The true Worlds Most Violent man

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Forget Alvarez and Gaytree, this is the world's most violent man.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

Johny_Hendricks_vs._Robbie_Lawler_5.gif

PracticalEmbarrassedGeese.gif

200.gif

4cfy3rh.gif

p8u7kvI

p8u7kvI.gif

The True Disciple of the Just Bleed God!
robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

Whether you root for him or not and win or lose one thing is always certain in a Robbie Lawler Fight; there will be blood.

Lawler coasts rounds on end and then flurries at the end of the fifth round to look cool to the judges.

Hes won two undeserved championship fights like that. vs Hendricks 2, vs Condit.

That’s a fair assessment, but I think one of the JBG’s original disciples might be a little more violent...

giphy.gif

RxpNrlkqknoc3ZnKQ8pdjfTtWxzfsc-sHxHdizMbwE0.gif

bj_rules.gif%3Cbr

Lawler coasts rounds on end and then flurries at the end of the fifth round to look cool to the judges.

Hes won two undeserved championship fights like that. vs Hendricks 2, vs Condit.
Never seen him coast. Would say it's more so that he gets worked by technical strikers early but keeps the pressure and pace to rally in the later rounds.
I honestly think his tenacity is why the judges have been so favorable to him.

Never seen him coast. Would say it's more so that he gets worked by technical strikers early but keeps the pressure and pace to rally in the later rounds.
I honestly think his tenacity is why the judges have been so favorable to him.

See Hendricks vs Lawler 2. The decision was a bigger sham than the Condit one. Lawler basically took a couple rounds of to recover, then turned it on in the last 30 seconds. I wonder why Shertards made much noise of that.

See Hendricks vs Lawler 2. The decision was a bigger sham than the Condit one. Lawler basically took a couple rounds of to recover, then turned it on in the last 30 seconds. I wonder why Shertards made much noise of that.
Hendricks did pretty much nothing in the latter rounds. He just held on to Robbies legs/hips against the fence for dear life while Robbie landed all the strikes. It was close but gave the edge to Lawler. Condit fight was close as well but should definitely have been given to condit

tumblr_lz0zutSDuk1roxnapo1_500.gif I wish they had never come up with that theme to run with it's like the GOAT bullshit playing itself out all over again. Some of the shit My friend who is an Army Ranger and was stationed in Afghanistan told me about would make Eddie Alvarez get light headed and pass out.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

200.gif

4cfy3rh.gif

p8u7kvI

p8u7kvI.gif

Whether you root for him or not and win or lose one thing is always certain in a Robbie Lawler Fight; there will be blood.
Cant be truly violent in da UFC...

Hendricks did pretty much nothing in the latter rounds. He just held on to Robbies legs/hips against the fence for dear life while Robbie landed all the strikes. It was close but gave the edge to Lawler. Condit fight was close as well but should definitely have been given to condit
Hendricks was done by the 5th, but he still did enough to win the fight.

This posing basically won the fight. I think Hendricks never recovered from this robbery.

200.gif

4cfy3rh.gif

p8u7kvI

p8u7kvI.gif

Not his last few fights...

Jezz man all the SDers "ohh robbie was a fake champ" "ohh robbie got lucky on decisions"

I could honestly care less, after GSP's technical domination, and Matt Hughes GnP, it was soooo fucking great to have an exciting fighter as the WW champion.

And all of his fights in the UFC have been exciting win or lose.

War Ruthless One - Any thread praising him gets an immediate like regardless of content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back