The Truth about USADA, Failed Tests and "Cheating" Fighters

Wrong. You are delusional

Who hasn't used? Faber is the only one I could guarantee hasn't. He doesn't even vaccinate.

Also, if you are going to take a position at least argue your point with facts. "Wrong. You are delusional" isn't an argument.

Who hasn't used? Faber is the only one I could guarantee hasn't. He doesn't even vaccinate.

Also, if you are going to take a position at least argue your point with facts. "Wrong. You are delusional" isn't an argument.
There you've proven my point. All fighters do not take steroids. Faber isn't the only one either. A lot of fighters take steroids but not 100% of them so why tarnish the names of the clean fighters like Faber by saying they're all on roids? It is delusional of you to say all fighters take steroids when you know it's not true.

No TS. It comes down to, has a fighter failed a test ? That's it. Oh but USADA is way more stringent...yes, but if you know USADA are testing you, you know how to beat a USADA test. If you were being tested before USADA, and could predict the schedule / timing of your tests, then you would do what you needed to beat that test. The users are always ahead of testers and will tailor their approaches accordingly.

There you've proven my point. All fighters do not take steroids. Faber isn't the only one either. A lot of fighters take steroids but not 100% of them so why tarnish the names of the clean fighters like Faber by saying they're all on roids? It is delusional of you to say all fighters take steroids when you know it's not true.

You are correct, 99.9% isn't all fighters. How delusional of me.

It's cool you still believe in heroes and fairy tales.

At the end of the day it comes down to whether the fighter is liked or hated on here.

Jon is innocent.

The first part is definitely true.

The second part is definitely false; testing positive is testing positive. Better for the second part would be to say Jon is guilty, but probably so is every other high level fighter.

You are correct, 99.9% isn't all fighters. How delusional of me.

It's cool you still believe in heroes and fairy tales.

...and you believe in the conspiracy theories like the Earth is flat, 9/11 is an inside job, everybody's on steroids etc.

upload_2018-6-18_14-52-10.jpeg

LOL GSP wanted to know the exact substances that would be tested for despite already having a list of banned substances. He also told NSAC that he’d be unreachable for 10 days (which is a huge time window).

All of this was confirmed by Keith Kizer, the director of the NSAC.

Not defending Hendricks, but GSP was shady as well.

Knowing what substances you’re tested for and having 10 days off is hardly “Level 3”.

Since NSAC wasn’t agreeable to that he went ahead and did his own drug testing through VADA. I can only presume VADA was more agreeable to him.

WADA...
WADA dont test. USADA uses WADAs protocol or list when they test.

WADA...
WADA dont test. USADA uses WADAs protocol or list when they test.

I know this. But GSP insisted on VADA not WADA/USADA. VADA uses the WADA/USADA list and labs but doesn’t use the WADA/USADA protocol.

I know this. But GSP insisted on VADA not WADA/USADA. VADA uses the WADA/USADA list and labs but doesn’t use the WADA/USADA protocol.

VADA uses the WADA banned list and uses WADA approved labs.
VADA and USADA would be testing for the same substances. There would not be any real difference.

Fedor in pride w no rules ........ Russian an Russia has maybe the most infamous steroid abuse history. Goes to strike force an beats the pee pee toucher and then gets ass handed to him ..... repeatedly an gets ktfo by a middleweight. An is never same after leaving no rules resembles a journeyman/CAN .

The ONLY time Fedor "goat " was GOAT is in no rules ........ except the AA fight (not sure if that affliction tested or not) .

VADA uses the WADA banned list and uses WADA approved labs.
VADA and USADA would be testing for the same substances. There would not be any real difference.

@dimspace has addressed this issue numerous times about the lack of transparency with VADA. Maybe he’ll chime in.

I've seen the jabronies going on and on about how once dirty = career cheat and ignoring that guys like Werdum passed over 25 tests - under USADA - before popping.

It's very easily conceivable that someone could have been cheating - passed their 25+ tests - and simply retired before they ever got caught.

There are only two categories of fighters we can be confident in:
1- Caught cheating
2- Never caught cheating

Nobody should ever have any confidence that someone from category 2 is a "clean fighter that never cheated" because we have no way to know.

Correct. But idiots here wanna play ignorance.

Fedor in pride w no rules ........ Russian an Russia has maybe the most infamous steroid abuse history. Goes to strike force an beats the pee pee toucher and then gets ass handed to him ..... repeatedly an gets ktfo by a middleweight. An is never same after leaving no rules resembles a journeyman/CAN .

The ONLY time Fedor "goat " was GOAT is in no rules ........ except the AA fight (not sure if that affliction tested or not) .
Any time Fedor has fought in the USA he was tested by the athletic commissions. (So he was tested in affliction, both events in California by the strict CSAC) I'm one of the few people who believed Fedor didn't use or at the very least didn't use when they were illegal. (They were legal in pride)

Perhaps age and mileage had something to do with that?

It is the most convoluted bag of tricks, tests and timing.

I've given up caring about PEDS. Get busted face the music, play the game, move on.

Give me the best scraps out there!

Back