The Tyson that lost to Lewis against Chuck or Wand?

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Out of prison Mike could have cut to 205, I think...he usually fought at around 215.

Lets say he went UFC instead of going back to boxing.

Do Chuck and Wand dare stand with him?

I think you're underestimating how talented Mike was.

He would have destroyed them in the same night.

Why would anyone stand with mike tyson in mma? LOL

Chuck had an Iron chin. He would have walked Mike down, ate Mike’s shots and KO’d him.

Chuck had an Iron chin. He would have walked Mike down, ate Mike’s shots and KO’d him.

And when Tyson realises he can't KO Chuck he'd be screwed because he would try and take Chuck down but Chuck has the better wrestling and would likely stuff all of Tysons takedown attempts.

tenor.gif

Both Chuck and Wand would have easily taken him down and smashed his face in.

In a boxing match Tyson would have easily smashed their face in.

Just like it is with every boxer vs mma discussion.

Chuck shot for takedowns against Wanderlei and Overeem.

Wanderlei shot for takedowns against Hunt and Cro Cop.

Even those guys would not stand for very long with Tyson. They would take him down. Chuck is a D1 wrestler and Wand was a BJJ Black Belt. They would destroy Iron Mike on the mat.

Nobody would stand with him..... aside from maybe Chuck and Wanderlei. From there, it's a question of how skilled they are with their kicks and using the every tactic but throwing fists to beat Tyson.

But I have no doubt that Eric "Red" Schafer or Mike Massenzio would hsve strangled Tyson 10 out of 10 times.

Chuck shot for takedowns against Wanderlei and Overeem.

Wanderlei shot for takedowns against Hunt and Cro Cop.

Even those guys would not stand for very long with Tyson. They would take him down. Chuck is a D1 wrestler and Wand was a BJJ Black Belt. They would destroy Iron Mike on the mat.

this is no boxing >> mma or mma >> boxing.

Mikes athleticism and instincts alone would carry him a lot, but could he stope these guys? I have no idea ...anything can happen in a fight.
I always find it interesting how people react to it, cuz grappling is for me far more natural than striking :) we need a time machine
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

if Chuck or Wand stood with he would walk through their leg kicks and murder them within the first exchange

How I feel about OP even asking this question:
BGB%2BMike%2BTyson%2BJabs%2BAfter%2BBell%2BAt%2BBonecrusher%2BSmith%2BGIF.gif

what would happen to Wand or Chuck:
giphy.gif

Tyson puts them sleeping within a few exchanges if he is patient. Quicker if not.

I don’t think mma fans know just how good Tyson was.

You should REALLY have a lot of free time to think about this TS.

I think you're underestimating how talented Mike was.

Now, now...did I say either way what I thought would happen?

To me, PRIME Mike Tyson is the greatest fist fighter in the history of the sport.

That said, we are talking the Mike Tyson that was KOd by Lewis in 2002 ...KOd and TKOd by Williams and McBride in 2004-05.

This is when Chuck and Wand had the 205 vbelts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back