puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
The UFC really messed up making GSP Bisping

That was their one chance to make GSP Silva

Now it will never happen

I am sad

Silva goofed by popping for roids, twice.

Hard for the fight to be made when he's suspended.

You dun goofed by pointing out how the UFC goofed, as AB said.

Anderson-vs.-Bisping.jpg

GSP vs. Silva will happen 7 years from now in Bellator.

You really think Silva has a chance against GSP?

Would people really care that much if it happened now?I mean the real big fans that understand Silva is not nearly the same fighter by a looong shot know it's not the same.It would still sell,but as a fan idgaf about ratings,ppv buys or how much a fighter made.Also what AB said of course.

Fight should have happened in 2011 or 2012.

GSP ducked Anderson for half a decade. GSP wants nothing to do with Silva, not even current senior citizen Silva.

That was an awesome fight on one of the best cards ever.

Also, they had other chances to make it happen. They were pretty close, but Dana didn't do it because Anderson had just fought Maia in one of the most boring fights in ufc history and Dana didn't think he deserved the GSP fight. What's funny is the exact same thing happened to Woodley when he fought Maia, it was so boring that afterwards Dana said there is no way is getting to fight GSP.

You goofed by making this thread before making a thread letting everyone know you're a Twat.

Silva goofed by popping for roids, twice.

Hard for the fight to be made when he's suspended.
GSP ducked the fight for half a decade when both were in their primes. Silva would have KOd GSP and GSP knew it.

GSP ducked Anderson for half a decade.

Now I have to say... this statement I have a bit of a problem with...

GSP never "ducked" Anderson. He was never expected to fight him by any serious MMA fans of that era.

Anderson is twice Silva's size. Why would we judge GSP's legacy by the fact he never chose to put his entire career on the line fighting a champion in a heavier weight class who holds a significant size advantage over him??

Anyone who claims that GSP ducked Silva, or that Silva ducked Jones, just plainly doesn't understand the sport.

Now I have to say... this statement I have a bit of a problem with...

GSP never "ducked" Anderson. He was never expected to fight him by any serious MMA fans of that era.

Anderson is twice Silva's size. Why would we judge GSP's legacy by the fact he never chose to put his entire career on the line fighting a champion in a heavier weight class who holds a significant size advantage over him??

Anyone who claims that GSP ducked Silva, or that Silva ducked Jones, just plainly doesn't understand the sport.
You are wasting you time with a reasonable response to someone like Dozer(aka Toner) who doesn't care about anything, but coming into GSP threads just to spew hate and misinformation.

By that time, the Silva/GSP ship had sailed long ago.

I don't think GSP ever wanted to fight Silva tbh. He should have just said that up front a long time ago.

You are wasting you time with a reasonable response to someone like Dozer(aka Toner) who doesn't care about anything, but coming into GSP threads just to spew hate and misinformation.

Ok thanks for the heads up my friend. It's not pretty, but we have to accept that unfortunately some people just suffer from what's called 'terminal retardation'. I guess he is one.

I don't think GSP ever wanted to fight Silva tbh. He should have just said that up front a long time ago.

Along similar lines to my previous posts on this topic...

Mate, GSP was never obliged to say shit. Especially not regarding Anderson Silva. The dude is one of the best athletes to grace the sport. He owes nothing to no cunt.

Back