The Ultimate 80's memories thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This thread is for all the guys that grew up in the 80's...

Post some fond memories you have from the decade... your favorite movie, band, Event, cartoon, car... whatever... let's reminisce.

Ok... let's start it off with a poster that seemed to be on every young man's wall back in the 80's... yep... Heather Thomas!

Remember when Waterbeds were cool back in the 80's...

Who remembers guys wearing skinny ties... and girls wearing off-the-shoulder sweaters in the 80's?

Do you guys remember when VCR's looked like this back in the 80's?

There's still a few arcades around now... but back in the 80's arcades were packed with kids!

What were some of your favorite arcade games back in the 80's?

Does anyone remember watching the movie "Private School" starring Betsy Russel on cable in the 80's?

Remember going to Best or Service Merchandise in the mid 80's and playing with these?

Casio Sk1-Sampler

Does anybody remember those stretched out longneck Cola Bottles you could win at a fair or carnival back in 80's?

Who remembers the game show... "The Jokers Wild"?

Everybody remembers Mattel football... but what about Bambino Football?

Who remembers those plastic black flutes from music class?

Last edited:
Do you guys remember Samantha Fox?

Remember the "Rising Sun" print that was popular in the 80's... you would see it on shirts and hats.

Remember watching "Friday Night Videos" in the 80's?

How many of you guys remember those tiny plastic NFL helmets you could get from the candy dispensers at the supermarket back in the 80's?

Ok... who had a Pac-Man watch?

Does anyone else remember going to the movie theater to see the film Aliens back in 1986?

Crack

Video Music Box

Young Mike Tyson

Do you guys remember this 80's chick?

Who remembers those tabletop arcade games from the 80's?

Remember when McDonald's sandwiches came in Styrofoam boxes?

I don't know why know... but back in the 80's I always thought the Merkur was a cool looking car. 1987

Ok... did anybody else almost overdose on "Tang" back in the 80's? lol

Does anybody else remember watching "The Return of the living Dead" for the first time in the 80's and having no idea it was going to be so funny?

Who remembers Linda Blair... she was a kid in the Exocist back in the 70's... but by the 80's she was "Ready".

Who remembers those Big Screen Projection TV's from the early 80's?

Does anybody remember girls wearing Sassoon jeans?

Remember Laserdisc players?

Does anybody remember watching the movie "Streets of fire" on cable back in the 80's?...

...if you remember the movie... you should remember this song from the movie...

... If you grew up in the 80's you should also realized that the girl in the video is the same girl in this movie from 1985...

Do you guys remember this cutie from the 80?

Does anyone else remember going to the arcade and playing the game Space Harrier in the 80's?

Who remembers Waterful Ring-Toss?

Do you guys remember The Barbarian Brothers... lol?

Remember when dudes would turn their collar up to show that they were cool in 80's? lol

Remember watching Halloween 3(1982) thinking... "Man... where the fuck is Michael Myers at... aint this a bitch!" lol

[YT]2tvVla5AHmA[/YT]

How many of you guys remember when CD's came in those long boxes?

For some godforsaken reason everybody wore these for two summers straight back in 87/88 or so...yes, even the boys, and yes even me.

children_of_the_80s_will_remember_these_things_640_18.jpg

This thread is for all the guys that grew up in the 80's...

Child of the 80s here.

Ok... let's start it off with a poster that seemed to be on every young man's wall back in the 80's... yep... Heather Thomas!

Guilty. What a great poster.

Remember when Waterbeds were cool back in the 80's...

Did not have but remember well.

Who remembers guys wearing skinny ties... and girls wearing off-the-shoulder sweaters in the 80's?

Had the tie and remember girls with the look.

Do you guys remember when VCR's looked like this back in the 80's?

Yup. We had Beta.

There's still a few arcades around now... but back in the 80's arcades were packed with kids!

What were some of your favorite arcade games back in the 80's?

Haha - yes! Missile command kicked ass.

Does anyone remember watching the movie "Private School" starring Betsy Russel on cable in the 80's?

Oh fuck yes. Saw it in the theater in high school.

Remember going to Best or Service Merchandise in the mid 80's and playing with these?

Who remembers the game show... "The Jokers Wild"?

Haha - yes!

Everybody remembers Mattel football... but what about Bambino Football?

I was a colleco guy.

Do you guys remember Samantha Fox?

Who doesn't?? :redface::redface:

Remember the "Rising Sun" print that was popular in the 80's... you would see it on shirts and hats.

LOL!!

Remember watching "Friday Night Videos" in the 80's?

Check.

How many of you guys remember those tiny plastic NFL helmets you could get from the candy dispensers at the supermarket back in the 80's?

LOL - I had a bunch of them!

Does anyone else remember going to the movie theater to see the film Aliens back in 1986?

Yup

Do you guys remember this 80's chick?

The last Angel on Charlie's Angels.

Who remembers those tabletop arcade games from the 80's?

At the Bowling alley?

Remember when McDonald's sandwiches came in Styrofoam boxes?

They don't use styrofoam anymore?

I don't know why know... but back in the 80's I always thought the Merkur was a cool looking car. 1987

The German Ford.

Who remembers those Big Screen Projection TV's from the early 80's?

Never had one. But do remember.

Does anybody remember girls wearing Sassoon jeans?

Yup

Remember Laserdisc players?

Haha. I remember video disc too.

Does anybody remember watching the movie "Streets of fire" on cable back in the 80's?...

I know someone who thought it was the greatest movie ever.

... If you grew up in the 80's you should also realized that the girl in the video is the same girl in this movie from 1985...

Joice Heiser?

Who remembers playing with toy Slime... it was fun until it got dirty and had rocks and shit all in it... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back