The ugly speculative truth about Conor's downfall...

There’s a simple answer. He’s GREAT against smaller men.

He’s pretty good against fighters his own size.

He’s a bad wrestler either way.
THIS. Conor had good success at FW against tiny men, and thats where most of his career is. But against guys his own size or bigger he struggles badly and ends up taking an ass whopping. Some guys like Joe Duffy, Nate, Khabib are all bigger than him and they actually fought back and he just wilts and quits.

Conor is good when he has it all his own way, but when someone actually starts fighting back he just wilts and gasses and then quits. There is no escaping this at LW because its the best division and super deep and a lot of aggressive fighters in it compared to FW.

Yes, yes it did. As evidenced by kazaam, his management, and his dad demanding a certain payday in order to perform the professional service of fighting in the cage. C'mon man

Are you intentionally obtuse? Asking to be paid for a fighter is one thing - "fans" obsessing over someone's bank balance and trying to use it as some sort of argument within a MMA discussion is an entirely different thing.

The amount of money a fighter makes is absolutely irrelevant in a MMA discussion. This guy was asking about Conor's downfall in MMA and that muppet comes on how Conor didn't experience a downfall because he has money which makes absolutely no sense when talking about Conor the MMA fighter.

there is a reason he is churning out all these trophy babies, because his sperm count (as I previously wrote about) is clearly on the wane with the steroids he takes.

Would any of you be shocked if we found out that Conor tested positive for something? He is a machiavellian type of guy, he will use everything to his advantage. Maybe he was microdosing tren like Canelo allegedly. Now he is off, and is performing worse.

I, for one, would be very shocked if he ever popped for roids. He seemed to be genuinely disgusted when Diaz implies he was on steroids. Not to mention he's never failed a test, nor did anyone from his team. They also pass the eye test.

Now, if u told me he failed a test for cocaine, weed, or something like that, I wouldn't be real shocked.

so conor got his ass kicked because he wasnt taking his normal peds? is that what ur trying to say?! maybe it was the fact that khabib is the absolute worst possible matchup for conor?? I mean didnt we know this for years?!? Didnt the majority of fans say that a bruising wrestler would destroy conor for years now??

He also has a 100 million in the bank, i would say that its impossible for him to train as hard as he was when he was broke. Maybe its because his coke and partying caught up to him or perhaps it was the fact he wasnt in a cage for two years?? or maybe he is just not as good as all his fans want to believe? With his resume i cant say thats the case. Maybe his prime is past him?

Regardless for u to hint at him using peds is just total bs and u should be banned for making such claims!

I don’t know.

Losing to the best fighter in the world is not a real “downfall”.

Conor is still excellent.
Khabib is just that good at what he does.

agreed. it's extremely difficult to be excellent at striking AND grappling. currently, maybe only Mighty Mouse and Jon Jones are there. and Fedor :)

what downfall?

He's richer and more popular than ever.

Get over it.

Conor net worth, over $100 milly. People will pay to watch him shit.

Oh you are one of those?
But but he parties with celebs so he won the war?

IP ban.

3.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

Cage Warriors days......Cage Warriors have cheap drug testing that you can easily time.

7f47784f2d5f8d3dd0cf5745d3b34653

Him vs Khabib...USADA

128_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

Him vs Alvarez..USADA

All pics are of Fight Night to make a fair comparison(No Weight in dehydrated pics)

Look at how massive his delts/traps are in Cage Warriors....This was the first time he moved up to LW and won their title.....Also look at how bloated his cheeks are.

He is more massive in cage warriors than in the UFC.....In the UFC, he actually had time to bulk up, had better training, etc...thus he should be as big or bigger than the cage warriors days....but that isn't that case.

So yeah he might of been natty in the UFC but up and coming, Im not sure.

DJPhUBQW4AAh1l7.jpg

McGregorDavidLethabySherdog-e1365141289851-640x400.jpg

When he first started.

so conor got his ass kicked because he wasnt taking his normal peds? is that what ur trying to say?! maybe it was the fact that khabib is the absolute worst possible matchup for conor?? I mean didnt we know this for years?!? Didnt the majority of fans say that a bruising wrestler would destroy conor for years now??

Are you insane? Clearly he lost because he allegedly stopped taking the PEDS that he allegedly used to take that allegedly gave him his super powers

What sort of lunatic would suggest that the matchup was bad and that he was beaten by a better fighter?

You should hang your head in shame

What are you basing his lack of KO power on? Neither Floyd nor Khabib are known for being easy to knock down much less knock out. Especially Floyd who has fought heavier fighters than himself who are legitimate KO artists in boxing (at least one anyway: I'm thinking of Cotto). There was never any reason to actually think Conor would KO him.

Last edited:
I don't buy any roids allegations.

If Conor had fought 5 wrestlers in his first 5 UFC fights instead on none he probably wouldn't be where he is now.
There hasn't been a decline or downfall, he lost to Nate...... but that still didn't matter.

If he's given the right opponent he'll be the same fighter he was, Khabib isn't that opponent though. Tony might be, I'd favour Tony but would give Conor a lot more of a chance against him than he has fighting Khabib again.

He's also younger, and was likely training differently. He could have been working out like a bodybuilder instead of like a fighter.
Doubt it....Look at those popping delts....unless he was doing flyes 24/7 that isn't natty....Also look at those traps.

He no longer has those popping delts...His delts are decent but nothing like cage warriors....His traps are decent but nothing like cage warriors.

Huge Delts/Traps are the #1 sign of roid usage....also a bloated face, which Conor appears to have in those pictures.

So yeah.

...let's face it, and face the facts plainly. If we put aside the ring rust potential issue which is just a mental thing according to Dominick Cruz. Conor of late is much slower, less agile, weaker with no KO power anymore. And looks softer (physique). Seams also mentally less aggressive and confident. All the red flags are up there.

Can we consider and think the unthinkable and address the elephant in the room? What is the probability that he used the same (tainted) supplements like Jon Bones Jones used? Maybe his party psychoactive substance he allegedly used or not was cut in the same facility like in the case with Jon?

Let's have a civil and intelligent debate with no taboo's.

No, he’s just older and not training like he was before. Pretty fuckin simple.

I don't buy any roids allegations.

If Conor had fought 5 wrestlers in his first 5 UFC fights instead on none he probably wouldn't be where he is now.
There hasn't been a decline or downfall, he lost to Nate...... but that still didn't matter.

If he's given the right opponent he'll be the same fighter he was, Khabib isn't that opponent though. Tony might be, I'd favour Tony but would give Conor a lot more of a chance against him than he has fighting Khabib again.

Tony is very hitable, which works in Conor's favor but at the same time Tony has incredible pace and gets better as the fight goes on. Tony's aggression plays into Conor's counter punching but his tendency to hurt his opponents works against Conor's weak heart. Conor could definitely land something but it's again a ticking time bomb and I think Tony is a clear favorite vs Conor.

Back