The "UFC's most violent man"

KrazyHorseTalk.jpg

He threw yoga mats.

If Rumble was on that bus, more Irish would have perished than during the famine.

So you’re saying Rumble would have gone on a rampage and killed millions of Irish people

I wonder what the logistics of that would look like. There were only a few Irish people there. I guess he could have shipped off to Boston first and just wasted the whole city. Then he would have to escape the authorities and I suppose row himself to Ireland to continue the slaughter. 1 million Irish would have to die abd 1 million escape for this whole thing to work.

I wonder how the international community would respond to this ? Would they simply blame Conor and say he brought this on himself and his people? Or would they attempt to help and expand the conflict.

I wonder if Rumble could be appeased after perhaps only a half a million dead Irish? Perhaps afterwards he would accept an apology and perhaps some women and money. I guess that depends on his mood

Gaethje honestly. Rumble was probably the most dangerous.

Rumble is only violent with soccer moms and their Yoga mats. MMA is better with scumbags like him not in it, instead of all up in it like it currently is.

Rumble quits too easily to be the most violent man in the UFC.

Was looking forward to seeing Rumble vs. Boner.

Hopefully, it happens down the line....

Rumble was a monster.

Lacked heart though.

Most violent man in UFC is Yoel Romero .....

r8wewtzm1sf01.gif

source.gif

tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif

ConsciousDistinctIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mzhpfo0rpx1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

But Johnson's a very close second.

NO DOUBT!

Kind of baffling that someone that considers themself a "Soldier of GOD" can inflict so much human suffering AND THEN, walk straight up to them and say, "I LUV YOU BROTHER!"

I 100% understand Yoel Romero but, I truly believe that 95% of fight fans DO NOT understand this savage and humble man.

My FAV fighter, Hands Down!

Future Champ, Believe It!

David Loiseau’s hellbows always ruined a guy’s face within a couple landing.

NO DOUBT!

Kind of baffling that someone that considers themself a "Soldier of GOD" can inflict so much human suffering AND THEN, walk straight up to them and say, "I LUV YOU BROTHER!"

I 100% understand Yoel Romero but, I truly believe that 95% of fight fans DO NOT understand this savage and humble man.

My FAV fighter, Hands Down!

Future Champ, Believe It!

Absoltuely brother , you find that fighters from tough and humble beginnings tend to be absolute monsters .... but still have that great human quality of paying respect to their opponent after a fight.

AND NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe he would've starched Miocic, and I think Miocic is a great fighter. He'd have done better at heavywieght. Not that he did badly at LHW, he cleared out the division outside of the champ in around 8 minutes of octagon time.
I'd give him a punchers chance with anyone, his power is that good. He would for sure be the underdog to Stipe though.

And lol at the bold part, I don't care if that's incorrect or not I like how you phrased that. Beastly.

<5>

Nah the UFCs most violent man was Jon Jones. If he literally killed someone in the ring I don’t think it would bother him.
Rumble has ridiculous KO Power but Jones has something even better....indifference to human suffering.

<JonesLaugh>

The most violent man in the UFC, unless he doesn’t get his way in the first round and bully you, in which case he shrinks mentally and quits.

It’s obviously some “just bleed” disciple like Lawler, Sanchez or Gaetjhe.

Back