The Ultimate Fighter Season 27: Ready to Put on a Show

Was awesome. Loved the stipe and dc vibe. Dc clearly respects him and quite possible one of the few peeps he can’t put alpha.

Yes

For instance season 25 they brought a bunch alcoholics, disabled cans, veterans and other trashy dudes. What realistic chance do they have of making it? I watched the 1st episode and when I saw the, age 35 year old vs 35 year old, I stopped watching.

This years concept is what Ultimate Fighter IMHO is suppose to be. But I would like it to be even stricter; get the best young talent out there (not just american or UK), no guys over 29, minimum of 5 fights, undefeated.

I miss the days when they had 8 figths in the first episode.

Yes

For instance season 25 they brought a bunch alcoholics, disabled cans, veterans and other trashy dudes. What realistic chance do they have of making it? I watched the 1st episode and when I saw the, age 35 year old vs 35 year old, I stopped watching.

This years concept is what Ultimate Fighter IMHO is suppose to be. But I would like it to be even stricter; get the best young talent out there (not just american or UK), no guys over 29, minimum of 5 fights, undefeated.

I think it's hard to get young undefeated talent and have all of them commit to TUF like that. If it were easy I genuinely believe they would have done it earlier. That being said I agree with you, the better the quality of the fighters the better and more relevant the season. I don't care much for the TUF format but this looks like one of the better seasons.

Meh I wasn't too impressed with anything I saw in that episode. The only thing that stood out is DC 100x the coach Stipe is I'd be completely surprised if his team doesn't win the vast majority of fights and likely could sweep.

I appreciate the fact everyone acted like adults and treated each other with respect. You know, just like everyone on Sherdog. Might potentially end up a snoozer of a season though if there's no drama and no big personalities, wasn't too enticed by the first episode yet.

Back