The UFC (and other general forums) are looking like stormfront

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tyrone Woodley racial threads are like 1:1 with normal UFC threads, isn't that precisely what "war room" and "bare knuckle"?

Can you guys clean up or make a megathread or something?

I already see I'm not the only person who complained about this.

If you find that a post contains racial content or race baiting then please report the post.

There's just too much traffic to be able to keep up with everything at all times.

As Lethal said, please report them. We get messages a lot saying to do something when there's only two threads about it on the first two or three pages. Sometimes it's not actually as bad as people think it just seems overwhelming. If there are too many they will be moved. But if websites are reporting specific news and there's multiple stories or content (such as his MMA Hour interview) there will be multiple threads. We've already wastelanded a large amount of them and many have been deleted. We try our best but if something is over the line (not just an opinion you don't like) then please report it. Thanks.

Lol... I like how people criticizing Tyron makes Sherdog "StormFront" I agree that there have been to many threads about it though.

If people stop using inflammatory statements about stuff that doesn't need it that would be cool.

i actually came here to post this....its getting ridiculous.

i was gonna suggest a new sticky in the heavies.....

its one thing to be subtle and kinda funny, but another to just say blatant racist unfunny stuff.....

its happening now in threads that have nothing to do with woodley.....ngannou thread today has dudes talking about the carb/protien balance between fried chicken and watermelon

#reported is becoming the new empty post....its getting out of hand and not only in woodley threads....

when you realize that sherdog is not one person you'll be fine, TS

when u realize one standard on racisim is appropriate to prevent the site from devolving to complete garbage, ull understand the point of the OP....

when u realize one standard on racisim is appropriate to prevent the site from devolving to complete garbage, ull understand the point of the OP....

I guess his post was deleted, but I don't recall ever saying Sherdog was one person. Worst. Comeback. Ever.

i actually came here to post this....its getting ridiculous.

i was gonna suggest a new sticky in the heavies.....

its one thing to be subtle and kinda funny, but another to just say blatant racist unfunny stuff.....

its happening now in threads that have nothing to do with woodley.....ngannou thread today has dudes talking about the carb/protien balance between fried chicken and watermelon

#reported is becoming the new empty post....its getting out of hand and not only in woodley threads....

I looked at the reports to try to see which ones you reported but i'm not finding any.

I looked at the reports to try to see which ones you reported but i'm not finding any.
I know I personally reported 3 or 4.....but then saw the one in the ngannou thread and came here to post.....Any report in which I mentioned this place turning into cameldog was about blatant, unfunny racism.....

Back