The ugly speculative truth about Conor's downfall...

...let's face it, and face the facts plainly. If we put aside the ring rust potential issue which is just a mental thing according to Dominick Cruz. Conor of late is much slower, less agile, weaker with no KO power anymore. And looks softer (physique). Seams also mentally less aggressive and confident. All the red flags are up there.

Can we consider and think the unthinkable and address the elephant in the room? What is the probability that he used the same (tainted) supplements like Jon Bones Jones used? Maybe his party psychoactive substance he allegedly used or not was cut in the same facility like in the case with Jon?

Let's have a civil and intelligent debate with no taboo's.

GRkAPHC.jpg

<Baelish01><Jaime01><Baelish01><Jaime01><Baelish01><Jaime01><Baelish01>

Performance downfall. He is 0:3 generally and 0:2 in MMA.

What do you mean?

He beat Eddie then his next fight was Khabib, thats 1-1 and 2-1 over his last 3 in mma?

It's more like he is a striker from a country that doesn't wrestle. He can talk about all this moldova wrestling coaches or whatever but it's bullshit. He used a bjj guy as a main training partner for this fight. He is also older and have accumulated injuries. With that being said, I must admit when I was still training; I met a few professionals that were using steroids. Everyone wants to win and will seek small advantages if they can.

Is this gonna be a thing now, like sea level Cain and motivated bj...pre-fog conor

EXACTLY! Thats why you started this thread, thats why you have that AV. How can you expect anything other than slanted bullshit to come from you?

Conor fanboy triggered.

neither. I watch for entertainment. But people aren't risking brain injury for free.
Fuck outta here lmao

I am aware that these people are getting paid for services. There bank account still doesn't matter in any MMA discussion though.

Back