The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

Boring fighters aren't popular with the fans. News at 11.

He's black so therefore I like him.

Ban me for racism.

Double standards stem from personal biases and prejudice.

Like Francis Ngannou said, "fuck racism."

I like tyron. sure, he's had some boring fights. but whatever. I just don't like his "whoa is me" attitude in the press. "I don't get respect" "everyone is racist" blah blah. it's a turn off.

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif

I think it's to do with the halo effect if someone act in a certain way it could lead to a magnification in the minds of others.

Being likeable is a skillrequires the right words and actions at the right time.If he don't got thatthen it's just bad luck.Demanding EZ Money fights the moment he became Champion, always playing the race card, being divisiveand blaming others.It has an effect..

That said, I think he is widely admired and liked.

Once he has another interesting fight it will probably shift back to normal. He fights top contenders, but then cried racism, so its almost like he negates his own positives. His Lawler fight was phenomenal, but he cancelled it out with some GSP level boring fights.

Triggered, cuckolded TS claims everyone else is triggered and cuckolded.

Well ...... I did take a date out to watch UFC fights one night ..And when Tyron Came out she squealed. I think she was fantasizing about him when I was fu cking her later . So I could see why he get a lot of hate .

he's boring as hell, pulls the race card after every shit boring fight he has, stunts around like floyd mayweather with none of the talent. What's to like? I haven't seen anyone seething with rage over him, they just all whole-heartedly agree that he blows and is a boring unwatchable fighter; which he is

well, 1, race is a valid topic of conversation even if most white people on sherdog disagree because it makes them uncomfortable (lol, pussies). and 2, white people talk about his race more than he does. fuckin people find one quote and run with it to the end of time because they don't like being reminded that even though white people have it easier they still live shitty lives

TS is paying attention to anything, not the fights, not the complaints.

He's got it all solved, it's racism.

Go fuck yourself TS.

lmao are you trying to say that when you enter a thread about Tyron Woodley you don't see a bunch of people trying to instigate a race war or unnecessarily bring up "THAT ONE TIME TYRON SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BEING BLACK GRR GRR GRR"

a lot of the backlash he gets probably IS racism; there's a reason people on this forum are quick to come at people of color and women for doing shit that your every day white fighter has been doing for years.

good example would be cub swanson complaining about not getting better fights. no one cared. no one said anything. aljamain sterling says he wants higher rated opponents, all of a sudden threads are filled with sherdoggers calling him "entitled race baiting trash" as if every fighter ever doesn't want higher ranked opponents.

the plethora of cocky fighters out there that exist do their thing to promote themselves, no one cares and it's business as usual. joanna does it, people spam every thread about her with "arrogant entitled ugly bitch cunt etc "

the same bloodlines that were against jackie robinson playing baseball are the same bloodlines calling everyone an SJW and a cuck for not being a racist piece of shit. reminding everyone

all of those people can go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
The difference is that you felt the need to comment on me defending Tyron, but never felt the need to comment on the incessant hate that he gets every other day....

So for people like you, shitty ISN'T shitty. It only applies for certain fighters...
I dont know, seems like he has a great family and friends. seems pretty successful financially. He is a world champion. Am I suppost to feel bad or stick up for him? I dont even know the guy. Im pretty sure nasty twitter comments dont bother him much.

well, 1, race is a valid topic of conversation even if most white people on sherdog disagree because it makes them uncomfortable (lol, pussies). and 2, white people talk about his race more than he does. fuckin people find one quote and run with it to the end of time because they don't like being reminded that even though white people have it easier they still live shitty lives
woodley could be a martian and he's still a boring shit fighter. go watch the newest episode of blacked.com and tug one out mate you're all bent out of shape

Thats because Wonderhype was sherdog´s boy.

And Woodley punch his mouth twice.

woodley could be a martian and he's still a boring shit fighter. go watch the newest episode of blacked.com and tug one out mate you're all bent out of shape

lmao he must be the only boring fighter in the UFC for people to be this vocal about how much they don't like his fights

except he isn't.

like, i've said many times that i think he's a boring fighter too. but someone being boring doesn't make them deserving of half the shit people say about him, and when you get a bunch of sherdoggers coming at him for racial shit every thread you start to realize why (unless you're a dumb inbred hick)

Back