The truth about Height

Most men are attracted to cute, slim, petite women.

Where are you getting this from? Men don't like hourglass hips and large DD natural breasts like Lucy Pinder?

latest

If your argument that our attraction is governed by "good genes", what positive conclusion about a woman's genes do we come to when we see they are petite?

Petite and ugly or petite and beautiful? Big difference. The later is an indicator of good genes. Maybe not the best of genes.

Where are you getting this from? Men don't like hourglass hips and large DD natural breasts like Lucy Pinder?

latest

Petite and ugly or petite and beautiful? Big difference. The later is an indicator of good genes. Maybe not the best of genes.
Your first point is nonsense, mostly because being petite doesn't mean a woman can't have an hourglass figure.

It's not groundbreaking that men tend to prefer smaller women but doesn't mean a man can never like other body types.

Last edited:
Put it like this:

There are two women who are very beautiful, curvy with C cups. However, one is 5'4" while the other is 6'4". The vast majority of men would go for the smaller woman. Why do you think that is?

Your first point is nonsense, mostly because being petite doesn't mean a woman can't have an hourglass figure.

It's not groundbreaking that men tend to prefer smaller women but doesn't mean a man can never like other body types.

This is my fuckup. I thought petite meant both height and weight/frame/attributes like breast size. Apparently it literally just means height.

Lets go back to what you orginally said "Most men are attracted to cute, slim, petite women. We prefer shorter women to taller ones, generally.

If your argument that our attraction is governed by "good genes", what positive conclusion about a woman's genes do we come to when we see they are petite?"

I am never said "good genes" in women meant height. You made an assumption from my post.

Put it like this:

There are two women who are very beautiful, curvy with C cups. However, one is 5'4" while the other is 6'4". The vast majority of men would go for the smaller woman. Why do you think that is?
they hit on the smaller girl because they think their odds are better. Most men are insecure betas who are threatened by taller women, but that doesnt mean they arent sexually attracted to them.
However, there are exponentially more 5'4 women than 6'4, so probabilty dictates there will be many more attractive examples of the shorter type. Most supertall people, regardless of gender, are lanky and oddly proportioned. But the ones who are built properly are genetic elite.
scIRR7H.jpg

bruna_abdalah_feet_2172638_by_tallgirlfan-daw5k65.jpg

IPLneZK.jpg

This is my fuckup. I thought petite meant both height and weight/frame/attributes like breast size. Apparently it literally just means height.

Lets go back to what you orginally said "Most men are attracted to cute, slim, petite women. We prefer shorter women to taller ones, generally.

If your argument that our attraction is governed by "good genes", what positive conclusion about a woman's genes do we come to when we see they are petite?"

I am never said "good genes" in women meant height. You made an assumption from my post.
I am the one who is saying men prefer smaller women so since you are saying guys are attracted based on the concept of "good genes", how do you explain that guys go after smaller women

they hit on the smaller girl because they think their odds are better. Most men are insecure betas who are threatened by taller women, but that doesnt mean they arent sexually attracted to them.
However, there are exponentially more 5'4 women than 6'4, so probabilty dictates there will be many more attractive examples of the shorter type. Most supertall people, regardless of gender, are lanky and oddly proportioned. But the ones who are built properly are genetic elite.
scIRR7H.jpg

bruna_abdalah_feet_2172638_by_tallgirlfan-daw5k65.jpg

IPLneZK.jpg
I don't agree with the assertion that men would prefer tall women if not for some strong insecurity but for argument's sake, let's say you are right.

That would mean something other than an evolutionary/survival perspective is influencing a man's attraction to a woman

I don't agree with the assertion that men would prefer tall women if not for some strong insecurity but for argument's sake, let's say you are right.

That would mean something other than an evolutionary/survival perspective is influencing a man's attraction to a woman
that implies men end up with the women they're most attracted to. The vast majority of humans settle for the best they can get. Some 5'10 chump is not gonna land a 6'2 supermodel.

I am the one who is saying men prefer smaller women so since you are saying guys are attracted based on the concept of "good genes", how do you explain that guys go after smaller women

"good genes" isn't specifically height. It more what we refer to the classic definition of female beauty and attributes like hips and breasts.

that implies men end up with the women they're most attracted to. The vast majority of humans settle for the best they can get. Some 5'10 chump is not gonna land a 6'2 supermodel.
And this theory is based on what? Certainly not reality since most men are with women who are shorter than they are

Certainly not nature since the average woman is smaller than the average man. So how does it make sense that women are generally smaller than men but men, supposedly by nature, are drawn to bigger/taller women?

And this theory is based on what? Certainly not reality since most men are with women who are shorter than they are
based on the fact that height is a universally attractive. Deference to size is one of our most primitive deeply engrained preferences. Some men deviate from this because they develop psychological pathologies that manifest in seeking smaller (or younger) mates than what is ideal. This is usually because they are insecure about their own size, or they want to exaggerate the size difference to feel more masculine.

based on the fact that height is a universally attractive. Deference to size is one of our most primitive deeply engrained preferences. Some men deviate from this because they develop psychological pathologies that manifest in seeking smaller (or younger) mates than what is ideal. This is usually because they are insecure about their own size, or they want to exaggerate the size difference to feel more masculine.
Is that why women are NATURALLY smaller than men? So even though nature has made women the smaller sex, nature is somehow also saying men should be attracted to taller women?

You said if not for insecurity, men would gravitate more to taller women which would be going against what nature is telling us. Unless you're going to tell me it's not nature making women smaller but men's collective insecurities stunting the growth of women worldwide.

Is that why women are NATURALLY smaller than men? So even though nature has made women the smaller sex, nature is somehow also saying men should be attracted to taller women?
sexual selection did not impose as much pressure on females as it did males- genetic testing reveals that a very small percent of men passed on their genes while most women who survived to adulthood managed to breed. So women selected for bigger men- but men banged anything they could. The agricultural age changed this of course, but the effects play out to this day.

"good genes" isn't specifically height. It more what we refer to the classic definition of female beauty and attributes like hips and breasts.
And breast size and hip size is linked to healthier offspring? Is that what you're getting at?

sexual selection did not impose as much pressure on females as it did males- genetic testing reveals that a very small percent of men passed on their genes while most women who survived to adulthood managed to breed. So women selected for bigger men- but men banged anything they could. The agricultural age changed this of course, but the effects play out to this day.
What does that have to do with your notion of men being drawn to height being counterintuitive to nature?

And breast size and hip size is linked to healthier offspring? Is that what you're getting at?

Pretty much but more specifically hip to waste ratio and breast size are the idea behind some theories as to why men are attracted to those specific attributes.

What does that have to do with your notion of men being drawn to height being counterintuitive to nature?
how is it counterintuitive? Females are the larger sex in the majority of animals. In humans, women sexually selected for a small percent of males, and thus created conditions where males became much larger. It has nothing to do with males preferring smaller females.

how is it counterintuitive? Females are the larger sex in the majority of animals. In humans, women sexually selected for a small percent of males, and thus created conditions where males became much larger. It has nothing to do with males preferring smaller females.
Are you really trying to say human females are supposed to be the larger sex?

Please say "yes" so everyone can just ignore everything you have to say afterwards

Are you really trying to say human females are supposed to be the larger sex?

Please say "yes" so everyone can just ignore everything you have to say afterwards
I am saying that females of MOST animal species are larger than males. Humans (and many mammals) are not because the females selected for traits they found attractive. If males did, the females would be larger.
2013-04-29-ScreenShot20130429at11.01.21AM.png

Human women are smaller than males because human males did not have the luxury of picking and choosing based on size, while the females did. You keep saying men PREFER smaller women just because women happen to be smaller than men. I'm telling you why that's wrong.

one surefire test of manhood is to see their reaction if Gabi Garcia undressed in front of them, and presented herself in the ready position. The majority of you betas would shrivel up in fear and disgust. The alphas would engorge instantly, every gene in their body realizing that a once in a lifetime mating opportunity awaits.

Back