The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

Holy shit for only having 22 fights, Woodley has an outstanding resume.

Andre Galvao
Jordan Mein
Paul Daley
Jay Hieron
Josh Koscheck
Carlos Condit
Jake Shields*** (official loss but nobody clearly won or lost that)
Dong Hyun Kim
Kelvin Gastelum
Robbie Lawler
Wonderboy
Demian Maia

I love when people like you out themselves with subtly racist comments like the one you just made.

Also Ngannou gets no hate? Are you blind, or just pretending not to see it because it doesn't fit your "racism doesn't exist" narrative?

Little by little, these boards are slowly starting to turn on Ngannou, and if you have eyes, I know you see it too.
I've turned on Ngannou because I like Stipe more.

I haven't seen his name on here for a very long time so the EVERYDAY is BS. His name only popped up because he went on Rogan

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif
You seem just as shitty towards the haters as the haters are shitty towards Tyron. Whats the difference? shitty is shitty

Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

I didn't even know that.
That's a great thing to do.

Anything not about Tyrone being boring is hate. But the guy is a boring fighter, let's get that straight. I don't hate on Tyrone because he's black, I hate on him for his whining, race baiting, and boring fights. Don't get it twisted.

His fighting style is not fun to watch, he's a wrestler who doesn't pressure..... This has nothing to do with the color of his skin, just stop.

It's hard to look good against Maia when he can't take you down? Thompsons style didn't stop Woodley looking good in the 4th and 5th rounds of the first and second fights respectively when he engaged and tried to win the fight.

He played it safe in all 3 fights when he clearly has the tools to make these fights entertaining.

Pulled a muscle in the Maia fight. And the Thompson fights were more an example of him exploiting mistakes (mistakes that Thompson doesn’t make often) than him not pulling the trigger. Thompson doesn’t present those opportunities often. If he did, Woodley would have taken them.

Had he charged forward blindly against Thompson or Maia, you people would have just continued to spam the gifs of him running from Wonderboy along with the KO/SUB and called him a bum.

Woodley haters aren’t racist, they’re just mad Woodley consistently makes them eat crow. First he was running from Wonderboy. Then when he abuses him in the cage, we act like nullifying Wonderboy isn’t an accomplishment. Same for Maia.
“Maia will ride Woodley like a backpack and make welterweight great again”
Maia proceeds to look average against Woodley. Now it’s because Woodley is boring. Even though Maia and Wonderboy aren’t exciting fighters themselves.

When he did face an exciting fighter in Lawler, Lawler went to sleep. But we don’t talk about that one for some reason.

Last edited:
Only thing I can say is that he is trying too hard to become GOAT. First he claims he already is, then complains he doesnt get the respect he deserves, then cries about not anyone offering him the "money fight".

Seems too worried about these things and now only wants to fight a contender thats "put in the work".

If this dude would quit complaining, take any fight they offer while he is the champ, all these things will come his way naturally.

Look, defend your belt several more times and you will be considered a GOAT, dont call yourself GOAT cause you fought super safe your last 3 outings and got booed outta Anaheim.

You think MM got to 9 defenses by picking and choosing? No, he fought next in line every time, respect.

I was reading the post and was like, "okay, a dozen seems like hyperbole but I'll play along..." Then "cucks" shows up and completely invalidates any point you were trying to make. That word should not show up anymore, it shows ignorance.

You seem just as shitty towards the haters as the haters are shitty towards Tyron. Whats the difference? shitty is shitty

The difference is that you felt the need to comment on me defending Tyron, but never felt the need to comment on the incessant hate that he gets every other day....

So for people like you, shitty ISN'T shitty. It only applies for certain fighters...

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

giphy.gif

Just cause you like him doesn't mean anyone else has to. Get over it. Worry less about others. You should know by now how the internet works. Trolls will be trolls. But truth be told Woodley is responsible for how people view him, no one else.

Boring you say?

Personality?

giphy.gif
I recognize him as a great fighter, but think he lost both Wonderboy fights and I can't stand his personality.
Also I think he's racist as shit.

Someone get Tyron a PR coach to explain to him that constantly whining that " I dont like the sport cause no one respects me, no one likes me, I deserve so much more, why don't they treat me better..." is a sure way to make everyone dislike you.

Only thing I can say is that he is trying too hard to become GOAT. First he claims he already is, then complains he doesnt get the respect he deserves, then cries about not anyone offering him the "money fight".

Seems too worried about these things and now only wants to fight a contender thats "put in the work".

If this dude would quit complaining, take any fight they offer while he is the champ, all these things will come his way naturally.

Look, defend your belt several more times and you will be considered a GOAT, dont call yourself GOAT cause you fought super safe your last 3 outings and got booed outta Anaheim.

You think MM got to 9 defenses by picking and choosing? No, he fought next in line every time, respect.

He’s said multiple times that GSP is the greatest welterweight of all time. And that he simply thinks he has the skills to take that crown. He’s said he thinks he’s the best welterweight in the world today, which is fair considering he is the champion. As far as GOAT is concerned, I’m pretty sure I recall him saying DJ has that.

Boring you say?

Personality?

giphy.gif
No need to worry bro it's just racism all it is u ain't going to change their perspectives

I honestly started ignoring him after all the shit he was spouting about racism a while back. The dude is just a cry baby and a boring ass fighter TBH.

Just cause you like him doesn't mean anyone else has to. Get over it. Worry less about others. You should know by now how the internet works. Trolls will be trolls. But truth be told Woodley is responsible for how people view him, no one else.

Woodley is SOLELY responsible for how people view him?

Please tell me you aren't really that naive.....

Back