The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

I'm a PS guy. Have been since the PS1 came out. There's probably not much of a difference between the two systems, though, since they basically play the same games nowadays save for a few exclusives each.

I can't play any games from the 1st person perspective myself. Shooters or otherwise. Thus I miss out on a lot of highly rated games because of it. 3rd person for me only.
Sucks during these months businesses slow down so looking for a time killer for a bit

Looks like I am getting PlayStation then

Sucks during these months businesses slow down so looking for a time killer for a bit

Looks like I am getting PlayStation then

Oh shit. I didn't know you were asking that question because you were looking to buy, Marc. Haha. In all honestly, though, you probably can't go wrong with either one. There's tons of games to play on either system regardless. That game some of us were talking about earlier, The Last of Us, is only available on the PS, though, but it's not a 1st person shooter.

I always see this stuff on here. Like, people's hair going up in flames, or exploding in light...what the hell does that mean? "Super sayan!"?
No Idea....all this Pokemon talk, I felt left out.

Skyrim:special edition. Where the deals at?

So the UFC sure went all out on their return trip to Melbourne this weekend, huh?

I haven't checked to verify this, but I read on twitter that 17 of the 26 fighters that are on the card are coming off a loss.

So the UFC sure went all out on their return trip to Melbourne this weekend, huh?

I haven't checked to verify this, but I read on twitter that 17 of the 26 fighters that are on the card are coming off a loss.
All UFC cards are staked ya goof

All UFC cards are staked ya goof

You would think that a place that produced an attendance figure 56,000 and a $7 million gate the first time the UFC held a show there would deserve a lot more than what they're getting for the UFC's second visit. I know they lost their main event, but even if that fight was still on those guys down there deserve a lot better after showing all the support they did the first time around.

I remember when everyone laughed when Conor said he would retire making more than Floyd and selling more PPVs than Floyd.

If he can do this for another 2-3 years, I think he can top Floyd. Crazy.

You would think that a place that produced an attendance figure 56,000 and a $7 million gate the first time the UFC held a show there would deserve a lot more than what they're getting for the UFC's second visit. I know they lost their main event, but even if that fight was still on those guys down there deserve a lot better after showing all the support they did the first time around.
I think they were pressured with ny UFC and let them slide downhill I am sure they will start to recoup

ATM to be honest most fights have that recycled feel

I remember when everyone laughed when Conor said he would retire making more than Floyd and selling more PPVs than Floyd.

If he can do this for another 2-3 years, I think he can top Floyd. Crazy.
Absolutely that undefeated record Conor has is something amazing on top of that he has his own promotional company to get the lions share of profits

Reebook bless

Apparently Cormier is injured and won't be facing Johnson in a rematch at 206.

Apparently Cormier is injured and won't be facing Johnson in a rematch at 206.
Its actually better for the UFC. They had too much competition that date anyway with Bellator, Showtime, HBO

Its actually better for the UFC. They had too much competition that date anyway with Bellator, Showtime, HBO

206 isn't being cancelled is it, B? Still seems like they're going ahead with it and trying to find a replacement for Johnson to fight.

206 isn't being cancelled is it, B? Still seems like they're going ahead with it and trying to find a replacement for Johnson to fight.
Doubt they'll cancelled it. It sounds like they are looking for an opponent for Rumble.

Makes no difference to me because I will be watching Showtime/HBO that night.

This situation of making Holloway-Pettis for the interim title is so dumb since Aldo just fought this past July. Just over 4 months ago. helwani is saying that Johnson is going to wait for Cormier to heal up, so this simply looks like a cheap marketing ploy by the UFC. So dumb.

Apparently benavidez vs cejudo is a massive fight. Cool story.

Back