"The UFC has not yet commented on the situation"

A "UFC official" said that Conor has been pulled from UFC 219.

Now that could either be complete bullshit, or possibly true.

Wait, so Conor doesn't have to defend his belt....again?

Are they going to finally strip him of the belt now, or what?

Wait, so Conor doesn't have to defend his belt....again?

Are they going to finally strip him of the belt now, or what?
I sure fucking hope they do. But let's be honest they probably won't.

Yea, what promoter would want Conor? Obviously they are trying to find any way to get rid of Conor so he can make another promoter millions of dollars.

Well... He'd need to fight again. If you're a promoter of a fighter who is not fighting - doesn't matter. Conor currently is not fighting. Doesn't really look like someone who's gonna fight soon again.

I don't know. You're probably right. I nicked diazed whole day... You're right

Absolutely disgraceful by the UFC

The king seems to do whatever the F he wants

$$$$$$$

If another UFC fighter did that can you imagine Dana's response? Bellator incident

What? You mean that overblown incident on Bellator? Bellator should be paying Dana for that publicity. $$$$$$$

It will just be some BS PC statement to keep all the SJW's and sensitive pussies happy. Conor will get nothing more then a slap on the wrist, do you think he really cares if he doesn't fight for 3-6 months. He needs to reeled in though, this was pretty minor but you can see it heading to something major.

Gutless turds...Conor should be fined and suspended, but it won’t happen.

WME/UFC are terrified that Conor bails on them and retires, and any severe punishment (never mind stripping him) will only accelerate his departure.

The *only* thing about this incident the UFC is upset about is the free PR that Bellator received.

Absolutely disgraceful by the UFC

The king seems to do whatever the F he wants

$$$$$$$

If another UFC fighter did that can you imagine Dana's response? Bellator incident
Yes they did, they removed him from the card he was not technically on yet.

No need to imagine:

“I don’t care how mad you are, how upset you are,” White said during a scrum with reporters following a media day for UFC 174 in Vancouver. “You don’t touch a referee ever. Unforgivable. Don’t come back, ever.”
“I heard – I didn’t even see it – that he put his hands on a referee. Done,” White said. “You touched a referee. Done. Over. That’s worse than what (Paul) Daley did to (Josh) Koscheck.”

There's ways to put an end to this BS...the Fertittas would have had some ways. I'm sure WME has similar connections as their disposal...

Back