The true Worlds Most Violent man

No its Mike Russow.
28iumw4.jpg
You Scumbag!

View attachment 315091 I wish they had never come up with that theme to run with it's like the GOAT bullshit playing itself out all over again. Some of the shit My friend who is an Army Ranger and was stationed in Afghanistan told me about would make Eddie Alvarez get light headed and pass out.

Texas Rangers are more tougher

The True Disciple of the Just Bleed God!
robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

Whether you root for him or not and win or lose one thing is always certain in a Robbie Lawler Fight; there will be blood.

He reminds me of the Uruk-Hai from LOTR.

eb850e74baf3849e8b0af647c69c4f7f--hobbit-hole-special-effects.jpg

4E5FBB71-4E69-47CE-BE0D-E87023F46868.jpeg Lawler is badass, but to me, very few guys can truly be labeled violent after this guy.

View attachment 315091 I wish they had never come up with that theme to run with it's like the GOAT bullshit playing itself out all over again. Some of the shit My friend who is an Army Ranger and was stationed in Afghanistan told me about would make Eddie Alvarez get light headed and pass out.

I'm also tired of thr narrative that I should salute soldiers for willingly entering a false, illegal and wholly unnecessary war. And the things people who live in third world countries go through day in and day out would make your friend shit his pants. The difference is they didn't choose to be there.

Back