earth having people in thousands saying "fuck you and your president and government and borders"

Think of the message it will send globally to billions wanting to leave their own countries. It will be good for other counteies. 300 million poor indians can fly over to mexico etc maybe then walk in. Etc. Hezbollah, sunni terror groups etc. Lol if US acts like germany.

and you should stop your illegals from leaving your country and comming to mine btw.

Yeah we can’t let them in.

You can’t offer welfare entitlements and have open borders.

and you should stop your illegals from leaving your country and comming to mine btw.

I hope the worst of people leave my country and go to America/elsewhere to cause chaos. I only feel bad for the people who are against this. But i want the left to suffer. They deseve it snd need to lay in the mess they make. Hopefully some of these venezuelans go to US to now.

Also why stop it. America is something that can be pissed on and used if you just allow anyone in. I cant respect you guys if you do.

I used go back and forth on if i want the US to collapse or weaken. It could be good or bad for my country. I lean towards hoping the US remains right wing it helps my country as long as you dont try bully us 24/7. I also sympathetic to sensible people..

Last edited:
*Implying that the US isn't already a meme*

"This is it boys, if our cesspool foreign policy, wealth disparity, and compromised democracy didn't convince you of the embarrassing state of affairs, then surely these several thousand migrants will!"

They are not going to be let in. This caravan is organized by the GOP. They are using this as a boost to the mid terms.
Nobody wants the caravan in the US.
YOu notice they look fed, and not run down after walking so many miles. You can thank the GOP for that.

The GDR had mines and automatic guns at the border (but also armed guards). Anyone trying to flee the country risked getting shot or detonating a mine. North Korea is operating in a similar way still today.

Is that your vision there? I get the idea of making one's county a fortress against outsiders, but making your country a prison for insiders seems like a pretty bad idea.

They are not going to be let in. This caravan is organized by the GOP. They are using this as a boost to the mid terms.
Nobody wants the caravan in the US.
YOu notice they look fed, and not run down after walking so many miles. You can thank the GOP for that.

You officially can no longer make fun of people who spread Soros CT's.

Democrats are so nice they will give them the shirt off your back, your house, your money . . . Oh and impeach daddy because he's mean and wacist.

The worlds most powerful country on earth having people in thousands saying "fuck you and your president and government and borders"

Having Trump as president acting like a fucking uneducated idiot has already done what you fear. You need other news sources if you don't already know this. A large part of the world is disgusted and rightly so.

Wasn’t there a poll in the War Room where 90% of posters said they were against illegal immigration?

They even insist democrats as a whole don't support open borders. Yet the entire leftist media and the left are Orange Man Bad, Let Them In! Then go back insisting they're not open border supporters. The don't give much confidence in their words.

Having Trump as president acting like a fucking uneducated idiot has already done what you fear. You need other news sources if you don't already know this. A large part of the world is disgusted and rightly so.
Because how? Dad doesn't want thousands of fucking vermin in our country defying our LAWS, and sovereignity? I know those two things are complicated for libs like you to grasp.

Because how? Dad doesn't want thousands of fucking vermin in our country defying our LAWS, and sovereignity? I know those two things are complicated for libs like you to grasp.
Calling people vermin, thread has now gone full Sherfront.

Leftists lack integrity and routinely lie on polls and surveys.

Back