The UFC has promoted this presser more than the fight it self.

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've seen nothing but posts about this press conference from the UFC.

Yet when this fight was anncounced they had ONE promo for it.

Probably because that's the only way Conor can beat Khabib is by talking, LOL.

Because they want as many people to watch as they can. A press conference with Conor and Khabib is better than any promotion the ufc could do for this fight itself outside giving these guys the platform imo.

Because they want as many people to watch as they can. A press conference with Conor and Khabib is better than any promotion the ufc could do for this fight itself imo.
True. I think it's because they know Khabib will prolly win.

i have a feeling the presser wont live up to expectations with no fans there. its about to start, unless conor wants to show up late again.

Man I can't lie I'd prob be pissed if I lost as much money as Dana did that night. Till was supposed to be the next Bisping for England and Woodley is basically promotional cancer.

Always like seeing him visibly pissed off though. Never seen someone get so beat red in my life. Lol

Man I can't lie I'd prob be pissed if I lost as much money as Dana that night. Till was supposed to be the next Bisping for England and Woodley is basically promotional cancer.

Always like seeing him visibly pissed off though. Never seen someone get so beat red in my life. Lol

True that homie

I'd imagine they'll use clips from this presser to help promote the fight, but it does seem a little quiet on the promotional side seeing as it's Conor's return fight

I've seen nothing but posts about this press conference from the UFC.

Yet when this fight was anncounced they had ONE promo for it.

Probably because that's the only way Conor can beat Khabib is by talking, LOL.

And yet the are already a half hour late...why promote a press conference that starts at 5, if it doesn't start at that time? it literally never starts when they say...

In my opinion the promotion for this fight has still been lackluster. 2 weeks out, one presser, a dolly throwing video from 6 months ago and a bunch of ads between breaks during a UFC event.

Meh.

Back