The Unsolved Crimes/Mysteries Thread

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always been fascinated with bizarre crimes/ disappearances that have never been solved.

A few of the most fascinating in my opinion:

1. Dyatlov pass: a group of Russian hikers' bodies were found crushed and naked. No clues or leads.

2. Flannan Island Lighthouse disappearances: A group of lighthouse keepers vanished without a trace, with very disturbing journal entries.

3. Lisanne Froon and Kris Kremers: 2 dutch hikers went missing in central America, under very bizarre cirumstances

4. The Springfield Three: A girl, her friend, and her mother, all mysteriously vanish one night from their home:

What unsolved mysteries stand out to you?

nightmare-fuel-every-unsolved-mysteries-episode-to-stream-on-netflix-and-more-image-1.jpg

There's a serial killer in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana. Still unsolved.

For the lighthouse one, I bet two were outside by the edge admiring the incredible storm, looking out in awe. Either a massive wave or huge gust of wind swept them away. The third came outside to look for them, and met the same fate.

Which Sherdogger is this?
AnthonySherwin.jpg

David Paulides’ Missing 411 series is the best for this.

I’d love suggestions on documentaries on this subject. I’m really into this type of shit.

DB Cooper

The 1962 Alcatraz Prison Break.

I like those ones.

Wow, a sherdogger posted a Elisa Lam hotel video for the hundredth time!! Perhaps a suicide or maybe a homicide yet there is no credible proof it was a higher power, demon, haunted hotel, etc. I get tired of seeing the video and all the cliche and reactionary comments that come with it.

Back