Opinion The US Presidents and the strong women they are married too.

So true. But some wives are witches in disgusise and do satans work like the foul beast Michelle obama does for her equally satanic and anti christian racist race hussler husband Hussein obama.

I dont think they call the shots. The men in the shadows do. And the president.

Lol what a mentally insane person

I get the feeling with the recent meetings of Presidents at former President George Bush's funeral that one thing I found common is how much the wive's seem to control the situation. Everyone from Melania to Jimmy Carters wife Rosalynn seem to direct the flow of their husband. How President Trump looked at the book provided to them, Bill Clinton not reaching over to shake President Trumps hands and even Jimmy looking for a card that was included in Hillary's readings not his where Rosalynn seemed to work on trying to temper his reactions.

In almost all cases it seemed that the wife had some influence maybe more then people understand. Melania made it an effort to walk over and shake both President Obama's and Michelle's hands seem to setup the moment where President Obama seemed more open to being polite to President Trump. I know people will disagree with me but I felt like these woman really indirectly seem to call the shots in these men's lives.

I'm gonna sound like a lunatic for a bit, but I think you're right and it encapsulates why I find Feminism to be a useless ideology.

If you strip away gendered labels and you just imagine a social species where half the population is smaller and more verbally skilled and controls the means of species reproduction while the other half is larger and physically stronger, but can't reproduce, the only logical conclusion is that the smaller creature would end up in control. We wouldn't even have a size difference if this weren't true. Sexual dimorphism is direct evidence of the fact that women can control men because if they couldn't, they would be just as large so they could compete for resources themselves. Men are the tools that women use to achieve their goals. If a woman wants a house, how does she get one? Work in the field for decades like a dumb slave, or trick a man into doing it while she uses her brain for more complex problems like maintaining a family and securing longevity? If a woman wants a car, she has the same option. Even in the modern era, when women outearn men, successful women still want a man who outearns them. Why? Because what's the point of having a man that is worse at gathering resources than you are? May as well marry a dildo.

In most cases, we don't elect the most capable man for president, we elect the most politically savvy woman's husband. Every first lady ever has basically been Dick Cheney, running the country while some idiot takes the fault for things that go wrong.

Last edited:
That doesn't really sound groundbreaking for anyone who's married tbh.

In most cases, we don't elect the most capable man for president, we elect the most politically savvy woman's husband. Every first lady ever has basically been Dick Cheney, running the country while some idiot takes the fault for things that go wrong.

I really like that. I'm going to expand upon on it and then claim it as my own brilliance.

Never understood why Americans give a damn about who their presidents are married to. Nobody voted for the spouse, let alone the rest of the extended family.

Back