The UFC needs to sign undefeated top prospect Jose Torres to fight Tim Elliott at UFC 225 in Chicago

Kid looks like a good prospect, but 6-0 is not very many pro fights. Maybe needs a couple more wins.
If you don't follow the sport of MMA, don't post about it.

TitanFC is a direct feeder promotion to the UFC (its live events are on Fightpass). Jose Torres not only holds two belts there, but he's actually defended both belts. He clearly has earned his way to the UFC already by virtue of the quality of guys he's been beating, and how impressive his performances have been.

TitanFC is a direct feeder promotion to the UFC (its live events are on Fightpass). Jose Torres not only holds two belts there, but he's actually defended both belts. He clearly has earned his way to the UFC already by virtue of the quality of guys he's been beating, and how impressive his performances have been.
You sound cool.

He needs to be built up properly first. FlyW division needs more highly evolved and honed prospects in order to strengthen the division. This weight class can't afford to have cases of rising contenders running into developmental walls because they were pushed too far, too soon. If he's really right for UFC FlyW, he'll be able to show it in his next 3-4 fights in the more regional or at least less widely viewed leagues.

With someone like Jose Torres, who is a nobody, I dont understand why anyone other then himself would type a shitload of stuff about Jose Torres.

While I wouldn't favor anyone over Mighty Mouse at 125lbs, I still want to see fresh interesting bodies. I'm a believer in Cejudo is much improved than his first showing and want to.watch that rematch. Beyond that rematch, one of the best champions the UFC has ever had doesn't have a potential opponent that intrigues me for him to fight.

Torres is someone that would at least interest me for after Cejudo vs MM 2

Its fucking madness he hasn't been signed yet. He was ufc ready 2 years ago

All for him being signed but Tim isnt a good first fight. Give him a couple bottom of the barrel guys first and see where he is.

He needs to be built up properly first. FlyW division needs more highly evolved and honed prospects in order to strengthen the division. This weight class can't afford to have cases of rising contenders running into developmental walls because they were pushed too far, too soon. If he's really right for UFC FlyW, he'll be able to show it in his next 3-4 fights in the more regional or at least less widely viewed leagues.
Just admit you don't know about him. He is plenty "built up" already and has fought good competition in Titan. He would step in and be probably top5 immediately imo. Dude is an absolute stud.

They might sign him but there is zero chance they'd put him in a fight with Tim Elliot. The last guy he fought was 3-3.

Never really saw what the hype was about. He didn't look good in his UFC debut and was losing up until he got the knockout, now he's been KO'd. I don't see him going far.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Just admit you don't know about him. He is plenty "built up" already and has fought good competition in Titan. He would step in and be probably top5 immediately imo. Dude is an absolute stud.
lol

Never really saw what the hype was about. He didn't look good in his UFC debut and was losing up until he got the knockout, now he's been KO'd. I don't see him going far.
He showed a lot of promise in Titan and is still a decent prospect imo. He needs to move up though, seems to have a speed disadvantage against the flyweights.

He showed a lot of promise in Titan and is still a decent prospect imo. He needs to move up though, seems to have a speed disadvantage against the flyweights.
If he can't hang with ufc flyweights he'll be murdered in BW.

He's a 125 pound fighter he just went up to 135 because no competition in titan. His wrestling is awesome.

yeah, no guy who has ever lost is in the UFC still bro.

get out of here with your nonsense.
Whatever dude.

I got a bunch of shit in this thread for saying Torres might need a few more fights before he came to the UFC. People were talking about Torres-Mighty Mouse ffs.

The kid still has a ton of potential, I was just annoyed by the ridiculous hype.

Whatever dude.

I got a bunch of shit in this thread for saying Torres might need a few more fights before he came to the UFC. People were talking about Torres-Mighty Mouse ffs.

The kid still has a ton of potential, I was just annoyed by the ridiculous hype.

mighty mouse himself mentioned shorty. So idk what you are annoyed about? That you got called out for your shit posts? It happens man, we all have them.

he got hyped because he showed us he was a quality fighter already with room to get better. Even with the loss, I still feel he has a bright future in the UFC.

Is he ready to be considered the best ever? No, but that doesn't make you a can because of it or because you lost. Coming in here to try to boast about being right when you really aren't, is lame as shit.

Back