The ugly speculative truth about Conor's downfall...

Packe7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...let's face it, and face the facts plainly. If we put aside the ring rust potential issue which is just a mental thing according to Dominick Cruz. Conor of late is much slower, less agile, weaker with no KO power anymore. And looks softer (physique). Seams also mentally less aggressive and confident. All the red flags are up there.

Can we consider and think the unthinkable and address the elephant in the room? What is the probability that he used the same (tainted) supplements like Jon Bones Jones used? Maybe his party psychoactive substance he allegedly used or not was cut in the same facility like in the case with Jon?

Let's have a civil and intelligent debate with no taboo's.

what downfall?

He's richer and more popular than ever.

Get over it.

Conor net worth, over $100 milly. People will pay to watch him shit.

Performance downfall. He is 0:3 generally and 0:2 in MMA.
svU.gif

He ducked his weight division. Refused to fight at 155 when RDA got a bruised foot.

I don’t know.

Losing to the best fighter in the world is not a real “downfall”.

Conor is still excellent.
Khabib is just that good at what he does.

The most logical explanation is he faced a better fighter and got whooped

...let's face it, and face the facts plainly. If we put aside the ring rust potential issue which is just a mental thing according to Dominick Cruz. Conor of late is much slower, less agile, weaker with no KO power anymore. And looks softer (physique). Seams also mentally less aggressive and confident. All the red flags are up there.

Can we consider and think the unthinkable and address the elephant in the room? What is the probability that he used the same (tainted) supplements like Jon Bones Jones used? Maybe his party psychoactive substance he allegedly used or not was cut in the same facility like in the case with Jon?

He is not cutting to fight smaller fighters. His fight with khabib was the first time he fought an elite fighter that was not smaller than he is. He can bully the little guys but it is not happening with fighters his size and larger. I think he was overhyped and a lot of people bought into it.

Would any of you be shocked if we found out that Conor tested positive for something? He is a machiavellian type of guy, he will use everything to his advantage. Maybe he was microdosing tren like Canelo allegedly. Now he is off, and is performing worse.

what downfall?

Get over it.

You'd have a point if this was a forum for accountants but this is a forum about MMA last I checked and money doesn't matter there.

Would any of you be shocked if we found out that Conor tested positive for something?

I wouldn't be shocked about anyone popping, especially the guys that are closer to the top. I don't accuse anyone of it so until Conor pops, I won't claim or suspect him of taking PEDs though.

So
what downfall?

Get over it.

Some people care about results of actual fights

Would any of you be shocked if we found out that Conor tested positive for something?

I would not be at all surprised if Khabib tested positive for something, always suspected it.

There's no chance Conor test positive for anything other than having a fat as F*&% bank account.

Conor has a very long ridiculous reach for a FW and a good reach for a LW.

He was like Jones at FW with his reach advantage holding back those little guys and beating their heads in.

Stopped reading at "Ugly and Speculative"
I cant think of a worse way to try to start a "civil and intelligent debate".

I would not be at all surprised if Khabib tested positive for something, always suspected it.

There's no chance Conor test positive for anything other than having a fat as F*&% bank account.
Artem, is that you?

How the fook do you become a financial fan of an MMA fighter? Oh, he got his ass kicked for sure, but dat money doh?

<{MindBrown}>

Last edited:
Back