The UFC needs to sign undefeated top prospect Jose Torres to fight Tim Elliott at UFC 225 in Chicago

Yes I’m sure you didn’t watch the MMA hour Monday where they specifically mentioned signing him for this event.

View attachment 345707

Come on bro, some of us aren’t 23. We read most sites stories, we watch most podcasts and we know when people are biting on other’s material.

If you’re stoked for the guy, cool. He’s gonna get signed. Both divisions are wide open and Sean probably already has his contract drawn up. But don’t pretend that making a thread a few days after the episode aired that you’re, a fucking nobody, the one who is the brilliant genius behind this signing.

1. Just a super weird thing to take offense to.

2. Check out when this thread was started (Dec. 18th) way before any recent Ariel interview. Switched it from being a sign him for 219 to 225 based on his twitter requests. Torres isn't some secret that only Ariel knew about.

3. If a podcast doesn't have Askren, Jon Jones, Yoel, Pico, Ruth or Caldwell on it you can safely assume i'm not listening.

Last edited:
Torres has been a top prospect for awhile, Ariel didn’t originate the hype and i don’t listen to that weasel’s podcast (show?) either. Also, 23 is an oddly specific number to throw out there, how old are you? 50?

Does Dana write your lines for you? Weasel? God you’re fucking ignorant as shit.

Also who the fuck was even talking to you? Who gives a fuck what podcast you don’t or do listen to. Get back to Starbucks and start serving up those lattes.

Just because you watched one Shorty Torres fight on Fight Pass last weekend does not make you some kind of prolific fight guru.

1. Just a super weird thing to take offense to.

2. Check out when this thread was started (Dec. 18th) way before any recent Ariel interview. Switched it from being a sign him for 219 to 225 based on his twitter requests. Torres isn't some secret that only Ariel knew about.

3. If a podcast doesn't have Askren, Jon Jones, Yoel, Pico, Ruth or Caldwell on it you can safely assume i'm not listening.

Sick edit bruh

Does Dana write your lines for you? Weasel? God you’re fucking ignorant as shit.

Also who the fuck was even talking to you? Who gives a fuck what podcast you don’t or do listen to. Get back to Starbucks and start serving up those lattes.

Just because you watched one Shorty Torres fight on Fight Pass last weekend does not make you some kind of prolific fight guru.

Look, I’m almost positive I have a better job than you do, since putting down baristas/fast food workers/waitresses is something I’ve only witnessed insecure losers do. You’re the one who called someone out for cribbing lines from a podcast, I pointed out that I had the same thoughts and didn’t listen to said podcast either, and that’s directly relevant to your post, you stupid fuck. I also didn’t claim to be an MMA guru and, actually, my point was that you didn’t have to be an MMA guru to know about Torres, dummy.

Look, I’m almost positive I have a better job than you do, since putting baristas/fast food workers/waitresses is something I’ve only witnessed insecure losers do. You’re the one who called someone out for cribbing lines from a podcast, I pointed out that I had the same thoughts and didn’t listen to said podcast either, and that’s directly relevant to your post, you stupid fuck. I also didn’t claim to be an MMA guru and, actually, my point was that you didn’t have to be an MMA guru to know about Torres, dummy.

Lol claims of certainty about an anonymous user. Guaranteed you went to a state school with that attitude. You probably make under 60 k a year and are leasing a fucking Honda. Go fuck yourself tiny tim.

Lol claims of certainty about an anonymous user. Guaranteed you went to a state school with that attitude. You probably make under 60 k a year and are leasing a fucking Honda. Go fuck yourself tiny tim.

Eat shit nerd, you literally called me a barista so all of the above logically applies to you.

Right, someone with that picture saved and ready to post is an earner.

Wow you are hardcore triggered. We don’t know anything about each other and its anonymous banter. It’s fight day bro, crack a beer, roll a blunt or chill the fuck out and enjoy the fights.

Your parents shouldn't let you use the internet unsupervised

Update: Torres was on a FloCombat podcast yesterday.

1. Sounds frustrated he never got a call about the Chicago card. Said he was keeping his weight low in case someone pulled out thinking it could be his way into the UFC as a last minute replacement but recently tweaked his knee while dieting nothing serious but enough he stopped preparing to make 125 for a card he hasnt been contacted to fight on yet.

2. Sounds open to signing a 135 contract outside of the UFC because he doesnt think Titan FC has much left to offer him.

3. Considering going up to 145lbs to fight the Titan 145lb champ Jason Soares and collect a 3rd belt to hold all at once.

4. Has been a free agent since last August and is signing one off fights with Titan

5. Got a laugh noticing Phantomlord is now banned as the guy seemed to have an issue with my Torres fandom.

He is the Titan champ at 125 and 135lbs. He wants to fight at UFC 225. He is undefeated and just turned 25 years old. He won Tim's vacated 125lb belt. Tim just got cheated out of his fight on a recent card because of his opponent. UFC 225 could use another good fight (besides CM Punk)

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...decline-ufc-offer-injuries-mma-news-interview

Hello, Jose Torres.

I dont think you deserve a shot at tim elliot since you lost your last fight.

Hello, Jose Torres.

I dont think you deserve a shot at tim elliot since you lost your last fight.

Hmm... What? Torres is undefeated as a pro and his last two wins have been finishes so its not like they were fights you disagreed with the judges.... It is a common name I guess are you talking about the same guy?

Hmm... What? Torres is undefeated as a pro and his last two wins have been finishes so its not like they were fights you disagreed with the judges.... It is a common name I guess are you talking about the same guy?

It seems like you're Jose Torres.

Who else would be this emotionally invested in Jose Torres, other then himself? No one.

You're Jose Torres.

So you're just going to ignore the fact you said he lost his last fight?

I'm Torres now? Damn I miss the days when people accused me of being Askren ha.

lol I do think some fighters do go on sherdog sometimes to big themselves up.

With someone like Jose Torres, who is a nobody, I dont understand why anyone other then himself would type a shitload of stuff about Jose Torres.

Its all good Jose Torres. You're undefeated. Keep working, you'll get the the UFC and maybe win me over as a fan. Next fight you win call out Dana White in your post fight speech if they even do that at Titan.

Quite a specific suggestion, TS.
Opponent, location and card! I like it.

Torres will definitely be signed soon, agreed.

lol I do think some fighters do go on sherdog sometimes to big themselves up.

With someone like Jose Torres, who is a nobody, I dont understand why anyone other then himself would type a shitload of stuff about Jose Torres.

Its all good Jose Torres. You're undefeated. Keep working, you'll get the the UFC and maybe win me over as a fan. Next fight you win call out Dana White in your post fight speech if they even do that at Titan.

Are you mentally handicapped?

Back