The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

Werdum hit some other UFC guy with a boomerang.

Man, the UFC is in a strange place, right now.

@Sharkey you are a baseball guy iirc, you remember when Ken Caminiti. rip, said like 50% of mlb players were on teh juice back in the day? It seems to hold true for most high level pros in sports even nowadays. Unfortunate but the man seemed to be telling a truth during and ahead of his time.
I won’t name names because I have no legit proof and getting sued on an assumption, but when you watch baseball and see a catcher throw down 2nd base off his knees and hit a homer down the left line with no arm extension, he just tucked his elbows and let rip, it raises eyebrows.

Oh and why isn’t Dennis hallmans nickname party boy?

Oh and why isn’t Dennis hallmans nickname party boy?

Because there's a party in his pants and you're invited

mma_e_hallman_b1_576.jpg

Werdum hit some other UFC guy with a boomerang.

Werdum respecting the history of Australian weaponry attacking with the boomerang. Very respectful to the Aboriginal culture imo.

So fun to watch my boy Ebersole elbow his face in. TWAS a thing of beauty see what I did there).

I saw it live (not there but you know what I mean). Ebersole was the shit. TWAS was something that came to the UG when I was there. The White Anderson Silva. But yes, I do see what you did there. ;)

I saw it live (not there but you know what I mean). Ebersole was the shit. TWAS was something that came to the UG when I was there. The White Anderson Silva. But yes, I do see what you did there. ;)

Yeah I love that dude. He used to come on here every once in awhile and shoot the shit with us back in the day. Cool dude, made his bones the hard way. Never got legit ko'd, tough bastard. I used to have the hairrow signal saved somewhere but I don't remember now, we would put it up to try to get him to post in a thread about him or one he made lol. Good times.

It seems like every time I watch Alistair fight he gets knocked out.

I don't think this fight had anything to do with his chin, it had a lot to do with Ngannou being the freak of nature that he is.

Aldo looking good in the 2nd. Max letting aldo get off first and easting leg shots

just doen't look like Aldo can hurt Max with a head shot

Back