The truth about Height

Take a look at that dude now

Deryck-Whibley.jpg

Shit, lol. What are their heights?

Nope -- it and it's subsets (clothes, cars, money spent at the club) are all the top of the mountain.

If you look at who's getting the most swipes on tinder or dating apps, I don't think money plays much into it if we're talking about college girls/girls in their 20s.

If you're on about girls who are looking for marriage maybe it's different.

yeah there is always the outliers the chicks who dont care about height, like Might Mouses wife or Megan Olivi who married 5 foot 2 Joseph Benavidez

but in general women prefer tall men.

I don't know if I'd even call them outliers. That makes it sound like there are hardly any. If I had to guess, I'd say about 60% of women only care that their man is taller than them. There are so many damn variables here though this debate could go on forever.

There's no denying that on average, taller men are preferred over shorter men.

If you look at who's getting the most swipes on tinder or dating apps, I don't think money plays much into it if we're talking about college girls/girls in their 20s.

If you're on about girls who are looking for marriage maybe it's different.

My guess the dude with the designer labels, of himself in great cars, in scenic locations or nice events -- women can assess a man's networth on pretty limited information. Just like a guy can assess fuckability on very little.

Money rules all, especially in attraction.

I never thought about it that way. I’m a big dude and have always got a ton of attention from tiny girls.
I always assumed it was because I made them feel safe, or because there’s a lot of fun tricks you can do with them in bed. You’re probably right on the evolutionary perspective.

It's really not that strange, they probably have a biological imperative to mate with tall men so that their children have a chance at not being manlets. Similar to how manlets seem to love tall women

I never thought about it that way. I’m a big dude and have always got a ton of attention from tiny girls.
I always assumed it was because I made them feel safe, or because there’s a lot of fun tricks you can do with them in bed. You’re probably right on the evolutionary perspective.
Making them feel safe also falls into the evolutionary perspective

The guy has to be tough physicall and mentally to protect the relationship and the future family especially during the woman's most vulnerable point in heir life which is when she's pregnant

height matters to women, but only if the guy is under five foot 8, but if the women were to choose a handsome five foot eight guy or a ugly six foot four guy like micheal Phelps who is ugly they will choose phelps 9 out of ten times. Phelps looks inbred but his height makes him handsome, if he had that same face and was five foot 7 he wouldn't be called sexy this is the truth
1344864538_michael-phelps-article.jpg

Another thing i notice is short women, five foot nothing they want men over six foot tall most of the time, its strange. Im over six foot and my friend is better looking than me but only five foot six, and this hot short girl was only interested in me at the club.

I dont refer to men as manlets or make fun of their height, but its a harsh reality

This actress is barely 5 foot tall, she married a boxer who is 6 foot 6
3FAB19E700000578-4452824-image-a-19_1493367363666.jpg

DDfMuCqWsAAMhdo.jpg

It depends on the person. I'm 5'8" and never had problems getting girls taller than me. It helps when you have a excellent physique.

looks matter a lot to. and so does race if you outside western world. women are main racists when in tribal setting they want reproduce kids look like them and their father and family. evolution ingrained this in females.

what people don´t not understand though is women have developed an evolutionary need to adapt when their male brothers and fathers is conquered. When that happens in most case of history the men are genocided but women are taken as wives and concubine for the new male conquerors. Only in case where male conquerors perceive the women and race to be truly inferior is the women genocided.
height matters to women, but only if the guy is under five foot 8, but if the women were to choose a handsome five foot eight guy or a ugly six foot four guy like micheal Phelps who is ugly they will choose phelps 9 out of ten times. Phelps looks inbred but his height makes him handsome, if he had that same face and was five foot 7 he wouldn't be called sexy this is the truth
1344864538_michael-phelps-article.jpg

Another thing i notice is short women, five foot nothing they want men over six foot tall most of the time, its strange. Im over six foot and my friend is better looking than me but only five foot six, and this hot short girl was only interested in me at the club.

I dont refer to men as manlets or make fun of their height, but its a harsh reality

This actress is barely 5 foot tall, she married a boxer who is 6 foot 6
3FAB19E700000578-4452824-image-a-19_1493367363666.jpg

DDfMuCqWsAAMhdo.jpg

true but race and looks matter lot to. And so does race if you outside western world. women are main racists when in tribal setting they want reproduce kids look like them and their father and family. evolution ingrained this in females. When ovulating to women want same race. but women also more adaptive sex when conquered or when they men is cucked they go for next best option. French women start to fall for nazis when nazis conquered france from what i heard. such story of life. but in defense germans is white like french so maybe the fall easier then if way different look men like nigerians or chinese took over.

you are spot on, I love tall ass women, Men dont care, look at Tom Cruise he likes tall women it doenst bother him, but for some reason women care more about height.

I think it has to do with insecurity, they want to feel small, if they are with a guy who is slim or short they feel fat or big women have this thing about that.

On dating profiles girls will put preferably over 6 foot tall, when they dont get many options they will lower the height requirement slightly.

phelps is not super ugly and he not fat he in great shape. if he was to be obese i think women prefer handsome man. women hate fat men. I thinks fat women probably cheat more than non fat women since fat women only get fat men but deep down want a non fat man.

Also, I disagree I am thin and fairly lean i do workout but i have no issues. i banged girls who shorter than me but is fatter (slightly chubby). My last girlfriend was 5´1, i am 5´11 basically. when we got together she could of lost say 20lbs then she be skinny like model skinny. i got her into working out and she still works out she lost lot weight when together.

i basically think women see low body fat and a man who works out as vastly superior to them especially more when they never go to a gym. and let be honets most guys who is lean and go to gym are going to have smaller thighs and stuff than a chubby or fat girl but the big girls would bang those guy.

Last edited:
I always think the Sum41 guy looks like a little kid getting taken for a walk.

Deryck+Whibley+Deryck+Whibley+leaving+Viper+Mqb_wwU50jEl.jpg

Same with Sophia Dahl.

article-1192162-054BD73E000005DC-400_468x753.jpg

Those two guys especially the last guy with the grey suit is a straight up hobbit dwarf these guys hae to be no more than 5 foot 3. They even got the dwarf face.

But more power to them pulling those fine amazonian women

Take a look at that dude now

Deryck-Whibley.jpg

Dam he even got little ass feet, that dude used to be married to avril lavigne right? its sad when rockers cant move on and still dress and style and dye their hair like they were in their 20s still.

Washed up rockers man holding onto their youth, dude needs to hit a gym, stop eating sugar and salty junk foods and dress his age, dude looks goofy man with that wild dyed hair at his age

WTF he is only 37 I thought he was 50 something and he claims his height is 5 foot 7

His woman must be 6 foot 5

Back