The true Worlds Most Violent man

sbo4te.jpg

Absolutely. Lawler is a savage.

You can see he is enjoying himself. Not many fighters do that. And outside the octagon he seems very chill.

Deserves nothing but respect!

WAR LAWLER !!!

Melvin Manhoef.

dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

He doesn´t know what a judge is.

That’s a fair assessment, but I think one of the JBG’s original disciples might be a little more violent...

giphy.gif

RxpNrlkqknoc3ZnKQ8pdjfTtWxzfsc-sHxHdizMbwE0.gif

bj_rules.gif%3Cbr

BJ was an assassin in his prime. But he lacked one of the requirements for most violent man: volume/cardio. I've never seen Penn in a slugfest where he didn't gas.

BJ was an assassin in his prime. But he lacked one of the requirements for most violent man: volume/cardio. I've never seen Penn in a slugfest where he didn't gas.

He was supposed to die for us...

See Hendricks vs Lawler 2. The decision was a bigger sham than the Condit one. Lawler basically took a couple rounds of to recover, then turned it on in the last 30 seconds. I wonder why Shertards made much noise of that.

Also the second round vs. Cerrone. I don't think he threw a dozen strikes all round...

and he should've lost that fight too.

Lawler... One of the most exciting fighters ever. Win or Lose. #JUSTBLEED #LETHIMBANG !!!

What's the latest with his knee?

View attachment 315091 I wish they had never come up with that theme to run with it's like the GOAT bullshit playing itself out all over again. Some of the shit My friend who is an Army Ranger and was stationed in Afghanistan told me about would make Eddie Alvarez get light headed and pass out.

yeah I sort of get what you're saying... I mean I totally understand getting immersed in entertainment (MMA) as a fun escape from reality (fun for us fans at least), but some of the terms I think can be a little silly sometimes- "going to war", "warrior", "most violent man", etc. Definitely understand how the expressions apply to the athletes of MMA, but sometimes I think people sort of forget that its a sport we are talking about........

Lawler coasts rounds on end and then flurries at the end of the fifth round to look cool to the judges.

Hes won two undeserved championship fights like that. vs Hendricks 2, vs Condit.
I always thought judges scored rounds individually. Ya learn something new everyday I guess.

Jezz man all the SDers "ohh robbie was a fake champ" "ohh robbie got lucky on decisions"

I could honestly care less, after GSP's technical domination, and Matt Hughes GnP, it was soooo fucking great to have an exciting fighter as the WW champion.

And all of his fights in the UFC have been exciting win or lose.

War Ruthless One - Any thread praising him gets an immediate like regardless of content.

its impossible to not be a fan of the guy but its an undeniable fact he has benefited more from bullshit decisions than damn near any other fighter

Back