The truth behind Christmas

mrbaapt

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Cliffs:
1. X-Mas predates Christmas.
2. The actual meaning behind the holiday is rooted in the celebration of Winter Solstice.
3. Evergreen trees & Mistletoe are pagan symbols or fertility.
4. No biblical reference to 3 kings exists.

Uhuh uhuh.

Which ever way i still get presents right ? and a unarguable anywhere anytime xmas blow job.

@IDL - there any cultural Marxism at work here? Big bearded white man who controls the means of (toy) production, wears red, and who distributes wealth certainly seems Marxist, but not sure if culturally Marxist...

@IDL - there any cultural Marxism at work here? Big flying white man who distributes wealth certainly seems Marxist, but not sure if culturally Marxist...

but but

does he distribute cultural "enrichment" threw forced anus penetration ?

You can only experience true christmas in Finland.

You can only experience true christmas in Finland.
Or Iceland.

stufftoblowyourmind-23-2013-12-gryla2.jpg

Next you gonna tell me that Rudolph the red nosed reindeer isn't in the Holy Bible as well. Colour me shocked!

@IDL - there any cultural Marxism at work here? Big bearded white man who controls the means of (toy) production, wears red, and who distributes wealth certainly seems Marxist, but not sure if culturally Marxist...

But does he take other peoples toys to redistribute them? I don't think so!

Also, not every child gets issued the same bland Santa approved toy. Not all toys are equal.

Santa is like a charitable producer.

ohh the church stole Pagan holidays to keep everything simple??? Well color me shocked.

It´s not like the christians had a historical meeting deciding this or anything.

The truth about Christmas?

Nephilim

Isn't Santa Claus a Coca Cola commercial mascot originally ?

I grew up in Québec and old people have told me that when they were young, Christmas was "an american thing" with Santa Claus, the Christmas tree and all.

Traditionally in Québec people just went to mass on Christmas, came back home, ate soup and went to bed.

New Year's eve is where it was at, with a bunch of food and celebrations and dancing, etc.

Interesting how quickly traditions can change........

Back