The UFC should have had a fox card on for thanksgivng

chrisdiaz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
With a lot of people at home gathered round with family watching football, a nice ufc on fox card after football would have probably gotten a pretty good viewer ratings if placed right after the game. They could do it in the gap between the afternoon and evening NFL game. Wasted opportunity to get a lot of eyes on a very heavy TV watching day.

With a lot of people at home gathered round with family watching football, a nice ufc on fox card after football would have probably gotten a pretty good viewer ratings if placed right after the game. They could do it in the gap between the afternoon and evening NFL game. Wasted opportunity to get a lot of eyes on a very heavy TV watching day.
Did Thanksgiving get re-dated!?

Damn liberals!

yeah, let's go head to head with the NFL

great idea TS !

yeah, let's go head to head with the NFL

great idea TS !
People really suck here, i know you didnt even read the post cause i mention it being between the two games, go be a loser somewhere else.

People really suck here, i know you didnt even read the post cause i mention it being between the two games, go be a loser somewhere else.

3 games on TG

10:30
14:30
18:30

where's the gap ?

where's the gap ?
Between the right and left side of TS's skull apparently.
idjut.gif

3 games on TG

10:30
14:30
18:30

where's the gap ?
It would be between 4:30 and 5:30pm but your right, its not enough time. They must have changed the time cause I remember in prior thanksgivings the gap seemed to be longer and the first 2 games earlier, maybe i just hate my family. Stupid Idea i guess then, maybe do a JDS vs CAIN 3 and only show 1 fight? that worked out well the first time.

Great idea and all, but when you've got your grandma and about 5 of your aunts, some nephews and a bunch of other kids watching the last thing they need is something to rile them all up.

This happened to me once. I think it was a previously aired PPV we put up on the TV. Before long we have all the guys tuning in not paying attention to any of their family, the kids are cranking out guillotine chokes on each other. Grandma loses her nerve with the kids smashing into things. It's a big fucking mess, man.

Fucking MMA will never go mainstream when its main revenue base is STILL just-bleed fucktards who secretly watch WWE and self-mutilate or nerds who watch it alone or at dirty sports bars.

Great idea and all, but when you've got your grandma and about 5 of your aunts, some nephews and a bunch of other kids watching the last thing they need is something to rile them all up.

This happened to me once. I think it was a previously aired PPV we put up on the TV. Before long we have all the guys tuning in not paying attention to any of their family, the kids are cranking out guillotine chokes on each other. Grandma loses her nerve with the kids smashing into things. It's a big fucking mess, man.

Fucking MMA will never go mainstream when its main revenue base is STILL just-bleed fucktards who secretly watch WWE and self-mutilate or nerds who watch it alone or at dirty sports bars.
Its only going to get worse because everything has a wwe feel to it

Thanksgiving card with lots of title fights and grudge fights...I like it.

They could call it "Starrcade."

The day is a big time for watching sports, but nights are not big
WWF had an annual PPV on T-Day, but dropped it due to lack of viewers 25 yrs ago

That's a lot of TV going 3 back to back football games, and then expecting people to watch an MMA fight card after?

Also most people are with families on Thanksgiving. MMA isn't exactly a family sport (I am aware some families watch it)

giphy.gif

Black Wednesday maybe but not turkey day. Only problem is bars are already filled so they won't need to put up cash to get people in

Back