The Ultimate Fighter 26 Episode 10 averages TUF all time record low 158,000 viewers

TUF should be cancelled. Just do live fights on Friday like boxing used to.

Even big old fake titties couldn’t save its ratings
Actually, it was on an hour later than normal. I and many others missed it because of that.

Ratings explain3d. we are done here.

10196637.jpg

TUF-26-Rachel-Ostovich-Berdon-vs-Melinda_Fabian.jpg

He ass doesn't look as gratuitous in that pic as in some of the pics/vids posted in other threads. She's fine AF though

TUF as been falling off the last few seasons I've yet to see 1 episode this season...

Everytime the show would start to build an audience Fox would skip a week or put it out late.

Every episode has topped 300k though when you include DVR, with a high of 385k

This being Sherdog only the bad results get posted

I dont know what they need to understand nobody cares about WMMA

Everytime the show would start to build an audience Fox would skip a week or put it out late.

Every episode has topped 300k though when you include DVR, with a high of 385k

This being Sherdog only the bad results get posted
yeah because an average of 300k is a great results.....its fuckin shit rating buddy

Actually, it was on an hour later than normal. I and many others missed it because of that.

Ratings explain3d. we are done here.
Who actually watches this live? I dvr it and watch when I get a chance which is how the few people I know who also watch it do as well. So no the ratings weren’t explained.

don't care haven't watched a TUF since Nog vs Mir

They were some good fights. It was on at a messed up time the other night though.

TUF should have been working the gimmick seasons years ago. Imagine an undefeated fighters season or a title tournament 10 years ago. Too little too late now though.

Back