The "UFC's most violent man"

David Silver

Attachments

• 1A15A385-754A-41E8-9A99-36DB4F21D86A.jpeg
    1A15A385-754A-41E8-9A99-36DB4F21D86A.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 3
I think it's Jones, he doesn't have alot of KO finishes but everyone he fights seems to leave the cage fucked up after fighting him. Whether it's raining down hellbows, injuring knees, dislocating elbows or coked out bumper cars, he's just his own special brand of nasty.

Last edited:
is a title that retired with Rumble.

P4P most exciting fighter in the history of the sport. If you couldn't take the man down, you were getting slept.

[<diva2] How can Anthony Johnson be the most violent man, when " War Machine " happend ??

Not saying it's something to be admired.

Nah the UFCs most violent man was Jon Jones. If he literally killed someone in the ring I don’t think it would bother him.
Rumble has ridiculous KO Power but Jones has something even better....indifference to human suffering.
Damn you think Bones is that cold .... he just might be who knows

Thought this thread was about Houston Alexander...

Damn you think Bones is that cold .... he just might be who knows

Well ..... he did run from the scene of his car crashing into a pregnant driver ...... that kinda gives you an indication of the sort of person he is.

Nah the UFCs most violent man was Jon Jones. If he literally killed someone in the ring I don’t think it would bother him.
Rumble has ridiculous KO Power but Jones has something even better....indifference to human suffering.
I don't think any of us know him well enough to say shit like that.
<LikeReally5>

Well ..... he did run from the scene of his car crashing into a pregnant driver ...... that kinda gives you an indication of the sort of person he is.
jon jones ufc.JPG
You can get worn T shirt of his of UFC store for such a cheap affordable price lol

never forget:

765661bloggif4f14399f5413b.gif

View attachment 370655
You can get worn T shirt of his of UFC store for such a cheap affordable price lol

Yeah cheap ......
He whispers in your ear "i luh you" while wrestle raping you with poop and blood drenched vale tudo shorts.

Right ! , i mean, it doesn't get anymore violent then that .... imagine an Olympic silver medallist with the strength and speed of a wild cat and after koing you kisses you and says that ? .... that's some next level violence.

Last edited:
Back