The UFC is nothing without Colby. Colby IS the UFC right now

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The UFC should be careful with how they treat Colby. After the whole Werdum incident, they didn't seem to care.

They should be real careful on how they treat Colby. If they aren't, they might lose their biggest star.

UFC should fire colby and send him to WWE. This sport is already too much a shit show.

Mystic UL tells you that USADA will defeat colvy/colgy/colby/whatever his name by summer 2018

I just wanna see him destroy Woodley. One of the only fighters I genuinely dislike. Colby will break him.

If Colby Covington never fought again, no one would care or even notice. He is boring.

If Colby Covington never fought again, no one would care or even notice. He is boring.
Wrong. He is the #1 contender and just destroyed Maia worse than Tyrone could dream of.

Colby is the new face of the UFC. He is an icon to the Brazilian people.

A lot of salty filthy animals in here hating on TS for speaking truth

A lot of salty filthy animals in here hating on TS for speaking truth
giphy.gif

nobody knows who the fook is dat guy....

Until he got beat up by a boomerang I never really knew who he was.

The UFC should be careful with how they treat Colby. After the whole Werdum incident, they didn't seem to care.

They should be real careful on how they treat Colby. If they aren't, they might lose their biggest star.
TestyLeftHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif

Colby and Connor can overdose on coke together. The world would be more peaceful without their stupid shit shows. I've followed MMA since UFC1 and started doing judo and BJJ around the same time. I'm quite the fan of the technical aspects, but get so sick of the shit shows that fighters do for money that I'm really becoming less and less inclined to even tune in anymore. I'm probably the minority, because so many seem to be pumped up by all the drama the shit talkers start. Just not my thing.

Back