The UFCs Instagram Throws Up an Incredibly Cringeworthy Post

Whoever they have running UFC's twitter these days during events is cringey too, its a lot of "hey fellow kids" references and dead/normie memes.

Lol@ the garbage writing by UFC Twitter. They had to leech off of Marvel comics in order to generate interest?

These WME clowns are ruining the sport of MMA. Real fights have been turned into circus freakshows.

I went to the London press conference, it was phenomenal.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

On the undercard Floyd Sr. is gonna fight Tank Abbott.

This is the only fight that brings back Connie, and the only MMA fight Floyds gonna take

You’re a god damn fool.

That doesn't speak very highly of you.

I love that you guys are on a cage fighting forum trying to trash me for not watching comic book movies. Specifically ones about shitty comics, with terrible actors.

You've been on Sherdog for at least 12 years and u get hyped for the next Marvel movie. Jesus Christ that's embarrassing

I love that you guys are on a cage fighting forum trying to trash me for not watching comic book movies. Specifically ones about shitty comics, with terrible actors.

You've been on Sherdog for at least 12 years and u get hyped for the next Marvel movie. Jesus Christ that's embarrassing
You're conveniently leaving out the fact that the Captain America movies were actually respected films, whereas only knuckle-dragging mouth breathers were impressed with the MayMac press conferences. Your expression of embarrassment should be pointed inwards.

Lol a vain attempt to piggy back on Marvel's notoriety.

They gonna fight over control of the Douchebag infinity stone or something?

HastyBackGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Lol a vain attempt to piggy back on Marvel's notoriety.

I surely hope that WME/UFC don't take the "infinity war" literally -- by making Conor vs. Floyd 2... vs. Floyd 3, 4, 5... etc.

Not a bad move... Playing to the casuals.

Sorry 50 Shades isn't the movie I run to the theater to watch like you my man.

they gonna tap some of the actors to be front row at 223

Back