The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

He also slapped one of the officials before entering the cage as well;

Oh wow, I didn't see that clip. He comes across as such a lame asshole to me. But he fits perfectly into what the UFC's fanbase wants, he's basically a caricature.

...and Anderson Silva pissed hot once again I'm reading.

No wonder Dana wants to get away from this clown show and try his hand in a real sport.

Both of my mma idols are multiple time roiders now. It's honestly depressing.

Either Conor is back on coke or that was some staged WWE theatrical shit.

Def heavy use of blow.

Mix that with the fact that this is in Belfast Ireland, and he is basically untouchable from media and the public. People worship him over there.

Supposedly he also has contacts with one of the mobs over there as well.

He can get away with it, and he's an asshole enough to prove it. I feel bad for his fighter.. Also Mick Conlan (sp?) had the same thing happen to him. Conor walked him out, stayed in the ring before the match, and celebrated afterwords.

Wanderlei?
Anderson and Bones. Two of my favorite fighters over the years but can't seem to stay off teh juice, or creatine cut coke, or dick pills etc. I kind of get the Anderson thing, guy is old and trying to stay relevant, still don't condone it but I get it. Bones has no excuse. I stuck up for him for so long and it's hard to do it nowadays.

Anderson and Bones. Two of my favorite fighters over the years but can't seem to stay off teh juice, or creatine cut coke, or dick pills etc. I kind of get the Anderson thing, guy is old and trying to stay relevant, still don't condone it but I get it. Bones has no excuse. I stuck up for him for so long and it's hard to do it nowadays.

Anderson is my fave as well, I just figure they're all juicing and the ones who aren't just haven't been caught yet. I still don't think it means they're any less great as I'm sure the guys they are fighting are on the gear too. I wonder if the UFC are regretting signing up with USADA now?

Anderson is my fave as well, I just figure they're all juicing and the ones who aren't just haven't been caught yet. I still don't think it means they're any less great as I'm sure the guys they are fighting are on the gear too. I wonder if the UFC are regretting signing up with USADA now?
guarantee it. Dana's gotta be pissed at the name guys who are getting caught. Bones looks spectacular against DC in the rematch then pops again. Anderson looking like he's still got a bit left in the tank after the Weidman losses, then he gets caught again.

Those are big draws for the ufc and they're getting suspended for years. Lyoto has a huge cult fanbase, he got popped, these guys who are legit headliners are dropping like flies, costing Dana and the ufc brass a lot of money in the process, that's for sure.

I think it's good for the sport to catch the cheaters but as you said, it's a matter of getting caught moreso than being clean, so I guess guys need to cheat better. Trt Vitor was something to behold tho, I'll say that. I was never a big Vitor fan but that dude with all the experience and testosterone made one scary motherfucker.

I doubt he ever stopped.

I figure his fiancée had him at least cut back some due to the birth of their child, Conor Jr. On the other hand, she's likely in no position to tell him what to do or what not to do.

So Conor is a what? Cheerleading moron now and Dana can't put a card together without someone eating uncastrated boar meat. What in the actual fuck?

Catching up on last night's fights. Wtf is up with this Albini guy?

Either Conor is back on coke or that was some staged WWE theatrical shit.
I think he is legit on coke , alot of fighters get caught up on that

Imagine parties with coke trays like appetizers and sick hot women

What man can say no ?

guarantee it. Dana's gotta be pissed at the name guys who are getting caught. Bones looks spectacular against DC in the rematch then pops again. Anderson looking like he's still got a bit left in the tank after the Weidman losses, then he gets caught again.

Those are big draws for the ufc and they're getting suspended for years. Lyoto has a huge cult fanbase, he got popped, these guys who are legit headliners are dropping like flies, costing Dana and the ufc brass a lot of money in the process, that's for sure.

I think it's good for the sport to catch the cheaters but as you said, it's a matter of getting caught moreso than being clean, so I guess guys need to cheat better. Trt Vitor was something to behold tho, I'll say that. I was never a big Vitor fan but that dude with all the experience and testosterone made one scary motherfucker.
I second that vitor comment. TRT Vitor was a menacing site to behold

The guy wearing the full diapers? haha
That was weird though, no idea why he was wearing it that way. I has hoping arlovski ko'ed that guy just bc he looked like a giant baby

I'm just watching it now too. Wow, the talent pool in terms of new guys is pretty shallow in the UFC HW division.

Back