The ugly speculative truth about Conor's downfall...

The most amusing thing about this 'downfall' narrative is his strength of schedule. It's ridiculous. Khabib is widely regarded as the best, most dominant fighter in recent memory and Conor lost to him.

GASP

Khabib was a near 2:1 fav at open for a reason

Conor is still an elite fighter

I wouldn't be shocked about anyone popping, especially the guys that are closer to the top. I don't accuse anyone of it so until Conor pops, I won't claim or suspect him of taking PEDs though.
It's the personality type that bothers me. Thats why i ask about Conor. The only champion fighter i would say never took anything ever is Cormier in the UFC. He just seams like a straight decent guy.

I would not be at all surprised if Khabib tested positive for something, always suspected it.

There's no chance Conor test positive for anything other than having a fat as F*&% bank account.

LOL.

“My man crush got fucking slayed in the cage.....but at least I can still brag about how much money I fantasize him having.”

I think performance wise he is definitely decreasing but hell, he is just making bank.
The guy signed a multi-fight deal and now is just going to milk Proper 12

You'd have a point if this was a forum for accountants but this is a forum about MMA last I checked and money doesn't matter there.
So....in Professional Mixed Martial Arts, money doesnt matter?
You might want to being that up to the thousands of fighters that are trying to get a better payday for their professional services.

I said in another post that khabib fans have a brilliant way of "bending the truth"
I think 0 and 2 in MMA as the TS noted, and your assertion that "money doesnt matter" are perfect examples of that. Youre changing the story incredibly (without credibility) to fit your narrative

what downfall?

He's richer and more popular than ever.

Get over it.

Conor net worth, over $100 milly. People will pay to watch him shit.

what downfall?

He's richer and more popular than ever.

Get over it.

Conor net worth, over $100 milly. People will pay to watch him shit.

Why not just leave. And quit follow this sport. Its clear what you parrots are after. Who got the most money, networth, and Instagram followers..

Go check out Justin Bieber and kardashian instead.

So....in Professional Mixed Martial Arts, money doesnt matter?
You might want to being that up to the thousands of fighters that are trying to get a better payday for their professional services.

I said in another post that khabib fans have a brilliant way of "bending the truth"
I think 0 and 2 in MMA as the TS noted, and your assertion that "money doesnt matter" are perfect examples of that. Youre changing the story incredibly (without credibility) to fit your narrative

Did money matter when they met in the cage?

I want fighters to get paid - just like anyone else that does a profession. I do not care who earns more or less. The only guys I may care is those that are getting fucked money wise but I follow this MMA thing for the fights - you may wanna try it. The amount of money a professional athlete earns is irrelevant - fans of the sport care about their abilities within the sport.

Its cocain, even rogans homie said that mcg was on shit.

It's the personality type that bothers me.
EXACTLY! Thats why you started this thread, thats why you have that AV. How can you expect anything other than slanted bullshit to come from you?

He fought a guy with a game that Conor wasn’t ever going to beat, against a guy as big or bigger than he is or ever fought and didn’t win the mental warfare he’s accustomed to and hadn’t been in a cage in years.

The chips were all stacked against him, surprisingly most people bought in to the idea he’d still win.

Everyone’s penchant for Conor to just win trumped reality.

He’ll be back, fighting smaller guys, winning the mental battle before the fight starts and you’ll all be swinging freely again.

How the fook do you become a financial fan of an MMA fighter? Oh, he got his ass kicked for sure, but dat money doh?

<{MindBrown}>

It's fucking comical - as if they're getting to live the high life themselves <36>

He fought a guy with a game that Conor wasn’t ever going to beat, against a guy as big or bigger than he is or ever fought and didn’t win the mental warfare he’s accustomed to and hadn’t been in a cage in years.

The chips were all stacked against him, surprisingly most people bought in to the idea he’d still win.

He’ll be back, fighting smaller guys, winning the mental battle before the fight starts and you’ll all be swinging freely again.
and when khabib fights someone good off their back. A good wrestler with good boxing the eagle dream will be buh-bye

There’s a simple answer. He’s GREAT against smaller men.

He’s pretty good against fighters his own size.

He’s a bad wrestler either way.

His physique looked exactly the same as last time out. Don't know what you're talking about there.

He was definitely not slower, especially if you saw his open workouts. Can't say his KO power has diminished either because he barely landed any significant shots throughout the whole fight, and the ones he did land were after he was already exhausted.

Better, much simpler explanation for his defeat: He fought the worst style match up of his career - a guy who's undefeated and never even lost a round at that - and his weaknesses as a fighter got exposed.

Did money matter when they met in the cage?
Yes, yes it did. As evidenced by kazaam, his management, and his dad demanding a certain payday in order to perform the professional service of fighting in the cage. C'mon man

Khabib had seizures and shit getting to weight he doesn't belong there. Body doesn't lie

Floyd bashing his head in probably took some years off him.

Conor fan boys can deny it but Floyd gave that boy some brain damage.

He's still the same fighter he was when he fought Eddie, Chad, and Aldo. He's a great fighter. He's just not a GOAT. He ran into a very tough Khabib. If he weren't judged so harshly by haters and propped up so insanely high by his nuthuggers, he'd simply be recognized as a damn good fighter, but not a GOAT.

Back