The UFC has no shame

I just looked over the card. It’s nothing special, but it’s not make-a-thread-and-bitch-about-it bad, either. As @Greg House mentioned earlier, I like having fights almost every weekend, much more so than reducing the number of events so we can have a “stacked” card every so often.

It is headlined by a fucking broad-fight, and has a pile of no names. The only good fight is Oliveira-Dariush

It has Nate the train on it so it's automatically a great card.

Don't like it? Don't buy it!

<31>

I'm kidding this is sherdog most people stream it. <WhatItIs>

I actually think the top 4 fights on this card are pretty good.

UfC 289 is the weakest card I have ever seen. Just an absolute embarrassment.

I don't think they'll even nake it to UFC 300 at this rate. Khamzat is done, Connor is retired, Jones vs. Stipe would be big but it's Jones's last fight.

It seems that they don't want stacked cards that can sell 2 million. It's almost like Connor made them want to go back to the dark ages. Maybe this is the second UFC dark age?
FlawedJoyfulHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

in 5 years there will be no ufc................................hopefully

They have no reason or incentive to make good cards

the get paid a certain amount by espn regardless in terms of ppv’s

and the venues sell out regardless in terms of gate

UFC is getting ESPN's money which is more than all the fans combined what fans would pay. Until the gravy train from ESPN ends, expect weak cards. UFC has incentive actually to put on the weakest fighters they can pay the least. Espn just wants quanity of content.

The rematch that no one at all is clamoring for.

46 year old Floyd vs retired one legged Conor.

when you put it like that, I'm more interested in the rematch than I was the first fight

Back