The TUF 23 Trivial Games of Reality and Leisure vol. 3.0

uJxT1kT.gif

So we came to the end of this Trivia. I must say the biggest reason why I loved this season was Trivia Game. I keep teel you @gorgonon to make these for every TUF season because they are so much fun. No need for prizes either, just let us pick bro

I think we all had a lot of fun, I know I did. I hope we do this soon (next TUF season already). Congratz to the winner whoever it is!!

I have to agree that I would not have enjoyed TUF 23 nearly as much without @gorgonon 's game, and the levity that went with it (with special thanks to ArtOfDrowning for contributing so much to that levity).

I'll always be up for another game, prizes or not, and will be hoping there will be another one soon!

4490663-4969465288-bow.g.gif

Lol I missed almost all bets. Only got Andrew right. That fight was easy to predict, Khalil doesn't have good cardio. Mix that with Andrew's wreslting and voala, easy win for Andrew. He can also beat some good guys in UFC, didn't look that bad at all

Heart broken for Cory, he just seemed so off. And again no head movement. Damn, I like him and wanted to see him win.

Looking back at it Joanna by decision was definitely a play because Claudia is hard to finish.

Also I knew Tatiana will win it all but went with my love ABC. I didn't want to abandon her just for some points. And ABC was doing good in that fight too but Tatiana is just a beast. Future top 5 if she works on her striking. Hope they give ABC contract or maybe just few more Invicta fights but she is pretty good already. We still love you ABC

So we came to the end of this Trivia. I must say the biggest reason why I loved this season was Trivia Game. I keep teel you @gorgonon to make these for every TUF season because they are so much fun. No need for prizes either, just let us pick bro

Vt8uCcC.jpg

Questions were awesome every week. Made me sweat every time UFC branded bottle popped out and when Joanna starts her rants during fight.

Sdy3vFo.jpg

Of course you all know I'm a disciple of The Van Church and oh did Lord Van bless us this season. We finally saw his arch enemy, Demonic Party Van. If Zuffa is smart they will make another season of the Ultimate Van Fighting where Out Lord Van and Demonic Party Van are fighting for the very souls of humanity

IJto4zl.png

I think we all had a lot of fun, I know I did. I hope we do this soon (next TUF season already). Congratz to the winner whoever it is!!

In the words of Teruto Ishihara:

tumblr_myq7caZqG21stfiuco1_400.gif

Hahahahaha!!!! The best one yet, Art!! Thank you for the laughs and for tying it all in. Evertime I enter a Van it will be like visiting holy ground. And everytime I see a black van, I will smile thinking of all the demonic parties going on and quickly seek out the Van Church again! :D

tumblr_m5tvi9HjJz1rqlfp9.gif

Thanks, Art for the kind and funny words.

I have to agree that I would not have enjoyed TUF 23 nearly as much without @gorgonon 's game, and the levity that went with it (with special thanks to ArtOfDrowning for contributing so much to that levity).

I'll always be up for another game, prizes or not, and will be hoping there will be another one soon!

4490663-4969465288-bow.g.gif

You're very generous, Mark. You guys gotta see that you are the ones who make the game happen. Usually these ideas and Bonus Questions are only in my head, but because of you guys participating, I'm able to get the ideas out and feel good that I can accomplish such a feat.

Thanks, Mark, for being a great and honorable competitor as always.

Ny1jirl.gif

Finale Vcash Totals

---​
* For the Parlays, I used a Parlay Calculator that uses moneyline odds and converts into decimal:
http://wizardofodds.com/games/sports-betting/parlay-calculator/
** You convert from my modified decimal to moneyline
by dividing by 100 and adding a negative if it's under 1 (favorite).
ex. -- 100 / 0.85 = -117.65

gorgonon

Finale

1. F (200)--------------------------------subtract!
2. I (200)---------------------------------subtract!
3. I (200)---------------------------------subtract!
4. D (200)--------------------------------subtract!
5. 1B, 2B, 3B (100)----------------------(0.85) (0.98) (0.75) --> (-117.65)(-133.33)(-102.04) = (5.41)x100 = 541
6. 1C, 2C, 3C (111)--------------------subtract!
7. 2B, 3I (100)---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Andrew Sanchez

1111pts - 200 - 200 - 200 - 200 + 541 - 111 - 100 = 641 + 100 bonus = 741vcash

-----

Homeless Infant

Finale

1. G. -- 220---------------------------subtract!
2. G. -- 220---------------------------subtract!
3. H. -- 220---------------------------subtract!
4. H. -- 220---------------------------subtract!
5. 1A, 2A, 4B -- 220---------------------------subtract!
6. 1D, 2C -- 220---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Andrew Sanchez

1320pts - 1320 = 0 + 100 bonus = 100vcash

--------------

BisexualMMA

Finale

4. D [1230]---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Andrew Sanchez

1230pts - 1230 = 0 + 100 bonus = 100vcash

---------------

airic_15

Finale

5. 1A, 2A, 3B, 4B (1225)---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

[none]

1225pts - 1225 = 0

----------

Asurah

Finale

2. D - 350--------------------------(2.00) x 350 = 700
4. B - 911---------------------------subtract!

----------

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

[none]

1261pts + 700 - 911 = 1050vcash

-----------

Mark Zima

Finale

4. E (1276)---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

B Khalil Rountree

1276pts - 1276 = 0

------------

Vulkkan

Finale

[No Wager]

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Tatiana Suarez
B Khalil Rountree

1469pts + 100 = 1569vcash!!!

-----------

ArtofDrowning

Finale

1. A) 385---------------------------subtract!
3. B) 400------------------------------------------(0.98)x400= 392
5. 2A, 3D - 300---------------------------subtract!
6. 4E, 2E - 200---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Andrew Sanchez

1285pts - 385 + 392 - 300 - 200 = 792 + 100 bonus = 892vcash

---------

Askafan

Finale

4. G (934)---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Tatiana Suarez
F Andrew Sanchez

934pts - 934 + 100 + 100 = 200vcash

----------

Xuh

Finale

1 D (50)---------------------------subtract!
2 D (50)-------------------------------50x(2.00) = 100
3 H (50)---------------------------subtract!
4 D (50)---------------------------subtract!
5 1A, 3B (50)---------------------------subtract!
6 2B, 4A (50)-----------------------(0.75) (0.79) = (-126.58) (-133.33) = (2.13) x 50 = 107
7 1A,2B,3B,4A--(so close!)---------------------------subtract!

Season-Long TUF Winner
Bonus Prediction
(100pts each):

F Tatiana Suarez
B Khalil Rountree

1165pts - 50 + 100 - 50 - 50 - 50 + 107 - 50 = 1122 + 100 bonus = 1222vcash

-------

ygnEpib.gif

ygnEpib.gif

ygnEpib.gif

Finale
Standings for Week 12

Qt6vlEJ.jpg

Rankings:

1st------------------Vulkkan-----------------------1569vcash
2nd-----------------Xuh----------------------------1222vcash
3rd------------------Asurah------------------------1050vcash
4th------------------ArtofDrowning---------------892vcash
5th------------------gorgonon---------------------741vcash
6th------------------Homeless Infant------------100vcash
7th------------------BisexualMMA---------------100vcash
8th------------------airic_15-----------------------0vcash
9th------------------Mark Zima-------------------0vcash

Congrats @Vulkkan, @Xuh and @Asurah for being the Top 3!!!
2YcPC6M.gif

za7iDMF.gif

JjRBfkc.gif

Also, an exclusive look into the inner workings of a firework's very existence and experience!

Y1rYR09.gif

Also, honorable mention to @ArtOfDrowning , @Homeless Infant , @BisexualMMA , @airic_15 and @Mark Zima , who stuck it out to the end! And @Askafan, who bowed out gracefully.

Stay tuned for our Awards Gala later in the week where we will give out awards for this past TUF Season.

Looks like I came close to getting the K.O. I was betting for here:

084_Joanna_Je_drzejczyk_vs_Claudia_Gadelha.0.jpg

just got and redeem the prize gorgonon is a man of his word thanks dude

Last edited:
I have received my prize as promised.

Thanks a lot @gorgonon for inviting me to play this season and for all the hard work you put into this game. Thanks to all the players for making this game possible and enjoyable, it definitely made me pay more attention to TUF than I normally do.

just got and redeem the prize gorgonon is a man of his word thanks dude
I have received my prize as promised.

Thanks a lot @gorgonon for inviting me to play this season and for all the hard work you put into this game. Thanks to all the players for making this game possible and enjoyable, it definitely made me pay more attention to TUF than I normally do.

Thanks, Vulkkan and Asurah! You guys were incredible in the game and showed a unique talent for patience and wisdom and especially Vulkkan for resisting the temptation at the end.

And I am here proudly to announce that both of you, along with Xuh, are also inducted into the Gorgonon™ Games Hall of Fame!!!

The ceremony will take place at the Awards Gala for TUF23 Trivial Games later this week. That means that you will automatically receive bids for the next Trivia Challenge whenever that comes up, as Returning Champions, as well as other luxuries.

Gorgonon is the man. Follows through with his prizes.

tywin-lannister-game-of-thrones-20317046-1280-720.jpg

A Lannister always pays his debts.

Respeck on Gorgonon's name for all of the effort in putting the game together and keeping it going.

Hello-my-name-is-Xuh-and-gorgonon-paid-me-to-say-this.

Literally! He paid me. In the form of Prizes. For winning (or being first loser... or something). Thanks gorgonon and thanks Reebok. I'm going home now to drink Bud NonLight and roll on top of my....... couch.

Hello-my-name-is-Xuh-and-gorgonon-paid-me-to-say-this.

Literally! He paid me. In the form of Prizes. For winning (or being first loser... or something). Thanks gorgonon and thanks Reebok. I'm going home now to drink Bud NonLight and roll on top of my....... couch.

WNNsQa9.gif

As per advice from my Legal Counsel, I admit and fully confess on threat of purgatory, Xuh is in fact a paid spokesman for Gorgonon Games™, but in my defense, he is a prima donna and doesn't show up for most of his appearances he's advertised (AND PAID) for, he mispells the product all the time as if on purpose (It's clearly marked in the script I emailed you, it's 'Bud Light Lime-A-Rita', not Bud NonLight!!!:mad:) and half the time he's at the bookies laying down sweet longshot mma parlays and prop bets, and completely disregards rehearsals and client meetings.

Remember, it's "Gorgonon Games™", you gotta mention it at least three times a promo, as per the agreement reached in negotiations.

Otherwise, great job, Xuh. :cool:

Back