The Tyson that lost to Lewis against Chuck or Wand?

Out of prison Mike could have cut to 205, I think...he usually fought at around 215.

Lets say he went UFC instead of going back to boxing.

Do Chuck and Wand dare stand with him?
That Tyson would have lost to Joanna... he was paid to fall.

These kind of threads always has the same answer. Either one of them would easily beat Tyson in an MMA match, in any point of their careers. Even without takedowns, Chuck or Wand would have taken him to leg kick city.

In boxing match, obviously Tyson.

The end

All i know is that a Prime Tysonwith 4oz gloves is a scary scary thought.

No one would have stood with him and those few nutcases who would have dared to try would have ended up on a stretcher.

Only way someone would have had a chance against Mike is by using kicks to keep him at bay. So maybe a guy like Prime Cro Cop could have been successful. But brawlers would have been KTFO into oblivion

Tyson puts them sleeping within a few exchanges if he is patient. Quicker if not.

I don’t think mma fans know just how good Tyson was.

Lewis, Holyfield and tons of other HWs were better, though.

Pointless thread, BTW. Chuck's pretty good wrestling and Wand's not-so-good wrestling were more than enough to take Mike down and quickly submit or GnP him. And they may have thrown a few leg kicks first to soften him up.

Out of prison Mike could have cut to 205, I think...he usually fought at around 215.

Lets say he went UFC instead of going back to boxing.

Do Chuck and Wand dare stand with him?

In his prime, tyson fought 215-218. later on his weight increased...

I think you're underestimating how talented Mike was.

I think the problem is, tyson is extremely over rated...and this is coming from a guy was a huge tyson fan. still am...but I realized long ago, that he had tons of holes in his game...just at the time, he fought total bums that couldn't exploit the holes...guys like tony tucker, james quick tillis, bone crusher smith all show those holes..but they were all bums...tyson was only effective on the inside, cause of his very short reach...on the outside, he was easily tied up and frustrated...and tyson was a great front runner...but the moment things got tough, he quit.

if Chuck or Wand stood with he would walk through their leg kicks and murder them within the first exchange

How I feel about OP even asking this question:
BGB%2BMike%2BTyson%2BJabs%2BAfter%2BBell%2BAt%2BBonecrusher%2BSmith%2BGIF.gif

what would happen to Wand or Chuck:
giphy.gif

People seem to forget that punching with bigger gloves is different than punching with only 4oz gloves...the dynamics change...same reason when conor fought mayweather, he couldn't seem to even hurt floyd and his punches didn't seem very powerful...but in mma, he kills guys, even if he doesn't land solid...mma striking is vastly different...

I think the problem is, tyson is extremely over rated...and this is coming from a guy was a huge tyson fan. still am...but I realized long ago, that he had tons of holes in his game...just at the time, he fought total bums that couldn't exploit the holes...guys like tony tucker, james quick tillis, bone crusher smith all show those holes..but they were all bums...tyson was only effective on the inside, cause of his very short reach...on the outside, he was easily tied up and frustrated...and tyson was a great front runner...but the moment things got tough, he quit.

George Foreman recognized this in Tyson's very short prime and made a comeback in his 40's for this reason. Of course, Tyson quickly lost his title and George ended up fighting guys like Michael Moorer and Holyfied instead. Foreman had the size and style, especially in his 1970s prime, to be a nightmare for Mike.

Tyson is a beast of a human being, and If he were trained in MMA I'm sure he'd kill a lot of people.

But striking in boxing and MMA are as similar as ping pong is to tennis.

George Foreman recognized this in Tyson's very short prime and made a comeback in his 40's for this reason. Of course, Tyson quickly lost his title and George ended up fighting guys like Michael Moorer and Holyfied instead. Foreman had the size and style, especially in his 1970s prime, to be a nightmare for Mike.

He would have beaten tyson the same way he beat frazier...though tyson was faster and hit harder than frazier...frazier had things that tyson never had...HEART....the beating that foreman gave frazier was something about as brutal as you will ever see in boxing...he beat frazier within an inch of his life..and enjoyed every second of it..frazier, up to that point, was never even wobbled in a fight, never mind knocked down...yet foreman put an ass whoopin on him that was almost criminal..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back