The truth about Height

one surefire test of manhood is to see their reaction if Gabi Garcia undressed in front of them, and presented herself in the ready position. The majority of you betas would shrivel up in fear and disgust. The alphas would engorge instantly, every gene in their body realizing that a once in a lifetime mating opportunity awaits.

Who?
Post pic please

Who?
Post pic please
vTFgfAc.jpg

one surefire test of manhood is to see their reaction if Gabi Garcia undressed in front of them, and presented herself in the ready position. The majority of you betas would shrivel up in fear and disgust. The alphas would engorge instantly, every gene in their body realizing that a once in a lifetime mating opportunity awaits.

hahahahaha

tormund-giantsbane-game-of-thrones-20010606-1280x0.png

I am saying that females of MOST animal species are larger than males. Humans (and many mammals) are not because the females selected for traits they found attractive. If males did, the females would be larger.
2013-04-29-ScreenShot20130429at11.01.21AM.png

Human women are smaller than males because human males did not have the luxury of picking and choosing based on size, while the females did. You keep saying men PREFER smaller women just because women happen to be smaller than men. I'm telling you why that's wrong.
We're not talking most species. We're talking humans so I'll ask again. Are you saying human females are supposed to be bigger than human males, on average?

Pretty much but more specifically hip to waste ratio and breast size are the idea behind some theories as to why men are attracted to those specific attributes.
Oh we all know men like a nice pair of tits and curvy hips but what exactly is the evolutionary/survival advantage there?

What I am getting at is that men's attraction isn't based within the "survival of the fittest" frame of thinking

We're not talking most species. We're talking humans so I'll ask again. Are you saying human females are supposed to be bigger than human males, on average?
humans females arent larger, so how are they "supposed to be larger" if they arent? I am just saying that females WOULD BE LARGER if males had the say in sexual selection- they would have weeded out smaller women from the gene pool and raised the size of females. Which is how men became larger.

Your argument was that men preferred smaller women because women are naturally smaller than men. But that was because WOMEN SELECTED FOR LARGER MEN. Not because men selected for smaller women. Comprende?

Ohhh shit, that makes sense.

I like how he completely dropped the religious schtick and now just blatantly trolls.
lol I think he got tired faking the "aww shucks" nice guy gimmick. Now he's just a run of the mill angry Trump troll.

humans females arent larger, so how are they "supposed to be larger" if they arent? I am just saying that females WOULD BE LARGER if males had the say in sexual selection- they would have weeded out smaller women from the gene pool and raised the size of females. Which is how men became larger.

Your argument was that men preferred smaller women because women are naturally smaller than men. But that was because WOMEN SELECTED FOR LARGER MEN. Not because men selected for smaller women. Comprende?
So let's just make this crystal clear. You are indeed saying men are naturally bigger than women specifically because women selectively bred with bigger men?

Oh we all know men like a nice pair of tits and curvy hips but what exactly is the evolutionary/survival advantage there?

What I am getting at is that men's attraction isn't based within the "survival of the fittest" frame of thinking

There's plenty written on the subject already. At a high level it makes for the appearance of fertility(breasts provide milk, child bearing hips).

There's plenty written on the subject already. At a high level it makes for the appearance of fertility(breasts provide milk, child bearing hips).
So wider hips and bigger breasts (within reason, of course) are more attractive to most men? Which races/ethniticites of women have bigger hips/tits?

So wider hips and bigger breasts (within reason, of course) are more attractive to most men? Which races/ethniticites of women have bigger hips/tits?
Why are you limiting it to "Which Races/Ethnicities", when it is clear any woman can have those traits.. Your line of questioning makes no sense. This has been studied for decades and it has been proven true, so why are you arguing against it?

Why are you limiting it to "Which Races/Ethnicities", when it is clear any woman can have those traits.. Your line of questioning makes no sense. This has been studied for decades and it has been proven true, so why are you arguing against it?
You already know where my line of questioning is leading and have already deemed it makes no sense?

You already know where my line of questioning is leading and have already deemed it makes no sense?
If that is the case what are you doing even stating it? It seems you are trying to create a giant circle, why? It has been proven, that men are attracted to certain shapes, I.E hips/tits/ass for evolutionary/survival reasons. Regardless of race. So why are you even arguing against it?

So let's just make this crystal clear. You are indeed saying men are naturally bigger than women specifically because women selectively bred with bigger men?
Yes. That has been proven to be true thanks to evolutionary science.

height matters to women, but only if the guy is under five foot 8, but if the women were to choose a handsome five foot eight guy or a ugly six foot four guy like micheal Phelps who is ugly they will choose phelps 9 out of ten times. Phelps looks inbred but his height makes him handsome, if he had that same face and was five foot 7 he wouldn't be called sexy this is the truth
1344864538_michael-phelps-article.jpg

Another thing i notice is short women, five foot nothing they want men over six foot tall most of the time, its strange. Im over six foot and my friend is better looking than me but only five foot six, and this hot short girl was only interested in me at the club.

I dont refer to men as manlets or make fun of their height, but its a harsh reality

This actress is barely 5 foot tall, she married a boxer who is 6 foot 6
3FAB19E700000578-4452824-image-a-19_1493367363666.jpg

DDfMuCqWsAAMhdo.jpg

<< 5'7" and has no problem with the ladies.

most hollywood stars, both men and women, ARE TRANNIES. it's not only mma fighters that genetically enhance themselves. hollywood has been pushing the androgynous agenda for decades. we're only now starting to realize it. they're everywhere. they're newcasters, journalists, actors and actresses, politicians, and royalty from all throughout the world.

I think most is a stretch but many push that pro tranny agenda for sure

Back