The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

That last shot bounced Fedor head off the mat.

Is Silva vs shonnen next?

Why is Jimmy talking like this is a monumental even? Lol

I stopped watching mma for a couple of years because of PPVs like this one.

Now watch Silva get embarrassed too.

I know he was never a great fighter but he was always a killer and I hope he beat Sonnen

I stopped watching mma for a couple of years because of PPVs like this one.

I would never ever pay for a card like this, but I must say that it has been good for the laughs.

Bellator is pretty much just all the shit UFC throws away, eh? They even have Mike Goldberg.

"money's worth" I'm watching a stream and feel robbed lol

Whats this shit, some second rate Gracie?

Bellator is pretty much just all the shit UFC throws away, eh? They even have Mike Goldberg.

They have a lot of homegrown talent, but none of those have really managed to get much attention. So yeah, a lot of their bigger events are sold on the backs of UFC veterans.

Some good fighters have been jumping ship recently. Rory and Larkin are good but they must realize they won't get the ufc belt so they'll take a deal with bellator. Bader and Davis were/are top 10 lhw if I remember correctly (one or both might have been cut though)

Some good fighters have been jumping ship recently. Rory and Larkin are good but they must realize they won't get the ufc belt so they'll take a deal with bellator. Bader and Davis were/are top 10 lhw if I remember correctly (one or both might have been cut though)

looking at they roster now and see Ben Henderson is still there.whens he next fight

Belletor doesn't even have HW Champ right now? they is crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back